Status: Updates every Wednesday & Saturday.

Don't Go

Tom

Oli hadn't come home last night, so Tom had brought the girl, Lily, over. They had messed around for a bit, but when it came down to doing that, he couldn't. There was nothing wrong with him in that region, he just felt something pull him back. The disappointment in Lily's eyes was apparent. He didn't feel that bad. He didn't want her. He wanted Victoria. Tom liked the way her lips felt, the way she smelled like lavender and vanilla, the way she seemed so real.

At the thought of Victoria, his body stirred. A soft sigh broke Tom's train of thought. He looked at the half naked girl next to him. He made a face at her. She was unnaturally skinny. Tom figured that out when she only ate two bites of her food. Bones jutted from her body, like they would tear at her skin if she moved too fast. He moved his gaze from her to his phone. He grabbed it off the dark blue nightstand.

No texts.

No calls.

Tom shifted in bed, trying to rid himself of his… problem. He needed to take a cold shower before Lily wakes, thinking this was all for her. He stood and adjusted himself.

"Tom, wha' are yeh doin'?" Lily's squeaky voice made him stop.

"Nothin'. Get yehself dressed and leave." Tom didn’t look back at her as he walked to the bathroom.

After his shower, Tom didn't feel any better. His thoughts raced back to the kiss he shared with Victoria. Did she really not like him? Why was she avoiding him? She must've thought Tom was trying to use her. But, he wasn't. They pulled in together. Didn't they? His room suddenly felt lonely and tiny. The silence was deafening.

Tom's phone rang, causing his heart to skip a beat. Oli's name blinked on the screen.

"What's up?" He greeted.

Oli was laughing. "Stop that. Oh, Tom's on the phone. Yo!"

Tom smiled. "Wha' do yeh want?"

"Come ova! I want ta see Vicky beat the crao out of yeh, too!"

"What? Shut up," he heard Victoria. "Don't listen. I don't even know what I'm doing."

At the sound of her voice, his body heated. He sighed, running a hand through his wet hair. He could hear Oli and Matty laughing at her.

"If Vicky wins, yeh take her ta dinner. If yeh win, yeh get ta kiss her."

The phone disconnected. Tom could only imagine Victoria's face. It was probably as red as a tomato. He didn't know whether he should go or to stay in his room alone. But, to be able to see Victoria made up his mind.

Image

"She cheats, Tommy," Matty said as he opened the door wide. "Beware and don't look down her tank top. They'll distract yeh!"

"Shut the fuck up," Victoria yelled. "I hate you all."

Tom raised a brow. "Is she on her period?"

Victoria turned her head, glaring at him from over the couch. "No. And, if I was, I wouldn't tell any of you."

A light blush danced across her face. He heard her huff before sitting on the couch correctly. Her dark hair spilled across her shoulders. His throat went dry. Freckles covered her soft tan shoulders. Tom swallowed the lump in his throat as he sat next to her. Victoria wore a low tank top and whenever she moved, it rose high on her waist, exposing more skin. Tom noticed the wine bottles littering Matty's floor. They had been drinking.

"So, uh, why is she beatin' you guys up?" Tom asked.

Oli looked up from his spot on the floor. "She isn't literally beatin' us, yeh knob. We're playin' Injustice. She made me hate tha game."

Victoria laughed. "I don't even know what I'm doing.'

"And, it makes yeh dangerous."

She rolled her eyes and muttered something about Skyrim. While messing with the game controller, she glanced at Tom.

"Are you ready?"

Her sea blue eyes held amusement. She must have thought Oli was playing around about the deal. She must've thought it was all a joke - a game.

Or maybe she wanted to actually kiss him.

That idea left his mind as quickly as it came. She wasn't into Tom. Victoria made that obvious. He watched as she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. She bit her lip and crossed her legs under her.

"So, are you ready?" She asked again. "Or are you just gonna stare at me?"

Tom felt his cheeks grow hot. "We can play now."

Victoria smiled. Tom's heart plummeted. No matter who won, no matter who lost, they'd have to be in close proximity of each other. He didn't know how she felt about it. He wanted to know. But, he was afraid of the answer.

"Don’t fall for tha smile! Tha's how she gets yeh," Matty hollered.

She rolled her eyes. "Again, I hate you."

Matty gave her a cheeky smile. "No, yeh don't."

"Actually…"

Tom laughed at their bickering. They really were best friends. It surprised him how close they were. Tom wished he was as close to her as Matty was. Though, he knew for a fact that would never happen. Not ever. Which made him want her even more. He looked at the T.V., their game was going to start. Victoria brought her controller to her chest, tongue sticking out of her mouth. Tom couldn't help his eyes. They wandered across her body. His eyes started at her face, then moved chest. His mind was racing with thoughts that would get him slapped. The blue orbs kept moving down, across her stomach down to her legs. The things he would do if he ever got the chance to be between those long legs.

He cleared his throat and looked away. Tom finally noticed the game had begun and Victoria was beating his superhero, Aquaman. His eyes widened. She was a cheater. But the time he started to fight back his life points were already so low, that when the time went off, he'd lost. Victoria blew him a raspberry.

"Matty was right! Yeh are a cheater," Tom shot daggers at her.

She smiled sweetly at him. "What do you mean?"

He couldn't tell her he was looking at her body or what he was thinking. So, he just shrugged. Victoria excused herself and went to the bathroom. Tom watched as her hips shook. He ran a hand through his short hair.

Matty returned to the living room, giggling like a school-girl. "Man, I hope she doesn't hate me. Oli, yeh need ta come wiff me when I go lingerie shoppin' for Vicky."

Oli's brows shot up. "Wha'? How do yeh know her size? Wha' tha hell were yeh thinking, yeh perv?"

"I checked," he said as if it weren't a problem. "Her shit is dull."

Tom shook his head. "Yeh such a perv."

Matty just shrugged. They didn't say anything as Victoria came back into the room. She eyed the men from under her lashes. She took her seat next to Tom. His heart raced as he smelled the faint scent of lavender and vanilla.

"Well," Matty was the first to break the silence. "Oli and I are, uh, going ta get some stuff ta make breakfast. See yeh."

He and Oli ran out of the house, leaving Tom with Victoria. Tom noticed her eyes grow big. He could feel his heart pound in his chest. Victoria bit her lip and picked at her sweatpants. Her eyes flickered to his lips and the tips of her ears reddened. She crossed her arms over her chest. Oh, jeez. He shifted in his seat.

"They did this on purpose," she frowned deeply.

He didn't like her frown. It didn't go with her face. He'd rather see her smile. Without thinking, he reached out for her small hand. She held her breath. He looked down at her, blue eyes meeting blue eyes. Her pink lips were slightly open. He tugged on her hand. Victoria didn't budge.

"I can't forget tha way yeh lips felt on mine," Tom murmured as he moved closer. "Kiss me again."

He cupped her cheek with one hand. He eyes lingered on his blips before looking into his eyes. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but her pupils were dilated. His body ached as he waited for her to move. Victoria brought her cold hands to his face. She placed her forehead on his, her eyes were closed. Her cheeks were tinted pink. When she brought her lips to his, he pulled her onto his lap. Her cool fingers ran through his hair, tugging and bringing him closer. Tom's back hit the cushions of the couch. He grabbed her hips and rubbed himself against his core.

A small moan escaped her lips.

He wanted her now.

Victoria tensed when Tom slid his hand under her tank top. She pulled her face away, watching Tom through hooded eyes. Her lips were red and bruised. She licked her lips. Tom knew for a fact that he shouldn't be doing this. He knew she was still moving on from her attack, but he couldn't help it. She was so beautiful. He wanted to pulled his hand away, but Victoria held it there. She bit her bottom lip as she brought his hand closer to her breast. If he could get any more aroused, that could have brought him to the edge.

Not that he wasn't already there.

He figured she was going to stop at her bra, but Victoria brought his hand underneath. Tom sucked in a breath. Her nipple was hard. His erection twitched. He most definitely wanted her even more. But, he didn’t just want her to be a fuck. He pulled his hand out quickly. She raised a brow as he sat up. She moved from his lap and stood.

"I can't do this," Tom ran a hand through his hair a few times. "I mean, I can. But, I just can't. Yeh beautiful, Vicky. Remember that."

And, with that he left Victoria standing in Matty's living room. Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry. My internet hasn't been working properly lately. But, hopefully, it'll begin to work a lot better soon! But, I hope you all enjoy this one. :)