Status: Updates every Wednesday & Saturday.

Don't Go

Victoria

Victoria sat on the couch, pulling at her bottom lip. First she told him to forget about the kiss, and now he's telling her he can't do it. But, he called her beautiful. She groaned and laid on the couch. She felt to shitty. She'd been sitting for an hour already, just thinking. All she could think about was Tom with his blue eyes, soft hands and lips, and the way he'd look at her. Her body heated and she sighed in frustration. She needed a distraction. Victoria grabbed her phone and dialed Matty's number.

"Vicky? Is somefing wrong?" Matty answered right away.

"Where the hell are you? How long does it take to get things for breakfast. I'm starving," she said.

"Would you like another color to go with that?" she heard a female on the other line.

Victoria narrowed her eyes. " What are you guys doing?"

"Uh… Well, yeh see," Matty stuttered. "Just wait. We'll be back soon. What do yeh want ta eat?"

"I thought you guys already got the stuff," she rubbed her eyes with the heels of her palm. "I don't know what I want. I'll see you two soon."

Well, that didn't distract her well enough. All she wanted to do was hide in a hole and stay there until this, whatever this was, blew over. But, she couldn't do that. She felt so hopeless. Her mind went back to the kiss her cheeks grew hot. She'd never kissed anyone like that. It was extremely strange. Victoria never did anything like that. It was so foreign and weird and she didn't know if she wanted to do it again. She laid there for some time. She didn't realize she had fallen asleep until Matty shook her awake.

"How long have yeh been sleepin', silly bird," He laughed. "Where'd Tommy go?"

She shrugged. "I don't know to the both of those."

"Did he say when he was comin' back?"

Victoria shook her head. Sitting up, she noticed pink bags in his hands. She rose a brow. Oli laughed and walked into the bathroom. That peaked her interest more.

"What's in there?" She tried to grab a bag.

Matty snatched it away. "Don't look yet. And, don't get mad, yeh crazy woman."

She bit her lip, slightly afraid. "What do you have in there? Is it a bunch of dildos for you and Oli? I won't judge."

His mouth hung open. "Wha'? Seriously? Dildos?"

Victoria shrugged and gave him a sweet smile. "Well, I don't know."

"It's for you."

"The dildos?"

"Wha's this about dildos?" Oli sat next to Victoria.

Matty furrowed his brows. "Vicky thinks we got dildos."

Oli laughed. "Yeh crazy, Vicky. Yeh absolutely nuts."

"Will you guys just tell me already?" Victoria rubbed her head.

She was over the games. Even though she just napped, she was still tired. Not just physically tired, emotionally as well. Victoria went still when Matty pulled out lacy underwear. Her face went red - she was surprised her face didn't just stay that way around these two. She didn't know what to do. So, she just stared at the grinning fools. She didn't know what to say. First, she punched Oli and then kicked Matty.

"What the hell?" Victoria covered her face.

Matty pouted. "I said ta not get angry."

"Not get angry? How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

Victoria stood, hands shaking. Why was she so angry? There was no reason to be. Matty thought it was a kind gesture - sick as it was. She looked at her friends and sighed. She dropped her hands.

"Sorry," She rubbed her eyes. "I didn't mean to lash out. I don't know what's gotten into me."

Matty wrapped an arm around her leg. "It's fine. Try 'em on. I want ta see."

She rolled her eyes. "Never, Matty, never."

"Whatever."

Oli pulled out his phone. "How is it barely seven? Let's go out tonight."

Matty's ears perked up. "Yeah, let's go ta tha club. Yeh'll love it, Vicky."

Victoria's eyes widened. "No, what the hell do I look like?"

"Like a girl tha' needs ta live a little."

"I don't have anything to wear."

"Yes, you do," Oli gave her a devilish grin.

Image

"Why do I always get myself into things like this?" Victoria muttered.

"Wha'? Wha' yeh say? Yeh need ta speak up," Matty yelled over the music. "I can't hear yeh. Do yeh wants somefing ta drink? I know I do."

She wasn't able to answer. Matty was pulling her hand through the crowd to the bar. She gave apologetic looks to the people she was pushed into. By the time the two made it to the bar, Victoria's dress hitched higher on her thighs. She pulled it down, but with every step she took it rose.

"Hey," Matty spoke to the bartender. "I'll take two Train Wrecks."

"I'm not drinking," Victoria turned Matty around.

He grabbed her by the waist. "Live some, Vicky. I won't let yeh out of my sight. Okay?"

She but her lip and nodded. Victoria didn't really want to drink, thinking of the last time she had gotten drunk. But, she did want to forget. She wanted to forget the feel of Tom's lips, the feel of his hands. When they were handed the drinks, Victoria took a huge gulp. The alcohol burned the back of her throat. She coughed. That caused Matty to laugh.

"Shut your face," Victoria said.

"I'm gonna grab more drinks," Matty told her.

He turned around and spoke to the bartender again. Matty said some words that made no sense to Victoria. He used the terms "damn yager", "Hailey's comet", and "Hawaiian candy." Victoria finished her drink by the time the new drinks came. Her legs were already numb. A giggle left her lips when she moved. Matty patted the barstool next to him. She sat down, not bothering with her dress. Matty handed her a drink. Without looking at it, she downed it. Victoria could feel the poison pumping through her veins.

"How are yeh doin'?" Matty's hand came down on her shoulder.

Victoria's vision went hazy. "Whaaat?"

He chuckled and passed her another drink. "I'll look out for you."

She ran a hand through her hair . She threw back the drink. When Matty handed her another one, she stared at it warily, but she drank it anyway. Matty tried pushing another into her hands but she shook her head. Victoria laughed at the feeling.

"No more," She laughed. "I think I'm good."

Matty stuck out his tongue. "Come on, then. Let's find Oli. Maybe, be and Matt will be there. Yeh like 'em, right?"

"Of course, I do, you silly willy."

She stood and nearly fell over. Matty's hand caught shoulder. She laughed again. This was fun. She had no problems. Nothing was bothering her. Everything felt good. She didn't want it to end. Victoria and Matty made it to an empty table. Oli was nowhere in sight. Not that it mattered to Victoria. She sat down and sighed. She could smell the alcohol from her own breath. She didn't really like that.

"Do you have… you know, the thing you chew?" She poked Matty's arm.

He shook his head. "No, sorry. Aye! Tom, what're yeh doin' here?"

Victoria looked up and caught eyes with Tom. His eyes held so much sadness. He turned his gaze to Matty.

"Oli called," Tom yelled. "He juss told me ta come."

Her brows knitted together. "When are we having the date? I won, remember?"

He didn't so much as glance at her. "Uh, what? Oh. This weekend."

Victoria looked at her fingers and began to play with them. She wasn't having fun anymore. How could one person ruin things like this for her? Right. She started it. IT was the drunken kiss. She felt tears rim her eyes. No. She wasn't going to cry. Not for him. Victoria sniffed her runny nose and stood. She didn't know where she was going, but it was where she wanted to be.

She wanted to be away from Tom.

Victoria heard Matty call after her, but she didn't listen. She moved among the throng of people. Everyone looked so happy. It had to be the alcohol. Victoria found herself near the restrooms. She stood there, arms crossed. A pair of old black shoes stepped in front of her. She looked up and stumbled back, wanting to run. Through her drunken eyes, the man smirked. He had an old scar on his cheek. Victoria's breath came out short.

"Nice ta see yeh again," His voice was gravelly. "I hope yeh friends don't interrupt us again. One of the blokes broke my nose."

No. No. No. Victoria backed up, only to hit the wall. Stupid, stupid. If she had just stayed with Matty… Tears blurred her vision. She knew the people around wouldn't know what to do. His hand gripped her wrist, finger nails digging into her skin. She tried pulling back, but it didn't help. He backhanded her.

She felt her lips move. "Let me go! Help! Someone please!"

All of her willpower left her body. Victoria was being pulled out of the club. Fear exploded in her stomach. This can't happen again. It just can't. She cried even harder.

"Hey! Let her go."

Jordan's lanky body tackled the man. On his way down, he scratched Victoria drawing blood. She brought her hand to her chest. She watched in shock as Jordan and Matt beat the man. A huge circle formed around the four. Victoria finally noticed the music had stopped. Her heart was pounding. It hurt. Victoria found Lee and she ran to him. She cried into his chest as he rubbed circles on her back.

"Tell them to stop," She whispered. "I… I don't want them to get in trouble."

Victoria pulled away and looked at Lee. He frowned at her, but did as he was told. Victoria hugged herself, tears still falling. Jordan enclosed her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and led her outside with Matt and Lee in tow. She was surprised Matty, Oli and Tom hadn't come to her rescue. The cold night air chilled Victoria's legs, goose bumps rising on her skin.

"Hey, hey," Jordan grabbed her hands gently. "Shh, it's okay. Yeh don't need ta apologize, love."

She hadn't realized she was apologizing. "It's my fault. I should have done something."

"Vicky? Vicky! Holy shit, are yeh okay? Where is tha' fucker?" Matty crushed her against him. "I'm gonna find him and rip him apart!"

Victoria felt more tears at her eyes. "Please, just stop."

"Who tha fuck does tha' guy think he is? Tha' fuckin' twat," Matty kept going, squeezing her tighter.
"He better not show his face ever. I'll kill him."

"Just stop!" Victoria yelled.

All conversations stopped; all eyes were on Victoria. She pulled away from Matty. From her peripheral, she saw Tom, his arms crossed. Taking a needed breath, she pulled at her dress. She was upset - no, she was furious. They were treating her like a child. She rubbed at her eyes, trying to stop the tears.

"I'm leaving," she finally said.

Victoria grabbed her purse from Oli's hands and stormed off, staggering over the concrete. It probably wasn't the best idea, but she had to get away. She couldn't stand the pitiful eyes. She made it two blocks before someone's hand turned her around. IT was Tom. She flared her nostrils, eyes blazed with anger. She didn't want to be stopped. She just wanted to go home.

"What the hell do you want?" Anger rising with each word. "Can't you tell I don't want to talk? I'm not a fucking child. Okay? Just leave me the hell alone. Or do you want me to kiss you again? Is that it? You want me to feel worse?"

Tears stained Victoria's cheeks. She hadn't mean to say that. She was angry and the alcohol made her bitter. Tom stared into her blue eyes, hurt flashed through his. But he held her while she cried. She was acting like a child. She was going through a temper tantrum. She didn't know how to stop. Victoria was pushed into a car. It smelled like Tom.

"I'm takin' Vicky home," She heard him say. "Don't worry. She’ll be safe."

Victoria glanced at him. For some reason, she knew he wouldn't intentionally cause her harm. She knew Tom would keep her safe. She knew that she had just fallen for the guy too deep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like utter shit for taking this long to do this. I've just been having some family problems, but I will update this one again soon! I thank you all for those who stuck around. :)