Status: Slowly running along.

Most Wonderful Feeling on Earth.

If you were to walk around Casberry High School, and ask students about Kimberly Williams, they'd probably all use the same word: perfect. She was perfect, perfect hair, perfect teeth, hell, even cheer captain. She was 17 years old, a high school senior, completely ready to get on with her life.

Kyle Wilkins, on the other hand, was not THAT perfect. 18 years old. Sure, he was hot, and funny, but in his head, there was no brains. That kid was dumber than a bag of hammers. But, all the same, he was the high school hero, head quarterback, girls were falling heads over heels for him. He only had his eyes set on one girl though, Kimberly Williams, well until she left the room.

Darren Rogers, your typical outspoken 17 year old boy, only problem according to the kids at school, he's gay. He will sass you if you step out of line, and he will not stand for bullying. This 4.0 GPA student is on the fast track to Yale or Harvard. Too bad his little boyfriend Kevin has other plans.

Ally Rogers, she is very bright and creative. For only being 15 years old, she was beyond beautiful. Super skinny, and beyond tall, but did many know her secret to being so skinny?

Jaime Rockwell, 16 years old, he is the perfect kind of bad boy. In a band, usually throws out girls faster than you can say, "hi", but yet, he can't take his eyes off of little Ally Rogers. Will this bad boy change his ways?

Michael Rogers, 20 years old, super smart, on his way to being a doctor, Michael is the normal one out of this batch, well except for his nasty drug habit, and the fact that he can't get over a girl he dated when he was 18.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8dbbadfbf8f0e1105570d629746103c5/tumblr_mm3ilxaxgB1qg8rouo1_500.jpg

This are all the characters!