Perfect Crime

Perfect Crime

The air we both breathe under the same atmosphere. Everything seems cliché... Is this destiny? I remember that night when we met.

“Feelin' you, Fall in love
In the Secret night
Wow be with you”

The song in my mind was as if singing those words. I can’t stop thinking about it. I was filled with fragments of him… Shall we meet once more?

I glide through the midst of the same night as before. The scene is repeated once again.

“Because of you, going down
Nothing but the Perfect Crime”

The dark color halter neck long dress seems to be becoming of me. I looked at the mirror once more. My curves were perfectly captured. Now, I’m ready to meet him once again.

As I lay my foot out, someone was pulling me aside. The person and I started running under the sparkling night. It seems magical.

We both arrived at an amusement park, and now we were under a single lamppost. Without my surprise, I saw his familiar face. Yes, it was that man.

“Hanatan”, said the man calling out my name. I grin a little and gave a smirk.

“… You are really something… Pokota…” I tucked my hair back to my ears. “Why did you come?” I asked as being bereft.

The man answered, “Isn’t this what you want?” he pulls me closer and kisses me deeply. The night flower seems glowing just for the two us.

His words, his warmth, his body, everything about him… I can’t resist it. I was under his spell. He was everything I ever wanted in my wildest dreams.

Our lips parted afterwards and I started gazing back through the memories when we first met.

“This is so boring… why do I always have to attend these parties? Just for the sake of my family business? I don’t even give a piece of my mind about it…” I thought to myself.

“Just that I was born in an elite family and I have to follow the regulation all the time… That’s totally absurd! Why… Why can’t I choose my own life?” again I thought to myself. (Note; damn this girl talks a lot to herself… hahaha).

“Would you stroll through the backyard with me?” whispered a man suddenly. I was startled by his appearance. I hasten at first, but without knowing it, I was held by his hands.

That moment, we talked like there was no end. He surprisingly told the truth about his whereabouts and intention. He was assigned to murder me by an enemy of my father’s company. I was furious. Not to the man who was suppose to kill me. But, the fact of being born in an elite family that has ridiculous obstacles, which I had to overcome. I felt like an object to my own family. Therefore, I would gladly runaway and start a new chapter for my life. Why? All I wanted was freedom to my life.

“Then… may I be your freedom?”

When did it all started? It doesn’t really matter anymore. Somehow, if I’m with him I can believe that freedom which I seek. I was determined; he was the one that will make that new chapter for my life.
That night, we touched and felt each other; it was truly the most pleasurable temptation of making love.

I came to my senses and realized my present moment again. He looked back at my eyes. And I looked at his. We smiled at each other. We both come this far, and now we sunk under our own world. Forgetting about everything else… I don't care if this is forbidden. In my point of view, this is the correct answer.

“The more we writhe, the more tangled we become, this is our perfect crime”
♠ ♠ ♠
haha... just making up the plot story actually... sorry if it's not good... T__T