Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Farmers Gift!

A Vain Exercise:

It’s a a hot day, but I had to have my exercise, which leave me at the point I'm now, fresh out of the shower. I like the shower, just after I had worked up a good sweat. Who doesn't, all my friends do.

As the water stopped, I walk out of the shower, the water still dripping from my long hair, flowing down my back. Water trickling down my fair skin, as I walk over the white tiles towards the seat, where I have my Towel.

I just never made it as far as to the towel, since I felt a hand over my face, as I am about half way there. At first, it was just slippery, as if covered in oil, such as you may use for massage.

I would have wanted to scream, but I never had the chance, I didn't have the time, before it was too late. Once the hand covered my mouth and nose, I couldn't make much of a noise, not since I'm nude, but that wasn't the major reason why it was too late.

What came next is that I was growing a muzzle, maybe just two inches but it changed more then just my jaw. I didn't really notice it as it happened, but my voice changed right along with the rest of my face.

Before her hand left my face, I could feel a hand slipping in between my legs, which is a fairly strange feeling to me. Maybe it wouldn't surprise me, since it was just as slippery as the hand that still cover my muzzle.

With her hands between my legs, I gave up, it didn't matter what changes she may bring over me, or what she didn't do, she had as firm a grip on me, as I could imagine.

Then a finger slipped inside of me and I came instantly, there was nothing I could do about it, just as I had no chance preventing her from entering me, or ejecting her, once she was inside of me.

Just as I had grown a muzzle under the other hand, I now felt my mound grow as my orchid grew tighter, constricting around the finger she had inserted inside of me.

Torn between the will to flee, to scream out in fear, and to follow her, where her hand lead me. It isn't the physical power of her hand, or the grip on my body that hold me in check. Maybe it is the delicious sensations she incite within me, as she lead me towards where she desire my destiny to follow? I can not know, yet I wish and hope for her to give me more, of what she is holding out before me.

She lead me past my clothes and the towel, towards the door. The door slid open before me as she pushed me out, towards the back door of a bus, standing only a few steps away from the door out of the room I came from. The door is open, she had prepared.

Once she had pushed me into the back of the bus, I walk forwards, until I reach the very last seat, where she made me sit, towards the window on the right side.

Maybe I had hoped I could sneak out when she moved out to fetch the next girl, which I somehow knew she was about to, but the hope was dashed, by the time I sit down, as I feel something slip into me, just the way her finger had inserted itself into me. Only then, it hold me firmly in place, I couldn't reject it, or eject it after it had slipped inside of me, as if my muscles just couldn't contract in the manner that should have effected the desired change in my situation?

By the time she had turned her back on me, I already knew I am stuck in the bus, on the seat she had planted me. Furthermore, I still couldn't make a sound to the effect of calling attention towards myself, not just because I'm incapable of speaking. The strangest thing of it all, I still can grasp every work, I just can't pronounce them, in my current situation.

When I realised how I had been pined down, I blush and turn away, towards the window, trying to avoid the face of the next girl I soon was to find beside me. I couldn't help her, more then I could have helped myself earlier.

Her face, changed in exactly the same manner, in the same way as I had experienced, yet I dared not face her. What she was to think of me? Would she hold it against me? I don't know, since she couldn't say.

I know the bus was filling up, since I could hear every girl enter and then be pushed into a seat, one by one, until the bus is full. I imagine they were all blushing and turning their head away in shame, just as I had been and still am. I didn't need to see, I just knew.
Then I hear the door slam shut, as she had jumped out of the bus, and down to the ground. From there she proceeded to the door to the drivers seat. Apparently she had to walk out of the bus and enter through another door? That's the impression I had, maybe I had been wrong, but since I had not looked up, I couldn't have seen anything.

At this point, I had realised, just how comfortable the seat I had been given really was. Maybe she didn't feel it was a point, tormenting us more then she really had to? She didn't say and I couldn't ask. There is none to asked. Maybe I could have tried, had I known sign language, or any other none verbal communication, that doesn't require tools I have none of, where I am.