Runner in the Night

My Friends Were Dubious

And just like that, Vic was now back inside his bath tub. Someone was banging the door loudly and apparently it woke him up from his so called bath nap. Vic got out of his bath tub, taking a towel on the drawer next to the sink as he wrapped it around his waist. His hair was wet and he let them down, not sure if he should wrap a towel around it or he should just let it dry itself.

“Hey you…” Vic said as he opened the door that reveals the stranger, the girl that was just on his dream. The girl he felt so familiar with, even though they haven’t met, not even once, before tonight.

“Hi…” The girl said as she looked down to her toes.

She was definitely a shy girl, and Vic couldn’t complaint about it. The girl in front of him was cute. She was pretty in her own way.

“Uhm, I'm sorry, I’m Vic.” Vic said, offering a hand to her as she shook them gently, eyes still fixed on her toes. “It’s okay, you know. I may sing for a band, but I'm not that much of a jerk. You can use the bathroom, I’ll change in my brother’s room. He’s next door.” He added with a little awkward laugh as the girl finally lifted her chin and stare straight into his eyes.

“I’m Fiona. And please, don’t leave this room. Just stay, I’ll stay in until you’re done changing your clothes.” She smiled shyly as Vic nodded, letting her step into the bathroom as he stepped into the hotel room.

Vic quickly changed into a basketball short and a worn out T-shirt as he knocked on the door, telling Fiona he was all done. Now that Fiona’s awake he would find out what was actually going on. He wanted to keep this to himself but he knew he couldn’t, so instead of just waiting for Fiona to finish, Vic called Jaime instead. He knew Jaime would believe him, Jaime always thought psychics are real anyways.

Soon enough, Jaime came in, and at the same time, Fiona was out of the bathroom, only wrapped in a towel. Her eyes went wide when she found Jaime was also in the room. There was something in her eyes that told Jaime not to trust her, but Vic on the other side, he was oblivious. He was so caught up by the stare of hers that showed fear at the first time, but this one was different, Jaime know better than to trust every single word she was saying.

“So what happened?” Jaime said, clearing his throat.

“You need to save this town! They were planning this. They wanted this to happen!” Fiona said, gripping her towel tight as she frowned. Her voice was deep and terrified.

“This? What is this? And who are they?” Vic said, approaching her gently and wrapped his arms around her shoulder as he handed her one of his shirt and she wore it. “It’s okay, Fiona. We will trust you.” He added as Fiona smiled weakly at him.

“A massacre by the demons. They’re possessing the mall’s managers. You guys were booked because they wanted you dead.”

“I thought they wanted Vic. That’s what you told him, right?” Jaime raised an eyebrow as Fiona looked up to Jaime, she looked offended but Jaime couldn’t care less.

“How do you know?” Vic’s voice was softer than Jaime’s.

“I worked at the mall. A newly hired secretary, and I overheard those demons’ plan. I only trust what I heard because I know someone who dealt with this kind of stuff. I was once saved by this girl. She was a friend of mine, her name’s Vienna. She saved me from a cursed necklace I bought at the pond shop, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of her or not, but she’s quiet good at what she does.” Fiona chuckled bitterly as Jaime’s facial expression softened.

“We can’t cancel the show. A lot of people are going to be there, and it’s after midnight, if we cancel tomorrow, even at the earliest hour, people would still be there. We still have to put this show on, Vic. But now that we know what they want, we can back you up. I’ll deal with the rest of the securities issues.” Jaime said, walking out of Vic’s room.

Vic was already walking out of the room when Fiona asked him to sleep inside the room alone with her instead. Fiona was hot, but there was just something about her that made Vic question every single decision he made, including deciding to ask Mike to sleep with him and Fiona.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second part of the story! Please do tell me if there's any specific thing you'd like to read from the upcoming chapters :)
I'm currently doing my s8 supernatural catch up, so I'll be inspired as fuck :p

Enjoy!
-Amelia