Status: My first story. Tell me what you think! Compliments and criticisms alike are always appreciated! :)

Under My Skin

Johnathan Hawks has it all: money, intelligence, looks, and talent. A straight-A student, star athlete of the football team, voted most handsome in his class, and the only child of the wealthiest family in his hometown, what's there not to like? But does he really want it all?

Unknown to everyone who sees his smiling face in the sports section of the local newspaper or his friends who see a happy guy who has everything that's worth envying, Johnathan has a war waging inside of him. He does not like who he has become, who his lifestyle and molding to peoples standards has turned him into. He's dying inside, yearning to be himself, to become who he wants to be.

But will he step up and finally take wheel to steer his life in the direction he wants it to go?
Or will he continue to wear a mask, becoming the very person he has grown to hate?
  1. Facade
    How long will it last?
  2. Falling to Peace.
    He's had enough, but is he willing to take the leap?
  3. Top of the Food Chain
    Are social groups really different?
  4. Hate.
    Have you ever hated yourself?
  5. Break
    Johnathan has broken, and it's starting to show on the outside.
  6. Angels And Pennies
    Could Jonathan have a crush on someone he once bullied? Also, meet Tina.