Werepires

Disappearance

“Omj, I love this song!” I yelled so Oli could hear me.

My Chemical Romance was playing ‘Helena’. This song is how me, Gaby and Laura became friends. Oli and I were slow dancing to Helena even though this really wasn’t a slow dancing song. “Hey do you mind if Gaby comes over? Edward would be gone by now and I don’t want her to be alone,” I explained.
Oli just nodded and pointed to where Gaby was. “Gaby over here!” I yelled out among the music.

I saw her look over towards us then run off with Gerard. I grabbed Oli and ran after them. Even with Oli’s super fitness, we ended up losing them among the crowd. We kept walking towards the exit. “Hey where are you guys going?” I heard a voice call.
I turned to see Laura and Emmett standing in front of us. “Gerard took Gaby somewhere and we were chasing after them, but Gerard’s too fast,” I replied.
There was no point chasing after him now but I was just hoping they were going to be at school on Monday. “Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll be fine. Anyway their going to be crowning the Homecoming Queen and King after MCR plays,” Laura announced before grabbing Emmett and walking off again.

“I swear she likes to disappear,” Jess laughed.

It didn’t take long for MCR to finish up there act, so I decided to find the rest of my group. Gabbie, Rafiqa and Mini Rachel were the only ones I could find at they time. You’d think that Laura would be the easiest to find as she was running everywhere with Emmett following but no one knew where she was.
Soon as they had finished the principal came onto the stage to get everyone attention.

“Good evening everyone,” she started, “It has come to my attention that it’s half-way through the dance and I’d like to crown the King and Queen now. Could I please have; Rachel Trayling, Amber Collins, Elise Short, Yeesha Parker, Oli Sykes, Jason Bricks, Samuel Jackson and Jacob Black,”

I hugged Oli and watched him walk to the stage as we were in the middle of the school’s gym. “Now I know everyone hates suspense that’s why I’m just going to call out the King and Queens name, so the next band can get set up,” the principal continued.

“This year’s Queen is: Rachel Trayling and the King for this dance is: Jacob Black,” she finished as she clapped.

Though being far away from the stage I still knew Rachel was in shock.

"Why doesn't this surprise me?" Gabbie laughed.

"Where'd you come from?" I inquired just realising she was there.

"Sorry I just like appearing everywhere. Where's my 'G Force' buddy?" she asked looking around.

"I dunno, she ran off with Gerard somewhere," I replied, remembering that.

"Don't worry Jess, its Gaby, she'll be fine," Gabbie finished assuring me.

I knew everyone could be right but i didn't want to take that chance. I excused my-self from the rest of the group and went over to the closest wall. Laura reappeared and came over to me. "Where's Emmett?" I asked knowing he was following her around.

"Where's Oli?" she retaliated.

"Oh, shut up," I laughed.

"Anyway, why you over here?" she asked confused.

It's so easy to confuse her, just use a difficult word and she'll never know what you’re talking about. It's actually quite fun.

"I'm here because I'm sick of people telling me Gaby's fine, when I know she isn't!" I yelled loud enough that I was able to be heard over the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Werepires, will be put on hold until I have finished reading Breaking Dawn to see if I need to make any changes.