Status: One-Shot and hope you enjoy my attempt at fluff

Turning a Blind Eye

Who Do I Like?

*Mike’s P.O.V.*

“Vic, how do you know you’re gay?”

My brother stared at me as he made his way to sit next to me on the couch of the tour bus. I had my head down and my hands folded together. If I was asking this to anyone other than Vic I’m sure my face would be red but I can trust him with anything.

He sat down on the couch and leaned back spreading his arms behind the cushions. He stared at the ceiling seeming to be deep in thought. After a while he smiled remembering something happy.

Sighing he ran a hand through his hair. “I don’t know Mike. You’ll just… know?” He said in more of a questioning tone. “Yeah, you’ll just know. You don’t just wake up one day and be like ‘I like dick’” He said, changing his voice and making a funny face. I laughed a little before he just continued, “you’ll just know really.”

I sighed, frustrated with his answer and put my head in his hands. I looked at Vic with a hopeless expression. I just didn’t know what to do.

Vic sighed and got up. Did he really just get up to leave me on my own!? Ugh, this isn’t fair. I put my head back in my hands. I heard Vic come back and he forcefully grabbed my hand, taking a sharpie, and scribbled something on my palm. “Look that up on Tumblr.” He said.

“Vic are coming or what.” Kellin popped his head out from the back room. Yeah, SWS was touring with us but Kellin was always on are bus or Vic theirs. Although we were close to SWS Vic and Kellin seemed attached at the hip. I always asked Vic about it but he would always smile and say ‘you’ll know when you’re ready’ and start walking away but look back and say, ‘I’ll know if you say anything to Kellin’ and was on his way again. I never understood what he said and it always made me frustrated.

Doing what he said, I opened up the laptop we had on the bus and got on Tumblr. I had a Tumblr of my own, so that was lucky, but I didn’t go on it very much.

I took a look at my hand and noticed Vic had written two things on it. ‘Kellic’ was first so I looked that up although I knew it was Vic and Kellin’s ship name. I don’t think I was prepared for the overwhelming amount of ‘Kellic’ though. There were so many pictures of Vic and Kellin together.

There was something about the pictures though. It’s just the way they looked at each other. Vic’s eyes just seemed to shine brighter and Kellin’s just looked more… Bluer? If that even makes sense. One gif caught my attention though. Kellin recently did a fundraising event to earn money for cancer. It seems innocent but oh man. Because enough people weren’t donating Kellin threatened kiss Vic, although Vic wasn’t opposed to the idea. After raising enough money Kellin leaned over and really kissed Vic. My big bro didn’t hesitate to kiss back and next thing I knew Kellin had pinned Vic to the couch and they looked like they were about to go hard at it. At least until Kellin stopped the kiss and smiled, giggled, and turned the camera away. But the look they gave each other, it was the same look in all the pictures.

After calming down I scrolled down farther I don’t think I was really prepared for the barrage of stories people posted. Just for shits and giggles I took a look at some. Damn, do people have imagination now-a-days. Vic was a fucking devil in one and Kellin… I shuddered at the thought; I don’t even want to picture that. They were serial killers in another one. Kellin went blind on one and Vic lost his voice and in another one Kellin was a… Siren I think? And there was one that actually had the camera scene in another. I’m pretty sure I was read as a tomato by the end of it.

After I calmed down I looked up the next thing Vic wrote on my hand. ‘Perentes’ although I had no idea what it stood for but by now I had a good idea. There was a whole ship on me and Tony to which I was completely oblivious about… Where the fuck have I been these past whatever’s!

There it was again. There was something in Tony’s expression that caught my attention. Not just Tony’s but mine also. It’s like the way Vic and Kellin look at each other, we have it to. Tony’s dark eyes seemed to shine a little brighter and his smile a little bigger… It was cute to say the least.

And again, as I scrolled farther down people had posted some fics again. They were interesting to say the least (hey, I want to know what people think of us to) but one caught my attention. It was a one-shot but it did not miss out on the detail. Me and Tony were just… Oh man, to say the least we were going hard at it.

I had just finished reading it when someone whispered in my ear. “Watcha reading Mike?” I slammed the laptop closed before, at least I hope, Tony had read some of it. “Why’s your face so red?” He asked when I looked at him. He had the familiar spar in his eyes and a small graced his lips.

“N-nothing at all.” I stuttered out. He looked at me skeptically for a moment before climbing in his bunk. Were on the road after all and it was getting late after all.

A light bulb went off in my head.

So that’s what it is…

But I had to make sure.

I made my way to the back room and was not prepared for what I was about to see. Vic was lying on top of Kellin. His hand was running through Kellin’s hair and his leg was rubbing in between Kellin’s thighs. Vic kissed Kellin before moving down to his neck and kissing it again.

I fell on my ass from the shock, my eyes wide. Vic looked up at me and smiled a fucking innocent smile. He whispered something in Kellin’s ear causing him to look at me. His face turned scarlet, down to his ears, in a minute and Kellin hid his face in Vic’s shoulder.

“Do you finally understand now Mike?” Vic asked. God it’s like his innocence is fucking projecting stars and sunshine around him. I nodded my head quickly and wasted no time in getting the fuck out of there.

What the hell did I just see?! Oh my god I’m scared for life! Well, I can’t really do anything since were on a moving bus. I walked to my bunk and laid down, maybe sleep will help me forget what I saw today.

-

The bus jerked to a stop waking me up. I fell off my bunk and right onto, what I thought would be the floor but ended up being Tony.

“Oh shit! Fuck, sorry man, you ok?” I asked getting off of him. He was shirtless and almost had his pants pulled all the way up.

Tony grabbed the hand I offered and simply laughed it off. “Yeah but you got me pretty good.” His smile was so pretty. Seriously, while I was on Tumblr there were so many post saying how amazing his smile was. I want that smile to be mine and mine only. Butterflies erupted in my tummy when Tony smiled at me like that, they always did.

“Sorry dude, I didn’t realize the bus was stopping so soon.” I laughed it off and started getting dressed. Tony smiled and started heading out of the bus and into the rest stop we were at.

I was about to walk out when a hand rested on my shoulder scaring the shit out of me. I turned around and raised a fist to punch whoever it was but Vic walked past me whispering, “Good luck,” before making his way out of the but with his other arm around Kellin’s waist.

This whole thing was making my head hurt.

I was looking at some soda in the rest stop when a girl came up to me. She looked like she was around 18, 19. Whatever, I have other things on my mind to worry about.

“Are you Mike Fuentes?’ She asked. I looked at her shirt noticing it was of are band.

Ugh, I really didn’t have time to deal with this so I put up a smile. “Yep, that’d be me.”

She immediately squealed and gave me a hug. “I love your guy’s music so much. It’s saved me so many times.” I hugged her back to at least give her a little comfort. This wasn’t the first time someone’s told me this and I’ve found it’s best to let their emotions out.

She started crying and I patted her back. “You guys are so inspirational.” She lifted her head from my chest and I smiled at her.

Movement caught my attention from the corner of my eye. Tony was stepping out of the hall with the restrooms. He noticed me and waved as I smiled at him. Before I could smile back the girl took my face in her hands and kissed me. I pushed her shoulders back and looked to where Tony was only to find him gone.

The girl seemed to notice me distressed expression and started to freak out.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you I swear it’s just-“

I cut her off before she could talk more. “No it’s just,” I rubbed the back of my neck hoping to ease some tension, “there’s just… someone else…”

“It’s Tony isn’t it?” She smiled as I gave her a dumfounded expression. “You really are cluless. Why do you think people ship you guys?” I laughed nervously. “Look, I’m sorry for what I did but, just, I wish you guys well.” I smiled and thanked her before making my way to the bus.

I couldn’t find Tony anywhere, although there aren’t many places to look. He ended up being in his bunk with his headphones in drowning in the music. I shook his shoulder and called his name hoping to get his attention.

“Oh, hey Mike.” He didn’t smile at me like I hoped and his eyes looked glassy and dull with unshed tears. Before he could say anything else I threw him over my shoulder. “Hey, put me down!” He pounded his fist on my back but and I wrapped my arms around his legs so he couldn’t thrash them around.

Thank god Vic and Kellin weren’t in the back room so I was alone in it with Tony. I dropped him on the couch and quickly locked the door behind me.

“Mike, what are doing?” he was about to get up but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back down. Before he could say anything else I pushed my lips on his. It wasn’t a rough needy kind of kiss, no, it was a passionate, gentle kiss. I moved my body so I was straddling him. He put his hands on my shoulders to push me away but I just pressed my lips harder to his trying to get my point across. He eventually gave in and wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer.

I pulled away and put my hands on the wall so Tony couldn’t run away. I got up because, well the position we were in was awkward and stood in front of him.

It was adorable, Tony blushed and looked away. “Mike, why did you do that.”

“Look Tony, I’m not good with this sappy love heart-to-heart shit so I’m just gonna come out and say it.” I paused deciding if I really should say it. All doubts washed away when Tony looked like he wanted to cry but held it in. “I really like you Tony. I think I have for a long time and I don’t think I’ve even realized it until recently but,” I stood up from hovering over him and looked away letting my thought drift out.

Tony sighed and got up to face me. His eyes were shining again and he had a big smile on his face. I loved his smiled. “I like you to Mike but-“He didn’t finish because I wrapped my arms around his waste and pulled him in for another kiss. We both smiled into the kiss.

“I told you it would happen. Hah Kellin! You owe me 50 bucks!” I broke are kiss and looked at Vic in the boor way. He held up a bobby pin he used to unlock the door.

Kellin came up behind and reluctantly took the money out of his pocket as Vic snatched it from him.

“Fuck you Vic.” Tony smiled at them before calmly walking out of the room and into the main area.

“Yeah, way to go Vic. Mike so could’ve gotten some.” Kellin laughed before following Tony.

“SO I see you finally figured it out.” Vic smiled that innocent fucking smile at me.

“Yeah, No help to you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the person who requested this likes it.

I don't think I'm very good at fluff but at least I tried.