Status: Depends on you, if you want more then please comment and follow. And Reccomend!

The Fear of Man

Chapter Two

I heard the knock on the door and jumped. Andy got closer to me and I had to admit it freaked me out, the timing, the previous conversation...
NO. Death can't "follow" you around. Thats bullshit. I slowly got up and started to the door but Andy grabbed my wrist, or at least tried. "Hold on baby." I opened the door and saw my best friends CC and Jake.
"Hey gies...I have a front door you know." "Yeah we know but CC doesn't like to wait." "Ha, wheres Jinxx?" "He downstairs in the car. We wanted to know if you wanted to come to Ihop to eat." "I'm sorry gies, An--" "Ash please..Me and C have to announce some things." He had plead in his eyes and CC looked nervous, this is gonna be hard but I nodded. "Sure." They smiled. "Five minutes!" They shouted as they ran off. GOD, what did I just do?

I turned to Andy who was out cold. It was 6 at night and we're going to ihop?
I went to the dresser and changed my clothes quickly before brushing my hair out and going to Andy.
I slipped him out of his pajamas and put him in black sweats with a black shirt and a batman hoodie. He started to wake and I sat him up. "A-Ashy?" "Hey baby," I gave him a smile, "we're gonna go out with the gies for a bit." He shook his head but I picked him up anyways and put his head on my shoulder, feet around my waist. He weighs around 80 pounds so hes not heavy at all.
As I slipped his shoes on he trembled in fear. "I-ts out th-there." "Shh, no its not baby. Come on." I raised him to his feet and pulled him close to me. My Arm around his waist and my other reached over his front, holding him up. "Okay baby, lets head to the car okay?" I opened the front door and saw the gies in Jinxx and Sammi's mini van. (They have two kids)

I shut the house door and when I got to the car Jake opened the door and I lifted Andy into the middle seat. I saw CC in the back, "Poor C got back." I smiled. He laughed as I buckled Andy in and got in the other middle seat, grabbing Andy's hand tightly with both of my own. "So why Ihop?" I asked. Jinxx spoke, "Thats what C wanted." I laughed but as I looked to Andy he was not having it, he had tears down his cheeks and trembling like crazy. "Shh." I wiped his face with my sleeve and he rolled over, facing me. "I wanna g-go h-ome." "I know you do but we can't" "Dude I'm sorry but this was important." I turned to CC and he had guilt on his face. "Hey its okay man, if its important than its important." He nodded and I gave him a smile.

When we got to Ihop everyone got out and I held Andy in the same position as before. He stayed close to me and now we were being brought to our table.
There were maybe five or six tables filled, it was kind of empty.

We sat down and Andy sat on the inside across from CC, then me across Jake and Jinxx next to Jake. "Andy what do you want baby?" I whispered, holding the menu in front of us. He put his head on my shoulder and shrugged. "I'm not that hungry so you can share mine okay?" I placed the menu down at the same time the others did. CC and Jake were giggling a bit.
The waitress came back and started to take our order. "Can I start you with a drink?" "I'll have a water, same with him." I pointed to Andy and she wrote that down along with the gies orders off juice. "Do you know what you want to eat?" "Um yeah I think we're ready." Jinxx stated. "I'll have the eggs and bacon special." She wrote down his order and moved to CC and Jake who were too busy giggling to notice. I kicked Jakes foot, "Oh sorry, I'll have the pancakes and sausage." "Me too." Said CC. "And you sir?" "I'll have the pancakes and fruit." "OKay your order should be maybe 20 to 30 minutes." "Thank you." We said as she walked away with our menus.
"Whats up with you two?" Jinxx asked immediately. CC blushed and looked down as Jake cleared his throat. "The reason we are here is for a couple announcements. One...me and CC have been together for three months now." My jaw dropped and so did Jinxx's, Andy smiled lightly at them and I rubbed his back. "Also..." Their faces dropped and I got worried. "We are moving back to Ohio.." "What?!" I basically screamed. They flinched and I was even more shocked than before. "Why?" "LA is too crowded gies..we want space and quiet." I shook my head and looked down. Andy looked even more sad if possible. "Y-y-your leav-ving?" They sighed and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh, I liked it as a one shot but i guess if you gies like this than I can continue...

<3