Status: Depends on you, if you want more then please comment and follow. And Reccomend!

The Fear of Man

Chapter Three

"You can't leave!" I was begging for them not to leave. "Ash.. We want to get married and adopt kids. They can see where their parents grew up and see things and places we used to go and did." I sighed. "We came here to make a band... What ever happened to that?" Everyone shrugged and looked down.

When our food came we ate in silence. Sadly though, Andy wasn't eating. He was looking at CC and Jake sadly. We had all been best friends since elementary school, this was going to be hard. "So..when were you planning on moving?" Jinxx asked before stuffing food in his mouth. "Well its September now and we were thinking around the end of October." Nods were shared as Jake explained. "So Jinxx how are the twins?" I jumped in quickly.

Jinxx and Sammi's kids were twins, a boy and a girl. The names were Carter Jinxx Ferguson and Cayla Jaime Ferguson. They were 5.

"Great, thanks for asking." I saw a smile tugging on his lips and he looked down. I was so happy for him and Sammi. They are perfect. "They are actually starting school next week. Kindergarden." My head nodded as I put some food in my mouth. Andy wasn't looking at the gies anymore but at his lap. Having my lover instincts kick in I put the bowl of fruit in his hand with a spoon. He looked at me and GOD was he miserable looking. "Baby just eat a little bit." His eyes were drooping and he shook his head. I sighed and fished a 20 from my pocket. "We are going to head home, hes not going to last much longer." "But Ash we have the van." "I'll take a cab, see you guys later." After throwing the money on the table I picked the man up and headed outside.

By the time we got home he was asleep and whimpering in his sleep. I laid him in the bed under the blanket and stripped to my boxers before getting in with him. Unknowingly he cuddled straight into ny chest, my arms going around his waist. I pushed his face gently in the crook of my neck and rubbed his back.

I fell asleep fast. Remebering falling asleep singing saviour.
-------------------------

The next morning I woke up in the position as last night. My head turned to the clock and it was around 9:30. I jumped as the phone started ringing and Andy moaned in an uncomfortable, tired state. Using one hand to answer the phone I used my other to stroke his hair.

Ash: Hello?
Jake: Hey man its Jake
Ash: Hey whats up?
Jake: Well me and CC were thinking... We might not move after all. You gies are our family and we want to be around you.. Unless you move with us
Ash: Oh..
Jake: Jinxx and Sammi agreed to move with us. Money is good.

(If you didn't know Sammi is in photography, Jinxx does piano, guitar, and violin lessons. CC does drumming lessons and works aat an instrument shop. Jake does the guitar in the background of those pop songs and other genres of music. Andy just got all of his parents money plus the money from his parents sold house and car, and I have a bass shop I own. Luckily I have a manager there so I check in once every two weeks or so.)

Ash: I don't want to ruin your plans but I have my buisness out here, also Andy is starting up his therapy next week
Jake: Move your buisness Ash, and Andy can find a new therapist. He hasn't even been there yet
Ash:.....

Okay then. We are moving.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you gies think? Did I ruin it or what?

Also nore drama is coming into the story and it wont be as boring anymore, I promise.

Remember to Comment follow and recommend! Thanks!

<3