Status: Depends on you, if you want more then please comment and follow. And Reccomend!

The Fear of Man

Chapter Four

"N-no!" "Andy please.." I tried to stay calm and soothe him but he wouldn't let me touch him. A sigh escaped my lips as he shook his head and sunk to the floor.

It was mid October and everyone was moving today back to Ohio. My buissness succesfully moved and I got a new building and workers and everything. All of our houses are in the same neighborhood too.

"Andy the cars running.." Tears flew down his cheeks a mile a minute and he let out quiet sobs. He didn't want to move because his parents were burried here with the rest of the family. "Shh." I crouched by his side and rubbed his back but he pulled away. "Come on. We have to go baby." Forcefully I put my arms around him and carried him to the car. He pounded my back, but I barely felt his fists, being he was so weak. "Ash no! I C-c-can't leave my p-arents!" Pleads flew from his lips but I didn't give in. Andy needs to move on. Right?
I stuck him in the front seat and strapped his seatbelt around his chest. Also, being smart I clicked on the child lock on the door. Guilt ran through my body as he screamed and begged to stay. We never had intentions of moving, hence why his parents were burried here. I got in my seat and lifted the middle passage that formed another seat. Unbuckling his seatbelt, I laid him across and on my lap. His body fell limp and he sobbed in my thigh as we drove off. Would he forgive me? Maybe. Would I forgive myself? No.
Now I'll have to feel this way for the next 32 and a half hours.
----------------------
We decided to all stop at a cheap hotel at around 9. We still had 20 hours left of the drive and couldn't make it straight through. Andy fell asleep about an hour in, woke up for lunch about 1 and then fell asleep again. Woke up for dinner around 6 and now hes asleep again. But, he didn't eat..

I laid the sleeping figure under the covers and kissed his cheek before walking out of the room. I went next door to Jinxx and his families room, where everyone was meeting.
"Hey gies!" I gave them all brotherly hugs before sitting down. "So we should get there around 5 in the morning if we drive straight through from 7." Everyone sighed. "Well what do we do then?" Jinxx complained. "How about if we leave at 9 again and drive until 11. Then the next day we will arrive at around 3?" We looked around and agreed with Sammi. "Okay, but no more stopping at McDonalds guys! We all pack our own food and have to wait for you in a restauraunt!" CC stuck his tounge out and we all laughed. "Well lets head to bed then. We have alot of driving tomorrow." We all said goodnight quickly before heading to our rooms and going to sleep.

(SKIPPING TO ARRIVAL, car rides are boring)

I pulled up to our new house and smiled. We were finally here! My head turned to Andy and he was asleep with his head still on my lap. After thinking I decided to bring all the bags in first before waking up Andy. The movers already put in the furniture as we wanted and I put the boxes in the correct rooms. Me and Andy didn't have much beside clothes and pictures since the movers put our dishes and furniture in.

Sliding our clothes into the drawers I couldn't help but think about the old days of highschool. We were treated so badly. Luckily Sammi didn't live here so she didn't have to deal with the shit we did.
About halfway through putting everything away my phone buzzed.

Ash: Purdy
Jinxx: Hey man you home?
Ash: Yeah
Jinxx: You like the place?
Ash: Yeah, you?
Jinxx: Loving it
Ash: Sweet. Listen I gotta go so I finish unpacking the little things back Ill call later after I sleep for 24 hours
Jinxx: Haha okay see ya
Ash: Kay, bye man

I hung the phone up before continuing the unpacking. Andy walked in halfway through and had tears down his cheeks. "Hey. Don't cry baby." He ran into my arms and sobbed loudly. "Shh." My hand rubbed his back up and down attemping to calm him down. He did eventually and we laid in the bed. I guess we are going back to sleep, or at least he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get more interesting.

And longer. Sorry they are so short.

Thanks for reading <3