Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 11

SKYLAR POV
I woke up lying on Matt’s shoulder with him staring up at the ceiling. I stretched my legs and let out a tired yawn.
“morning!” i said half way through my yawn
“morning sleepy head” matt replied fiddling with my hair
“what’s the time?” i said whilst sitting up to turn around and face Matt.
“about 11 i think”
I nodded.
“Tom texted me asking if we wanted to meet up with him and Liz for lunch then have a walk around town, i said i would give him a verdict once you woke up.”
“yeah sounds good to me! What time do they want to meet?”
Matt’s cheeky smile grew on his face “11:30”
I just groaned as i fell onto Matt’s chest. He pushed me back up “get ready miss Jones!”
I grumbled and staggered back up to the bathroom and had my shower. When i got back to the bedroom in my towel i saw clothes laying on my bed. Matt was standing next to them with hands on his hips.
I raised an eyebrow
“i think this will look good on you!”
My black skinny jeans were out with my Beatles baggy tank top and my navy cardigan and black leather jacket that Matt gave to me as it got too small for him.
“shoes?” i said as i took the clothes into the bathroom
A look of panic went over his face as he ran into the other room.
When i came back out he was ready with his black jeans baggy top and jacket.
“we kind of match don’t we?” i said putting on my military style boots he gave me.
He let out a smile and opened the door for me.
As we left he said “get ready for cameras babe they will want to know all about you know!” he said with a wink.
I moved closer to him as i put my arm around his waist and he put his over my shoulder.
We started to walk down the streets of London as Matt put his beanie on and adjusted your hair.
“you treat your hair like a girl does Matthew!”
He just chuckled as we saw Tom and Liz in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if chapters are getting shorter been busy revising at the moment but should get longer soon :) hope you are still enjoying the story x :D