Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 13

SKYLAR POV
We went back to my flat along with Tom and Liz. Matt and Tom stormed off ahead as they were clearly angry at what had happened today. Eventually we got back to the flat and saw them waiting outside looking stupid as i was the one with the key.
I let them in and they went and flopped on the sofa as i went into the kitchen with Liz.
“you know i didn’t think that they would get that angry” i whispered to Liz.
“yeah same here, but i know Tom gets very protective and i think Matt does as well” she replied
I just nodded my head as i brought them both in mugs of tea. Matt stood up to sit on the armchair so Liz could sit down with Tom. I went back outside to get nibbles and soon had Matt leaning his head on my shoulder.
“hey there” i said stroking his floppy hair.
“hi, i’m sorry for reacting how i did it just gets to me sometimes.” He mumbled
“don’t be sorry, its ok to be like that” i said turning around to face him
He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in for a hug. My hands fiddled with the ends of his hair as he sighed into my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine. He laughed and held me tighter and swayed to the radio playing in the background.
We both started to laugh as his balance and mine combined was absolutely terrible and we were soon stumbling into the table and somehow fell onto the floor on hysterics. He was laying on top of me when Tom and Liz came in due to the commotion and just saw us both a laughing mess on the floor with tears running down my cheeks.
We tried to explain ourselves but it was just a failure. Soon they went back into the living room taking the snacks.
Matt rested over me with his elbows propped on the floor and looked me in the eyes.
“we can both be giraffes” he said
“so can i call you that? Giraffe?” i said
“sure i guess if you want to”
I leant up towards him and kissed him and mumbled “hey my giraffe!”
He kissed me back “hey to you to miss giraffe!”.
He stood up and helped me up as we went back into the living room with the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are still enjoying this :D much love! check out my other fics they are either supernatural/jensen ackles or panic! at the disco themed :D