Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 22

I went to work like the previous day but I couldn’t make it back in time for lunch because apparently we had this conference going on until 6. I texted Matt and he said it was fine because then he gets the rest of the week with me.
After the conference I walked back to our apartment and it was about 6:30 and loads of paparazzi were outside. The minute I came into view they swarmed around me asking me a million questions about Matt and his ex Danie.
Eventually I got to the door and frantically pressed the buzzer to let me up. 10 seconds later Tom was sprinting down the stairs and grabbed me and pulled me inside. Once we got up the stairs I turned him around to me “Tom what the fuck is going on?”
He carried on walking up the stairs and said “Danie made this rumour that him and Matt hooked up when he was filming but they only briefly saw each other in the supermarket and someone took a picture of them talking”.
“oh” I said getting to the apartment door
“he is a bit angry by the way just letting you know” he said as he knocked on the door and Liz answered.
We walked in and I put my bag down and took my shoes and coat off and smiled at Liz.
“he is in the bedroom” Liz said walking over to Tom and standing by his side.
“thanks” I said quietly as I made my way down to the bedroom.
I opened the door quietly and popped my head round to see a tense Matt standing with his back facing the door.
“can I come in?” I said
He turned his head around immediately and pulled me in. He shut the door and gave me a tight hug.
“I didn’t I promise, she is lying...” he kept mumbling into my shoulder.
“Matt, Matt, shut up for a minute” I said pulling out of the hug and holding his face so he was looking at me. His eyes full of concern and worry. “I know you didn’t sweetheart” I said as I kissed him lightly in the lips. He pulled me back in for a hug and I stroked the back of his neck. “we will get through this ok? I promise” I said as he pulled out.
He gave me his adorable smile and said “well we can’t keep the guests waiting now!”
He literally skipped out of the door and I heard Tom say to me down the corridor “you have words of wonders Miss Jones”
“well you aren’t too bad yourself Mr Hiddleston”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it is short just had this idea and needed to write it down :D