Like, Oh My God

Like, My Feet ***ing Hurt

So I been sitting out there for like three hours before people started line cutting, and I was like, Oh My God, fuck these bitches, so then I moved up, and like Oh My God these girls started joking about depression, and so I said to them (without actually talking to them, because I believe in like peace or whatever) that depression isn't a joke, and I know because webmd told me that I had borderline personality disorder, and then I started cutting, because my life was like so shit and on top of it I had borderline personality disorder, and like no on understood me, and then I was gonna kill myself, but All Time Low, and like these girls were joking about it! Then they all pretended they didn't hear me, but fuck them. And like, I've only been here since the ass crack of dawn, but they kept like cutting in front of me. And like I hate everybody, and if one more person touched me, I was gonna punch them in the face. And then I remembered that I had early entry, so like, fuck them, and I went up front to lean on the door, because fuck you. And then like Oh My God, they stupid old menace me move back, and I was like, fuck you, you are making my day so shit, like I've been in mosh pits that you wouldn't believe. Like this isn't fair.
But then I like remembered that, like, I met All Time Low, and then I started crying, because they totally saved life, but it like wasn't even cold outside, so I just threw my sweatshirt on the ground to show these bitches that I am not to be fucked with. I really fucking hate people.