Friends in Mexicantown

Friends in Mexicantown

Jaime walked down the streets of downtown San Diego. He was headed towards his friend Vic's apartment on Main Street, and he took a detour through Mexicantown on his way there. He had missed this little part of the city; it always brought him back to when he was a little kid, his family struggling to put food on the table for dinner. His family had ended up living here, in an apartment above a restaurant, both he and his mom washing dishes to feed themselves as well as his younger sister. Jaime looked around and saw all the closed shops and had started to wonder what had happened, when he heard the faint sounds of a guitar, playing familiar music. Stopping in his tracks to find the source of the playing, he realized it was coming from the other side of the block. Fast walking around, the guitar got louder; he recognized it as one of his favorite songs, Hallelujah, originally by Jeff Buckley. He rounded the corner and could see a small amount of people gathered around something; probably the source of the music.

Jaime walked towards the group, about two buildings down from where he was. Since he was a taller guy, he could see easily over the four people in front of him. What Jaime saw was not what he was expecting.

Probably one of the hottest guys he had ever seen in his entire life, he was sitting in a folding chair and had a guitar case on the ground with about $10 in it. He had an acoustic guitar in his hands, playing the most beautiful version of Hallelujah that had ever existed. Jaime got a closer look at the man, who seemed to be around 24, he had a button nose, big brown eyes, and long hair with a little braid off to the side. On top of that, he had one of the greatest voices Jaime had ever heard. 'God, he's sexy..' Jaime thought to himself. 

The mysterious man finished singing and smiled shyly up at the people gathered around him. 'And he's even got a sexy smile. Ugh. Not fair.' Jaime thought again. He was getting turned on a little too much from this guy.

The small crowd dissipated quickly, with many people putting in $1 and $5 amounts in the case. Jaime didnt want to leave though; he had to get this guys number and find out more about him. He stuck around until everyone had left, and the man looked up at him. He smiled up at Jaime and said, "hey there." 

"H-Hey." Jaime stuttered slightly, hoping the other guy hadn't noticed. He had a sorta deep voice that was almost ragged, and Jaime was taken aback by it. "That was some sick ass playing and singing."

The man smiled at Jaime and said "thanks, dude. Name's Tony."

"Jaime. Nice to meet you." Jaime shrugged and turned his body more towards Tony.

"so what brings you around here, Jaime?" Tony spoke, looking up at Jaime with big, chocolate eyes.

"Oh, uh, well, I was on my way over to a friends house, and I figured I hadn't been to this part of town in a while, and I decided I'd take a trip down memory lane." Jaime half-smiled, glancing in Tony's direction. Tony had shifted positions in his chair; instead of turned sideways from Jaime, his body was completely facing Jaime. He leaned back im his chair, seeming to give Jaime a once-over. If Jaime wasn't mistaken, this guy was checking him out. Jaime would be the first to admit he was doing the same thing. Tony was attractive as fuck, and he wasn't going to complain about it.

"that's pretty cool, man. I moved here about a month or two ago. Haven't had much luck finding work, so I figured I'd use my natural talents." He gestured towards the guitar and then his mouth with a smirk.

"Ahh, a street guitarist. I remember doing that when I was probably 15. Best and worst time of my life." 

Tony shrugged. "It's alright. It doesn't pay the bills but its better than sitting around doing nothing all day."

Jaime didn't feel like getting sentimental with a stranger, so he tried to change the subject a bit. "Yeah. Well, I was wondering if I could get your number?" He questioned. Tony raised his eyebrows quickly, then lowered them. "Yeah sure, hangon." He grinned slightly and reached into his pocket to grab a pen and paper. He wrote quickly and handed Jaime the paper.

When Jaime took the paper from Tony's hand, he gave him a wink and said, "call me later?" 

Jaime winked back at him, gave him a wave, and turned to continue his walk to Vic's house.

~~

It was getting late, around seven o'clock, when Jaime decided he should leave Vic's house. He called out from the living room towards the bedroom, where Vic was changing into pajamas.

"Aye Vic, I should probably get going. I got shit to do tomorrow and I need my sleep."

Vic yelled back to him, "Alright, I'll see ya Tuesday. We still got plans?" He walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch, across from the chair where Jaime was sitting. 

"Yeah, for sure." Jaime stood up and walked towards the door to put his shoes on. "I'll call you monday with the deets. Bye V!" He called as he walked out the apartment door and down the stairs.

Jaime took a detour through Mexicantown again, remembering the old café he used to go to when he got hungry. He hasn't even had dinner yet, and it was almost 8. He walked in the door, noticing that the place was packed, and it didn't look like it was going down soon. He growled at the door but went and sat down at a table for two, all the way in a slightly hidden corner of the restaurant. Jaime waited for the server to come around and see him. 

"Well if it isn't Señor Jaime," he heard from behind him. He whipped around and saw a familiar guitar player behind him; It was Tony from earlier today. He was grinning slyly and had one eyebrow raised. 

"Oh hey there, I wasn't expecting to see you around today."

"You can say that again. Care if I join you?" Tony shrugged.

"Not at all." Jaime smirked slightly at Tony. He noticed that in the dimly lit café, Tony actually looked pretty tough, with all his tattoos and how he held himself. It turned him on quite a bit and he kept stealing glances at Tony, when he thought he wasn't looking.

Eventually the waitress came around to their table. "Can I help you gentlemen?" She asked sickeningly-sweet. 

"Yeah," Jaime spoke up. "I'll take a hot chocolate coffee, and an order of churros. Tony you want anything?" Turning towards the other man.

"Oh, uh, well I was just gonna order a drink or something," he turned towards the waitress and asked, "can I get a French vanilla and strawberries and chocolate?" The waitress nodded and walked away.

"So, you're back in town so soon? I almost thought you'd never stop by again." Tony piped up after a few minutes of silence between the two men.

"Yeah, guess so. I just left my friends house, and I've been missing the churros from this place. Fucking amazing, as far as I can remember." 

Tony nodded. "They've become my new favorite place to get anything, especially food."
Jaime's arms were on either side of his placemat; Tony's weren't on the table, they were on his lap. He lifted his right arm, reaching towards the sugar packets, brushing slightly against Jaime's fingers before quickly pulling his hand back. Jaime could feel himself getting hotter by the minute. Tony smiled at Jaime (was that a wink he just saw?) and Jaime asked a question of his own. 

"So Tony, tell me a little about yourself." It seemed a simple enough question that he could distract himself from thinking about the things he'd be doing with Tony if they werent in this café. 

"I don't even know what to say, haha. I suck at describing myself." Tony shrugged. He moved his foot forward and (accidentally?) brushed against Jaime's leg. Jaime jumped and quickly composed himself. He could feel his jeans getting tighter and tighter. Luckily he was sitting down, or else this could have been a real problem. 

The waitress appeared suddenly with Jaime's drink and churros, and Tony's drink and strawberries. "Enjoy your food, kids." she smiled and walked away. 

Jaime rolled his eyes and picked up his drink and sipped it, glancing at Tony over the rim of his cup. Tony picked up a strawberry, one that had a drop of chocolate threatening to fall off. Tony reached his tongue to the underside of the small red fruit, licking the chocolate up into his mouth, all while staring Jaime directly in the eye. He winked at him and smiled seductively.

Jaime's pants had never felt so constricting. God, this kid was killing him. He decided he'd do something about this; he moved his left foot over to where Tony's leg was placed, rubbing his foot up and down, looking over at Tony with a sensual smile.
Tony raised and lowered his eyebrows fast. "You wanna get out of here? My apartment's upstairs." He winked. Jaime nodded, grinning wickedly at Tony.

They ran out the side door, Jaime leaving $10 at the table for the waitress. Tony grabbed Jaime's hand and was sprinting through another door and up a set of stairs. Jaime was right on his heels when Tony unlocked the door. As soon as they were inside, Tony pulled Jaime in by his shirt collar, kicking the door closed. Jaime pressed his lips to Tony's urgently, bitig his lip softly and shoving his tongue into Tony's mouth. Tony let out a slight groan, forcing Jaime to push Tony against the wall.

Jaime pressed his body up against Tony's and grabbed his hands. Interlocking their fingers, he pinned Tony up against the wall. Jaime could feel Tony's hard-on through both of their jeans, smiling slightly through the kiss. Tony let out a soft moan after Jaime started grinding his hips into Tony. Jaime let go of Tony's hands, tracing his fingers down toward Tony's waist. Teasingly, he pulled up the bottom of his shirt, exposing Tony's stomach. He traced his arms up Tony's body, to his chest. At the same time he felt Tony's hands move toward Jaime's waist, Jaime was bringing his hands towards his hips. Tony pushed Jaime's hips into his own, grinding his own hard-on into Jaime's. Moaning into Tony's mouth, Jaime lifted Tony's shirt over his head, Jaime's shirt not far behind. Jaime moved his lips down Tony's jaw, slowly descending to his collar bone. Into Tony's chest, he murmured, "bedroom?"

Tony gasped out something along the lines of, "To your right," and Jaime kissed Tony's lips hungrily and picked Tony up, wrapping his legs around his waist and carrying him into the bedroom. He placed Tony gingerly on the bed, not once taking his lips off of Tony's. Jaime traced his arms down Tony's torso, down his incredibly hard cock. Jaime started palming Tony through his jeans, making Tony squirm and groan with pleasure. Jaime chuckled slightly and unbuttoned Tony's jeans. Tony reached towards Jaime's pants, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling the zipper down, exposing Jaime's boxers. Jaime did the same, pushing his hips into Tony, who moaned out, "Jaime..." And Jaime almost lost it. Teasing at the elastic of Tony's boxers, Tony couldn't take it anymore. His voice came out in gasps. 

"Jaime... please." 

"You've got too much clothing on for my liking." Jaime said seductively into Tony's lips. He tore off Tony's boxers and threw them aside, along with his own. Rubbing their dicks together, both boys groaned in pleasure. Jaime brought his lips to meet Tony's, slipping his tongue easily into the other's mouth. Tony opened the drawer of the nightstand on the side of the bed, pulling out a small bottle of lube. He set it down on the bed and moved his hand toward Jaime's cock. Tony flicked his wrist and Jaime arched his head backwards, separating their lips with a groan.

"Agh... Tony, please." Jaime grabbed Tony's cock and rubbed his thumb over the tip, smearing pre-come over his finger. 

"Jaaaaiiiimmmeeeeee." Tony's breath came out slurred and in a gasp, and Jaime reached over to grab the bottle of lube. 

"You ready, babe?" Jaime whispered into Tony's ear, grazing his earlobe with his teeth and eliciting a moan from the boy. That was all Jaime needed to continue, and he started moving down Tony's body, leaving small wet kisses down his neck, chest, and stomach. Jaime got to Tony's hip bones, leaving small hickeys and biting softly at them. He then kissed down until he got to Tony's dick, and licked from the base to the tip, making Tony squirm with pleasure. Jaime lubed up his fingers and slid one inside Tony, and at the same time wrapped his lips around the tip of his dick. Tony writhed with pleasure and was a moaning mess. Jaime slipped in another finger, stretching him and continuing to lick Tony's hard cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip and sat up, lining himself up with Tony's entrance. 

Jaime thrust in without a warning, and Tony whined in response. Jaime grasped Tony's cock and continued to thrust inside him, picking up his pace and changing his angle to hit Tony's spot.

"Oh, my fucking god, don't stop!" Tony screamed out and gripped the edge of the bed. A few more thrusts and Tony came all over his stomach and Jaime's hand. Tony's coming sent Jaime over the edge and he pulled out before he could come. 

"I want to come in your mouth." He said simply, and Tony sat up and shoved his cock into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over the slit and Jaime came forcefully into Tony's mouth. 

"Hoooo, my god, that was amazing." Jaime gasped, and Tony pulled Jaime's face to meet his in a passionate kiss. Tony laid back down and pulled Jaime with him. Jaime broke the kiss and cuddled into Tony's neck.

"That was fucking awesome." Tony said into Jaime's hair, that was now completely screwed up.

"I know. Can I stay?" Jaime mumbled into Tony's throat, humming softly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Tony whispered as he drifted off to sleep. Jaime's last thought before blacking out was that they had to do this again, and soon. 
♠ ♠ ♠
It's crappy I know but smut is smut regardless
Enjoy and feedback is always nice I love you all goodbye