Status: Story needs to be bigger, tell me what you like and don't like in the comments please! And recommend and subscribe! c:

Sex, Drugs, Fame, & Love

Jess Rora, Gwen Palter, Zach Ido, Jakey Rino, and Justin Murric all shared a dream. And with a music studio in Jess's garage, they're one step closer to achieving that dream. After being discovered by Rise Records, their band, Picture Perfect Moment, is finally on the road to that dream. But Picture Perfect Moment isn't Rise's only newest project. Danny Aero, Zee Driker, Mikey Frensia, and Alex Tarap shared a similar dream. Rise discovers their band, Devils Inside, and they're on their way. Devils Inside and Picture Perfect Moment has to work together to become a successful band, but with many obstacles in their way, like substance abuse, member changes, and love, the road to dreams is foggier than it appears. Can Jess and Danny save their band before it's too late? Can they even save themselves?

I own all the characters, except for the times when actual famous singers appear in this story.
  1. Prologue
    Circa 2011
  2. Getting Started
  3. Damn These Butterflies
  4. I Fell Asleep With the Lights On
  5. Starstruck
    This chapter is a little fan-fictiony, but it's not totally focused on the famous person appearing in this chapter.
  6. One of These Days You Push Me Away, Turn Around it'll be Too Late
  7. The Lady and the Tramp
    This is a little dirty towards the end c;
  8. Scars