Status: Story needs to be bigger, tell me what you like and don't like in the comments please! And recommend and subscribe! c:

Sex, Drugs, Fame, & Love

The Lady and the Tramp

The microwave beeped as I made my way to the small hotel room kitchen. I opened the door to the microwave to stop it's annoying beeping, and grabbed the popcorn. I opened a small cupboard and got a bowl out. I poured the popcorn into the bowl and made my way back to Vic's bed. He was going through the movies on Netflix.

"Oooh, what about The Avengers?" he asked.

"No, I've seen that movie too much because of Zach," I answered.

"Who?"

"The bassist in my band."

"Ah." He continued looking through the movies. "What about Iron Man?"

"Can we not watch anything from Marvel? Zach watches movies from it all the time, he's obsessed. I'm sick of Marvel."

"Yeah that's fine. What do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, let's see what they have for Disney."

"Alright..." he scrolled through the movies. "How about The Lady and the Tramp?"

"Sure." To be honest, I still wasn't that focused on Vic. I was thinking about Danny, as bitchy as that sounds. I mean, I'm hanging out with one guy, but thinking about another. But how could I not think about Danny? He acts all cute at first, then like a douche bag, then he's acting all protective! God I hate him so much right now!

"Something wrong?" Vic asked. I guess he noticed my frustration.

"Um, no. I'm fine," I lied.

"No you aren't."

"Excuse me?"

"Jess, I know pain, frustration, anger, sadness, depression, or anything like that when I see it. So, what are you feeling?"

"Frustrated," I muttered.

"Why?"

"Well, remember when we were at the recording studio and there was that other band there?" He nodded. "Well, the lead singer, Danny, has kind of confused me, I guess.'

"How?"

"He acts like he likes me, then the next moment it's like he has no interest in me."

"Ah, so he's that kind of guy," Vic observed.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry for thinking about some other guy when I'm with you, but it's like he's programmed in my brain! I can't get him out of my head!"

"It's alright. Do you have any feelings for him?"

"Sort of. When I'm with him I act all stupid and butterflies flutter in my tummy. I want to be all like cute coupley and cuddle with him but I also want to light him on fire and push him into traffic," I shrugged.

"Put he's just playing with your emotions?"

"Exactly."

He let out a long sigh. "This guy sounds like a dick."

"Hey! That's not nice!"

"Neither is playing with your emotions! Don't fall for his tricks, Jess."

"I know. Before we left he told me to be 'careful' with you and he doesn't want you to hurt me." This seemed to piss Vic off. "He also said that he likes me, but he just doesn't want to be in a relationship."

"Well I wouldn't wait for him if I were you. He's not worth it... and you're worth everything."

My cheeks burned red. "Oh stop it!"

"No I'm serious! He doesn't deserve a girl like you. You need a man."

"I became an adult like three weeks ago! I'm still not that mature either."

"Wait, so, you're eighteen?" He asked.

"Yeah.."

"Oh gosh, I feel like a major pedophile!"

"It's okay—"

"No! It's not! Here I am flirting with you and kissing you and stuff and I'm twelve years older than you!"

"Well how old did you think I was?"

"I don't know like 20 or something!"

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"To be honest I was kind of actually hoping you were around 20 or a little older," he confessed.

"Why?"

"So it would be appropriate to kiss and flirt with you, now it's just... weird."

I giggled. "It's okay with me."

He smiled and leaned closer to me. "You're sure you're okay with it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I sneaked a kiss on his lips. He laughed and kissed me back only more passionately. He had one hand on my back and the other had its fingers running through my hair. I did the same to him. The hand that was on my back ventured down to my butt and squeezed it. That made me jump a little, but I just crushed him closer to me and I sat on his lap. Both of his hands found their way town to the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up. I figured two could play at this game, so I did the same to his shirt. Soon we were both topless, and he was over me as I laid down on the bed. He pinned me down on the mattress as he crushed his face to mine. I tugged on his bottom lip between my teeth. His lips made a trail of kisses down the side of my neck and on my shoulder. I moaned as I kissed the top of his head. He was sucking my skin on my shoulder and made circles with his tongue. I moaned some more as my fingers ran through his hair. His hands were running along the sides of my stomach and something bothered me a little... No, it wasn't a boner or anything like that. And no, this isn't my first time getting a little dirty with a guy. There was something that I didn't want Vic to see. I didn't want anyone to see.

I pushed Vic off and got up and grabbed my shirt.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Uh.. I just forgot that Gwen and I had plans tonight." I put my shirt back on and stood up and he sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Oh."

"I'm so sorry, Vic!"

"It's okay."

"Thanks." I bent over and kissed him and walked to the door. "Bye."

"Bye," he waved.

I stepped out of the room and walked down to the lobby and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally uploaded another chapter!! Yay! But this story isn't as big as I'd hoped it would be! I need more subscribers!! If I get more subscribers I'll upload chapters quicker!