Status: continuous

The Portrait

A young girl is in front of a picture at a art gallery deciding the meaning of each piece but this one was called 'beauty' though the picture was of destruction. This picture representing to polar opposites meaning more than the artist meant to.

"Beauty causes disaster." a tall man cuts in his honey eyes taunting the petite winsome girl whirling his glass of scotch.

"No the effect of beauty causes disaster it's how we handle it creates who we are. Beauty is always craving for more the greed it has causes it's own downfall." the battle of wits soon began either giving to one side or the other.

"Says the beautiful young girl"

"Hasn't anyone told you beauty is in the eye of the beholder" the girl's eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Well in this eye you bloom with allurement" with each word he got closer to the girl announcing what was truly on his mind.

"Am I your flower you pruned to perfection" keeping her eyes on the man as if they were having a battle of prey versus predator.

"No you will soon be if...well that is will you be a model in my next art piece..." Taking a sip of his scotch waiting to see if the trap he left would catch the girl before him it was only a matter of time then she would be a another piece in his collection caught in her own web of vanity.