Status: I've hit a bump in a chapter that I've been stuck on and I've been grounded off the computer for the last month or so...however long it took for me to finally find a job. I promise I'll update as soon as possible

An Unlikely Hero

Fight or Flight

Galadriel didn't understand what was happening, but all she knew was that she had to fight off one of the two men that had ambushed her and her friend, Gabby, while they were walking back to their hotel from the Warfield and get the other one off her virginal friend. She didn't know whether these guys were attacking her for the little to no money they had, or were going to rape them, but the girl's mind went straight to the worst case scenario and she didn't want her friend to have to suffer.

Biting her attacker's arm, the man lets her go while letting out a pained howl and lets go of her. Without a second thought, Galadriel goes to free her friend from the much bigger man that had his arms around her and was trying to pick her up to put her over his shoulder. She didn't think about the effects that it would have on Gabby, but Galadriel jumped on Gabby's attacker's back and wrapped her arms tightly around her throat and her legs around his waist, trying to direct his attention to her. Much to her luck it works and the guy that had originally attacked her tries to pull the tiny, but mighty girl off. He eventually was only able to shake off her You Me At Six bobble hat that she had bought twenty minutes prior to the attack, causing her long brown hair to escape.

The two attackers weren’t expecting the shorter and the smaller of the two to be so aggressive, surprising them when she had fought so hard to get the shorter of the two men off of her. They were expecting the taller and most valuable of the two to be the one they had to worry about, which is why they decided the bigger of the two to attack her, but now they were both deciding that they should’ve switched.

“Gabby, run!” Galadriel screams to her stunned friend while tightening her grip around the man’s body, squeezing the other man’s hands tightly against her victim’s back. “Run! Go!”

She watched her friend just sit there, which irritated her more than anything at that moment, especially since her body was starting to get tired and she knew that she would loosen her grip enough to get her off soon. Soon enough though, she watches her friend quickly get up and run.

“Shit, the blond is getting away!” The man trying to get her off of his partner in crime cursed while pulling on her body with all of his strength, finally getting the girl off but falling on the ground with her on top of him.

The man she was choking was finally able to get some air into his lungs, coughing and breathing deeply while the other man groans and Galadriel tries to get up only to be grabbed by the man that originally attacked her.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He tells her, but she fights back with the little energy that she has left. After expending most of it at the concert and the rest of it trying to get Gabby out of there, she doesn’t have much fight left.

The next thing she knows, she’s pushed over with her cheek on the concrete as well as the rest of her body and the weight of a grown man began to bear down against her back. He had a hand on her wrist and heard him call over his lackey. She didn’t know what was going on, but she felt him move a lot before he froze again and the sound of pouring liquid began to fill her ears. Her brown eyes go wide, knowing what’s going to happen and the sight of a dark rag secures her assumptions.

There was nothing she could do. Her body was immobilized by the man’s weight and the rag was firmly placed against her nose and mouth. As much as she tried not to breathe the chemical in, her body needed to let out the carbon dioxide from her body and forced her to breathe the chloroform.

Her eyes began to shut and her consciousness began to disappear, letting the black surround her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, the first chapter to my Danny Worsnop fan fiction. Yeah, it's lacking some Danny in this chapter, but don't worry. He'll be quickly introduced in the next one!

Thank you for reading!

XO-Jezzy