Status: I've hit a bump in a chapter that I've been stuck on and I've been grounded off the computer for the last month or so...however long it took for me to finally find a job. I promise I'll update as soon as possible

An Unlikely Hero

Lost

The search is still on for nineteen year old, Galadriel Amberson who was taken two months ago after attending a concert in San Francisco. There are few leads to who took here and where she could be, but if you have seen her or have any information on where should could be, call Secret Witness.

Taking the last swig of his whiskey, Danny looks over to the TV seeing the most recent picture of the girl smiling in front of Warfield Theatre showing that she’s one of the first people to arrive at the venue. He only got a glimpse of the girl before the new casters went on to talk about cracking down on a prostitution ring. He couldn’t really understand why what the news had said sounded like something he’s retweeted before on Twitter, but then again he couldn’t really think clearly with all of the alcohol going through his system.

He was having one of his days where he just wanted to be alone and not be sociable, so he decided to drink alone in a bar far from his usual places that’d he go to with his band mates and friends. It was like he was facing post-tour depression, but it was much deeper than that. He tends to always get this depressed on this day, the day of his daughter’s birthday. Everyone knew not to bother him during this day, even if they were worried he would drink himself into his own grave.

“She’s three years old.” He thinks to himself before waving the bartender over for another glass.

"I'm cutting you off." The bartender tells him while grabbing the glass.

"No, no one more drink." Danny slurs while placing his finger up lazily to tell the bartender that he just wants one more.

The bartender reluctantly pours him another glass before walking away, leaving Danny alone again. This time the drunken musician was looking around the bar to see if there's anyone else at the bar, particularly an attractive female that wouldn't mind going home with him then being kicked out the next day.

Sighing, he sees that there's only him, the bartender and a few other guys at the bar. He needed another distraction because the alcohol wasn't cutting it anymore. He needed a sexual distraction that would last him until he passed out and woke up the next morning to a hopefully empty bed.

Like he had promised to the bartender, Danny set his empty glass down and began to slowly exit the bar into the cool Los Angeles night.

He walks down the sidewalk to the familiar corner that had a few girls waiting for someone to pick them up. He didn't know if it was the alcohol or if there were actually extremely attractive women out tonight, but he couldn't really seem to choose who he wanted to pay to take home.

He was about to choose the smaller, petite girl with peroxide blonde hair and what looked like pale skin, but she was already in the car by the time he reached her. She looked at him through the window of the car as the car light illuminated her face while her customer opened his door. He was shocked to see that she's Asian; but, for some reason he feels like he has seen that face before.

When the car pulls away though, Danny completely forgets about her and decides to pick from the two remaining girls that caught his eye. One was a tall brunette with legs that went on for days and a nice pair of fake breasts that looked like they were being suffocated by her bra. The other was a slightly skinnier girl with short blonde hair and a porn star body. He knew who he wanted.

The blonde smirks at him, as if knowing that he's going to approach her and Danny saw it as a seductive smirk. The alcohol was clouding his mind so much, he wasn't even sure he would be able to tell a taxi driver where he lived.

"Hey, sexy. How much you worth?" Danny asks while standing in front of the girl.

"Depends on what you want, baby." She replies while placing her hand on his shoulder and rubbing down his chest.

"Fuck, I want everything!" Danny tells her with a lazy smile.

"Well, we'll discuss this on the ride to your place." She says before winking at him.

Danny just smiles before deciding to call over a taxi by basically walking in front of one and almost getting hit. The blonde wasn't so sure that she should go home with him, but the smell of whiskey that radiated from his body made it obvious that he was too drunk to notice or maybe even remember what he almost did.

As Danny opens the door he gets in and waits for the girl to enter with him as the taxi driver asks what was wrong with him and calling him an idiot for walking in front of a taxi. Danny just ignores the driver though and becomes impatient with the girl.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" Danny yells from his seat. "Get in the fucking taxi, ya dumb cunt!"

Soon the blonde enters the taxi, closing the door and sealing the deal that she is Danny's new distraction for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I'm still not completely sure what happened with the Alex Luciano thing that happened like three years ago, but I kinda using it in this story. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and looking at Danny in a new light...at least I hope I got you guys to do that.

Thanks for reading and subscribing!

XO-Jezzy