Status: Updating as much as I can!

I Need You.

I'm Outside Your House.

Brian’s POV
“I just don’t know what’s going on with them” Michelle told me as I unlocked the door. “I mean, what happened in the past couple of years? They were fine and poof! They’re not fine” I nodded my head, pushing the door open. “Maybe they’re just going through a phase” she shook her head. “No. A phase only lasts a couple of weeks. This has been going on for months!” she threw her hands above her head then kicked off her shoes. “Babe, just don’t worry about it. It’s their business. Not ours” her face turned sour.

“Not our business? Brian, that is my twin sister and your best friend. It’s my business to know if she’s happy or not” I raised an eyebrow. “Why wouldn’t she be happy? Her and Matt’s relationship hasn’t changed.” “Please. You know how Matt can be.” “How he can be? What does that mean?” she sighed. “Look at what their relationship is doing to ours. We shouldn’t be fighting” I nodded. “You’re absolutely right. Besides, after Matt’s done with his probation, everything will go back to normal” my words didn’t register to me until I was sitting down on the couch, my feet propped up on the table, and Michelle standing right in front of me. “What did you say?” she put her hands on her hips and leaned forward a bit.

“Nothing” I avoided her eyes. “Brian” her eyes narrowed. “Do you know something I don’t?” “Like what?” “Like anything having to do with Valarie and Matthew’s relationship” I quickly shook my head no, cursing myself for being such a bad liar. “Brian, if I find out you’ve been keeping secrets from me, I will rip off your dick, throw it into the neighbors pool, and feed your balls to Zacky’s dog. Then, I will divorce you” she gave me a sickly sweet smile then walked away. Matt and I were going to have a serious talk.

*****
Jasabelle’s POV

Chelsea’s mom walked me to the front door after she parked her car in front of the house. The door was opened and I was handed from her to someone else. “Thanks for dropping her off” came my dad’s voice. “It wasn’t a problem” the door was shut and I figured they exchanged their goodbyes silently. My dad grabbed my hand and led me somewhere else in the house.

“How was your day, sweetie?” mom asked as I heard sizzling in the background. I could smell that she was cooking dinner. “Fine.” “Did you and Chelsea hang out today?” “Yes, we did. But just for a little bit” she didn’t respond so I could only assume she had nodded her head. “What’s for dinner?” I asked, trying to pick the conversation back up. “Spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread” I nodded and then there was silence.

Until the phone rang. “Hello?” came mom’s voice again. There was a pause, the other person responding, I guess. “Um, yes, she is. Just one second, please” there was a pause before she spoke again. “Jasabelle” she whispered. “It’s for you” I could feel my eyes get wide.

No one ever called for me. “What?” who could be calling for me? The phone was placed in my hand and I reluctantly placed it against my ear. “H-hello?” I cleared my throat before the person on the other end spoke. “Jazzy?” a gasp escaped my lips.

“Matt?” my voice was weak. “How’d you get this number?” “I looked it up. It wasn’t hard, ya know” I could hear the smile in his voice. “Oh. Well, is there something that you needed?” “I’m uh…” there was silence and I wondered if he had hung up. “I’m outside your house.” “Really?” I perked up a little. “Can you come outside? Just for a couple minutes” not a second thought crossed my mind. “Yes. I’ll be right there” and I hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one isn't very long. I'm posting the next update in a couple minutes so make sure you look for it! :) Let me know what you think. :) Thanks for reading!