Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

Won't Let You Suffocate Me

Andy's POV

We got backstage again after a blast of a concert and as usual, the first person I searched for between the people backstage was Lex, but she wasn't there. I looked around for her a bit more, probably with a really confused look upon my face.

"What's wrong mate?" Ashley asked after I turned around myself for the third time.

"Have any of you seen Lex?" I asked and looked around again.

"She wasn't here when we got off stage was she?" Jake asked and I responded by shaking my head no.

"Someone rushed downstairs about 30 minutes ago..." Max mumbled and before anyone got the chance to say anything else, I rushed downstairs and made my way to the dressing-room where I bet she was.

I was worried, it wasn't like her to disappear like that, I hoped she was alright... What if she was ill? Or something terrible had happened?

I grabbed the doorknob quickly and pulled back to open it.

Alex's POV

I looked up from my spot across the door to find Andy giving me a worried look before he closed the door behind himself and rushed over to me. That was the moment I finally started broke down completely and started to sob quietly. Andy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into himself, kissing my forehead repeatedly and whispering quiet 'I love you'.

"Babe, what happened?" He asked after a few minutes passed by.

I held up my iPod which was still open on twitter, showing the bunch of hate I'd received already.

Andy's face changed from worried to furious as he grabbed the iPod and scrolled trough some of the tweets, he then locked out of my twitter so I wouldn't get any notifications about it when I was mentioned and wrapped his arms around me again.

"Sshhh, babe, I'll say something to them later, don't let it get to you, you are so much more beautiful than you could even imagine, and none of the things those haters say are true, they're just jealous on you cause you're so beautiful and pure, truly beautiful all the way trough, and that's what I love so much about you." He said and kissed my forehead again, stroking his hand down my back.

I believed him, and at the same time I didn't, I couldn't believe that anyone would truly feel that way about me, with my problems, and how ugly I am. I mean, first of all I'm a wreck, I've also recently got to know why I was uncomfortable being hugged and sleep next to Andy before I got to know him better and trusted him more; I was nearly raped when I was seven, that also why I couldn't remember my past, everything about me was fucked up, I didn't even finish my high school!

"It'll be okay, I'll say something, give them a few days and it will be back to normal" he continued, calming me down slowly, I nodded as a response, this would turn out for the best right? Now we could be with each other in public, we didn't have to worry about people seeing us.

Andy kissed my lips softly and as I rested my head on his chest, he rested his on top of my head.

"I love you so much, don't ever forget that Lex, I'll never let you go" he mumbled.

"I love you too, Andy, more than anything else" I whispered and felt more calm, almost forgetting about all the cruel messages, not entirely though.

I think I fell asleep, cause I woke up when Andy lifted me up and carried me back to my bunk.

Max's POV

We didn't hear anything from Andy after he ran downstairs and he didn't show up for the meet and greet. We actually became a bit worried for him, but he was a big boy and could take care of himself, I was more worried for Alex actually, I knew that my little Pineapple was fragile and after I'd been checking my twitter I had a pretty good idea about what was going on.

After the meet and greet, Jamie and I followed the guys downstairs to the changing-room since we needed to find Alex before heading out and it wouldn't hurt to find Andy either.

Jamie stayed more silence than usually, I felt like something was wrong, like she knew things the other of us didn't know, I really didn't like her anymore, she treated Alex like shit also.

I was walking front as we reached the dressing-room, and I didn't really know how to react when I opened the door and found Andy sitting on the floor with a sleeping Lex in his arms, it took him a few seconds before he noticed that we were here, and by the time he noticed, we'd all made our way through the door.

"I'll explain later" he sighed when he received confused gazes from us, he then slowly got up and somehow managed to pick Lex up in bridal style.

"I'll make sure she gets to bed and then I'll be back in a few" he told us and walked out of the room.

"I'm tired" Jamie said all of a sudden, "I think I'll go to sleep as well, see you tomorrow"

"G'night beautiful" Ash said.

Jamie rolled her eyes and walked out of the dressing-room also, she knew something, I was sure about it, or else she'd be dying to know what happened, but she just wanted to sleep.

Andy got back a few minutes later and quickly explained what happened and after that we tried to find out who this mysterious @BlackVeilBridesLoveXXX was, it had to be someone close to us right? But who could it be? None other than us knew about their relationship... Jamie, I knew it was her, but I didn't have any proof, should I tell them? No, I'd find out about the truth myself.

After we were done talking, I left the room, saying my good nights to the guys before heading to bed, I knew they were a bit uncomfortable changing while I was there even though I was a dude myself, I did turn on other dudes and the band wasn't an exception, I mean honestly, have you even looked at Andy?! Or Ashley? Cowabunga is all I can say!

Checking Twitter later I saw several tweets from Andy:

'I'm truly pissed right now! Yes, to all who have been asking this question the past few hours, I'm in a relationship with Alex.'

'I love Alex more than I've ever loved anyone else and it hurt me deeply to see her hurt by all those cruel tweets you've sent her.'

'So now I ask for all of you to either treat her nice or just leave her alone and keep your mind to yourselves.'

'I love Lex and I love you guys, I mean our fans are what made this possible for us and we're truly grateful.'

'So please, don't let me get mad at anyone, I love Lex and that's the end, I don't want my fans to hate her, but even if u do, I won't leave her'

I smiled myself while reading the tweets, Alex was so lucky being with Andy, they were perfect for each other, really.

I went to bed, and checked Twitter again, which was already filling up with people apologising and realising how they've hurt both Alex and Andy. Falling asleep with a smile on my face, I really wanted to meat a sweet guy, one who would protect me like Andy protected Alex.

Alex's POV (So many people in this chap! o.o)

I didn't feel rested at all when I woke up, I still felt tired and I just wanted to back to sleep but I couldn't, I didn't even know what time it was. After fumbling after my iPod for some time, I finally found it, 4 in the morning?! Honestly, I'd only slept for like three hours or something, I thought. After looking at the date I became really confused, I didn't sleep for over 24 hours did I? I looked down myself and realised that I was in my batman pj's and a tank top also, how did I sleep for so long? Was I ill? I didn't feel ill, I just felt really tired...

I made my way out of my bunk and walked into the little living room in the van where I surprisingly found Andy sleeping on the couch, why wasn't he on his own bus? In his own bunk? He couldn't be sleeping here because of me could he? I blushed slightly at the though and walked into the toilet where I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, I looked dead, all pale and with dead eyes.

I walked back into the living room and sat down in the couch and the last empty space left, I didn't want to wake up Andy, I just really wanted to be near him.

Of cause, against my attentions, soon after Andy woke up. He blinked a few times and it took him some time before he realised that it was me who'd accidentally woke him up.

"Lex, you're awake" he whispered relieved and moved around in the couch so he got over to me where he wrapped his arms around me, I felt kinda bad for always being the one who had to be taken care of and never the other way around.

"God! I've been so worried about you, babe" he mumbled and hugged me even tighter into himself, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Sorry to worry you" I said and pressed my lips softly against his, enjoying being close to him.

This wasn't the first time it happened, I mean sleeping for more than 24 hours, I'd done it before, back when I quit high school I also passed out and my parents couldn't wake me up for over 24 hours, we didn't know why, it might be something mental.

Andy moved his hands down my back and somehow made me sit on top of him, deepening the kiss. It was like some kind of urge a deep desire I didn't know I had within me. I moved my hands, caressing his neck and rubbing his bare chest lightly while he rubbed my lower back and pressed our bodies closer to each other.

I broke the kiss, gasping for air, and laughing a bit, I loved Andy so much, he'd changed me to the better and helped me heal.

"I love you" Andy whispered and moved his hand up to caress my cheek, I stared deeply into those blue eyes I loved so much.

"I love you more" I whispered back and smiled at him, not breaking eye contact.

"I don't think that's possible" he laughed back.

I closed my eyes and shook my head with a laugh as a response, before I rolled over so I lay next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Are you still tired?" Andy asked with worry in his voice, "we weren’t able to wake you up no matter what we did" he continued, still sounding really worried.

"It's okay, it won't happen again" I sured him, he looked really sceptical about it but in the end he just nodded, accepting my promise.

"Don't ever worry me like that again, babe" he pleaded, "I don't want to be afraid to lose you"

I nod and smiled tiredly, I never wanted to leave Andy, but eventually I had to, we only had one month left and no matter how stupid this sound, after that month, I was going back to Denmark, no matter what happened. I'd promised myself that, I needed to finish my high school and I couldn't just leave my parents like that.

I felt bad about that, but it would only take me a year to finish school and then I could move anywhere I wanted.

After a few hours the others woke up and we all just relaxed all day, by the time the boys had a concert, I decided to go to bed since I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Andy didn't seem like he wanted to leave me alone and Jamie offered to stay with me. I didn't really question why Jamie would want to stay, I was too tired so I simply just went to bed and fell asleep rather quickly.

Jamie's POV

It seemed like no matter what I did, Andy just fell more and more in love with Alexandra, when I was with him all the time, making it almost impossible to even be together he still fell for her, when I made a false Twitter-account and took a bunch of pictures of them and threw those on the Internet, he still just became more protective about her and his love grew even bigger, now she slept for over 24 hours which I didn't have anything to do with and still, Andy just fell deeper and deeper in love with her, he was soon unable to reach. I had to find a way to make them break up, but I didn't know how. So when I got the chance to look through her stuff while she was sleeping and everybody else was gone, it took it right away, I needed to find a way to strike her, to make a big wound in their relationship, one they wouldn't be able to heal.

As soon as the others left, Alexandra went to bed and was fast asleep. I tiptoed into the bunk area and with slightly bad conscience I nervously grabbed both of her suitcases and dragged them with me into the living room.

She had all her clothes and such of cause, and some notebooks filled with different thoughts and lyrics, I didn't know that she wrote songs, but I guess it made sense since she wanted to become a musician and played guitar and bass.

The first suitcase wasn't interesting at all after that, it was just filled with normal things and some presents for her family.

The next suitcase was way better though, first of all, I found her makeup and all of those things but I also found something pretty shocking. A blade, or rather three razors, she self harmed? They were clean so either, she didn't use them or maybe she just cleaned them after. All kind of thoughts started to pop up in my head, I could just put the blade on the tables and let someone else find them, or I could take a picture of them and put it on twitter... No, I couldn't share something like that on twitter, I wasn't completely heartless u know. I could also put them in Andy's bunk or I could just place them next to Alexandra's bunk, make it look like she've dropped them and then I make sure that someone finds them, like Andy for example.

I smirked for myself, stuck the blades into my jeans pocket and quickly repacked her suitcases before I placed them where I'd found them.

I had a plan, but thinking twice, I should probably do it next day before noon, since we'd fly to LA in the evening the next day, and I didn't want it to fail, I needed to be with Andy and I only had one month left, I was getting desperate.