Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

I Said I Love You As I Left You

"Alex, you have to hurry, first day of school today!" My mom called, of cause on Danish, seeing that I was in Denmark and everybody spoke Danish.

"I know, I'm ready now!" I called back and hurried out of my room, I'd changed quite a bit trough the last month actually, I got some new tattoos, the one of them I loved the most is the black lion on my arm though since, yeah, it's probably easy to guess, it even have the BVB-star around it's neck on a collar. But I started to distance me a bit from the band, I'd not been in touch with any of them and I'd carefully packed all merchandise away and all music except for Rebel Love Song, like I would ever be able to put that away. But it just hurt to see Andy's face on my clothes and posters, I couldn't do it. I didn't really use the Internet anymore, and I'd stopped using my twitter and created a new Facebook, I know this seems drastic, but I wanted to start over and after I heard about Andy dating Juliet Simms, which got out a week or such ago, I couldn't bear to be surrounded by memories anymore so I started over.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before running downstairs and kissing my mom goodbye as I hurried to school for my first day at my last year.

I'd dyed my hair black with a blue highlight in it, and was wearing my leatherjacket, some black skinny jeans and a A7x T-shirt.

It was pretty chaotic as I arrived at the school but I found my first class and met my classmates, this year, I wasn't the only one who stood out, two girls instantly found my eyes as I entered the class, since they both was dressed in black and band merch and one if them with black hair and the other with white.

Nervously, I made my way over to them and sat down next to them, they both smiled at me.

"Hey, you're new right? I didn't see you last year." One of them, the girl with the white hair asked me at Danish.

"Yeah" I answered and smiled at them.

"Awesome! I'm Sophie" the girl with black heir presented herself, still speaking Danish.

"And I'm Emily or Emmi" the white haired said.

"Nice to meet you, my names Alexandra" I told them, and they smiled at me again, for once, I actually think I'm gonna enjoy my school.

Things look brighter, I’m finally finding my way out of the water, and it starts here.