Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

In Time

When the meet and greet was finished and the crazy fans were finally gone, the band walked over till Max and I with huge smiles planted in their faces, they truly loved their fans didn't they? "So, do you want a lift home, Alex?" Ashley asked and winked at me like the pervert he was, but I couldn't help it, he made me blush, such an idiot. Jake slapped Ashley over his shoulder and smiled at me, "Yeah, you have to pack your stuff, we drive towards the UK the day after tomorrow, or towards the ferry." Oh fuck, I'd forgotten to tell my parents about me leaving for two entire months, but I was a grown up, they couldn't keep me from going. "I'll just call my dad, I don't know if he's here yet" I said and pulled out my outdated phone, one of those fucking unkillable Nokia's.

My dad was furious when he picked up, I'd forgotten to call him between the concert and the meet and greet like I was supposed to, which meant that he was still at home, worried about me, oops. I explained to him that I had something important to tell him and my mom when I got home, and that some friends would drive me home. That resulted in my dad giving me a lecture about 'friends' I had to take care and look out for rapists, I mean, really dad, really? While I was arguing with my dad over the phone, the others looked at me like 'what the fuck' it must be hilarious to listen to me yell at Danish.

Finally I convinced him that I was okay, and I would be home within an hour. I turned around to the guys, and they burst out laughing, great, now I'm a clown or something. I couldn't help but burst out laughing myself, after about ten minutes, we finally managed to stop and was now gasping after breath. "S-so you needed a-a lift?" Jinxx asked me, I responded with a nod, unable to talk yet. "Then lets get going" Andy said enthusiastically and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards a door which probably led outside till the tour-van. That weird feeling rushed trough me again and I wanted to cuddle up till him, he felt... Safe? I pushed the thoughts away, I was probably just tired and in company with my biggest heroes, my saviours, though I wouldn't tell them that, they shouldn't believe that I'm one of those fragile cutters who didn't believe in their lifes... Even though that's exactly what I was, fragile and worthless.

"Okay Alex, if you give the driver your address, then we can disguss what to waste the day with tomorrow." Andy said as he let go of my arm and tossed himself on the couch, we were in the van, it was a lot bigger than I'd imagined, a small living room with a open kitchen, the living room could host around ten people if you tried to. In the back there was the bunks, six of them, one for each band member and one for their manager John, and last they had a toilet. At the same time they'd gotten a smaller van with a little living room, toilet and four bunks, one for each winner and an extra. I nodded at Andy and walked over to the driver, I told him my address and he encoded it in the GPS.

When I returned to the small living room, the others had boarded the van too, Jinxx, CC and Andy was squeezed together on one of the couches, Ashley laid in the second one and made it impossible for others to sit in it. Jake and Max had claimed the ownership over the two armchairs, did I say that the living room could host 10 persons? Apparently, Black Veil Brides members didn't count as normal persons cause, with Ashley takin an entire couch, I couldn't sit down anywhere.

"Guys, isn't there a sayings that tells 'ladies first'? Where do you expect me to fit in?" I asked laughing, I already felt happy here, I felt like I fit in with these persons.

Max with his short black hair, pointing in every directions, his white skinny jeans and BVB t-shirt with a blazer over. He wore a thin layer of eyeliner around his blue eyes and a thick layer of mascara. Max had already told me that he was gay, and I admired him for that. Andy and the rest of the band still in their warpaint and stage clothes, which apparently also was their daily clothes.

"Why don't you sit here with me?" Ashley asked in a seductive and teasing voice, winking at me again. I laughed, "then I'd rather sit on the floor Purdy" I answered with a wink, but before I managed to sit down, Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me onto their lap. Andy laughed when I let out a surprised scream, he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me, really, a bone crashing squeeze "c-can't breathe!" I gasped, Andy let go of me and the others laughed "yeah, really funny" I mumbled, trying to keep myself from laughing.

"So, what do you think we should do tomorrow Alex? You know more about this country than we do" Jinxx asked, I stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before ideas began to pop up in my head. "It's a four hour drive, but we could visit Lego Land, or Tivoli! Or we could shop in Copenhagen, or..." I was shut up by Andy's hand over my mouth keeping me silent, apparently my excitement for tomorrow's events had affected my voice and I was nearly yelling, Oops.

"Why don't we visit Lego Land?" Max asked, he sounded really excited as well, "I've never bin there, but I've always wanted to!" He continued, bouncing in his chair like a five year old, he was pretty adorable to be honest. "CC wanna go play with Lego too!" CC yelled in a childlike voice, bouncing like Max, and that way, making Andy, Jake and I bounce too since we were sharing the couch with him. "I honestly can't believe that you're older than me" Andy muttered loudly enough for only CC and I to hear it, without thinking I burst out laughing, getting an 'evil' glare from CC.

"Why don't you guys go to Lego Land then?" John asked as he walked into the van, it was first then I realised, we hadn't even started driving yet, I was really observant right? The guys agreed with John and it was decided that we would go till Lego Land the next day, I'd only been there once when I was like five, so I was really exited about that. John said something to our driver and soon enough we was heading towards my house, I didn't want to go home, even though it was just for the night and tomorrow I would be in Lego Land with Black Veil Brides and after that I would take the ferry towards the UK, with black Veil Brides. It felt so surreal all of it.

I was woken by somebody shaking me, when did I even fall asleep? And by the way, where was I? I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, when I realised, I was still in the van and apparently I'd fallen asleep in Andy's lap, Andy's lap! This was so embarrassing. "We're at your house now" he whispered, making me blush like an idiot, I'd been in the same van as my biggest heroes for 30 minutes and I'd just fallen asleep. Actually I had to hold back my tears as I got up from Andy's lap and smiled at the guys, all of them followed me till my door, I wonder what that must've looked like...

I hugged them all goodbye, feeling like I'd known them forever. They promised to pick me up the next day at ten, then we exchanged phone numbers (or rather Andy and I exchanged phone numbers) and they left. I know it's stupid, but in the exact moment the door closed behind me, I started crying. I'd just felt so happy with the band, like I fit in, and now I was just feeling empty. I pulled myself together and made my way into the living room, where my parents were cuddling on the couch watching a movie, titanic, of course. Honestly, I didn't want to explain everything to them now, but I had to, and after about an hour or more, spend arguing with them, they accepted the fact that I was old enough to decide myself and my dad gave me permission to use his suitcase so I had two. It went far better than I believed it would from the start, it was great!

After spending hour on packing, I basically passed out on my bed, sitting the alarm for 8 in the morning, it meant, the biggest amount of sleep I could get was 4 hours... Great! Or not. But that didn't matter, I wanted my life to change at this point and finally I'd gotten an opportunity, and I'd decided to grab it, take the chance and do it. I was going to enjoy this, learn and grow from it.