Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

A Land Where Chaos Reins

Andy's POV

I don’t know what made me feel like this, but I felt right next to Alex, she made me feel comfortable no matter what the saturation were. It was weird, I know that, I’d just met her, but I felt like I’d known her for a years. I looked at her sleeping face as she lay there, curled up next to me and resting her head on my shoulder. She was beautiful, it was the first thought that’d popped into my head when I saw her by the stage at the concert last night, I’d been secretly peeking at her throughout the entire concert and when I called her name and she reacted, I suddenly felt happy, that she was the girl who was going to live with us for two entire months.

I forced myself to look away from her, the others would call me a creep and bully me if they saw how I was staring at her. But even when I didn’t look at her, I still saw her, I’d even been dreaming about her. Her face structure, her perfect formed lips and the straight nose, the dark red hair that framed her face perfectly but most of all, those eyes. I’d fallen for them right away, they were beautiful, shining and made me feel something, something I’d never felt before. Again, I thought about the night before, when we’d been singing together, she had the most incredible voice I’d heard, simply, she was perfect, flawless.

Stop your thoughts Andy, you barely know her, pull yourself together, you’re just tired. I thought, but I didn’t believe, I wasn’t tired, at all. Alex mumbled something in her sleep and cuddled closer up to me, she took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered open, revealing those pale green diamonds. She looked up at me and immediately she blushed and whispered “S-sorry” followed by a yawn. My heart did this weird thing and I just felt like kissing her, which would be really inappropriate, like a lot. I smiled at her, trying to act normal, “totally fine, you didn’t get much sleep last night, huh?” I asked her, Alex nodded at me and smiled again, making her green eyes lit up in this special way.

“We’re there in 5 minutes!” John said from his spot next to the driver, I was excited, a day in an amusement park with Alex, Max and the band, this was gonna be great! Apparently John’s massage woke Max up, cause he sprung off the couch and nearly yelled his question, “we’re there?!” I nodded at him and laughed, “You’re really that excited Max?” I asked, getting an eccentrically not at response.

Soon after we were all standing next to where the bus had just been, John and our driver had more or less kicked us off the bus and drove away, telling us to be at this spot at 6 pm. “Ookay?” Ashley mumbled, I think we all were confused, except for Max apparently, ‘cause he yelled; “Let’s get those tickets and crash this place!”. “Yeah, man!” CC screamed back, and we all ran towards the gates, getting a bunch of weird looks from other peoples at the park, but we didn’t care.

This place was incredible, there were Lego-figures all over, the first one you saw when you got in was a bunny with a chainsaw, standing next to a tree. We took pictures with all of them, a sleeping man on a bench, a fat man with lots of cameras, H.C. Andersen, a witch at a well, etc. Ashley fell in love with one of the figures in the cowboy town, a Lego-girl in a little red dress with a huge chest; of course he fell in love with that one. All in all, it was awesome. We spend the first two hours, just running around at the park like children and looking at things, there were so much to see!

Around noon, we split up, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley ran towards the cowboy town again, to try a rollercoaster there while CC and Max ran towards the back of the park where the biggest rollercoaster’s were, which meant that Alex and I were alone, and all of a sudden, I felt nervous. Alex smiled at me “You want to try the river rafting amusement out?” I couldn’t say no, even though I was a bit afraid of getting soaked, but her eyes, they were just, I couldn’t say no. “Sure” I answered and she grinned, she was beautiful, I admit it, I kinda liked her, even though we barely knew each other.

Alex grabbed my wrist and we started running towards the amusement, there weren’t many people here that day so we didn’t have to stand in line for a long time, we ended up sitting with two other girls, it was one of those amusements build for nine persons per wagon. Alex greeted the girls on Danish; I guess they were about 15 years old? Both with blond hair, one of them with long and light blond hair and clear blue eyes, the other one had shorter hair with bangs, it a bit darker blond and she had moss green eyes. The one with the dark green eyes introduced herself as Linea and the other one as Cecilie, then Alex introduced herself and me. At that moment both girls’ eyes widened “you’re that Andy?” Cecilie asked, they looked excited, I nodded and they told me about how much our music meant to them, I loved our fans.

Alex's POV

I introduced myself and Andy to the girls, they kept gazing at Andy, like they’d seen him before, and suddenly they realised, they were really nice people and we ended up chatting all the way through the calm part of the amusement, all of a sudden we were really high up in the air and we all screamed when the wagon slide down the big slide and the next second, we were soaked. Andy screamed like a little girl and Cecilie, Linea and I burst out laughing, we excited the amusement with the girls and they both gave Andy and me a hug, telling me congratulation for being one of the winners, Andy signet something for them and after that they ran towards the bigger roller-coasters.

I looked at Andy with a huge smile, he was soaked, and much more that I was. I laughed at him and he responded with a dead stare, making me laugh even more. He got that craftily look in his eyes and soon he pulled me into a hug, ruffling up my hair and making me almost as soaked as he was. “Damn you Biersack” I mumbled he laughed and I’m sure he placed a kiss on top of my head before letting go of me, but it might just be my imagination playing a trick on me. This time it was him who grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards a rollercoaster in the back of the park, this one was the biggest and looked really scary but it turned out to be hilarious.

I dunno how many amusements Andy and I went through, but we had so much fun and we talked about everything, it seemed so natural. He told me about his parents and childhood, his love for music and such, and I told him about my music, my dreams of singing and playing my guitar or bass, though I was best with the bass. A bit embarrassed, I told him about my dog who were named after one of their songs and I showed him my tattoo, the three words that’d helped me trough a lot ‘never give in’. It was probably the best day of my life, even better than the night before where I’d been singing at stage with Andy. I couldn’t believe it, I’d known him for less than 24 hours, but he was one of the persons I trusted the most already, which was stupid to be honest, but I didn’t care.

We met up with the others at 5:30 pm, and I was immediately tackled by Max, followed by CC and a naughty comment from Ash, which led to Andy slapping him in the forehead, and Ash trying to slap Andy back but instead he hit Jake in back of the head, and soon they were fighting like little kids. At the same time, Max and CC told me loudly about how fun it’d been, and Jinxx were just laughing form the sideline. I was going to live with this for two entire months? Well, I’m fucked.