Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

I've Given You My Heart To Break

The following few days, the guys had a concert every evening and at the same time they worked on music for their next album and spend time with Max and me. The days flew by, Max and I had our times and we became closer than I'd ever been with anyone before, he was my crazy, inappropriate, gay little brother and best friend. I also became closer with all the guys in the band, Max, CC and I wasted a lot time acting like idiots, Jinxx war the interesting and nice guy you could talk about everything with, Ash and Jake was those stupid older brothers who I'd never wanted but when they were there I'd never want to let them go again. I spend a lot time with them, practising my guitar and bass, of cause, Jinxx was a part of that as well. Finally Andy was that specific friend, with the same humour and everything, I felt perfect every time we hang out and talked and got to know each other better and better, like back in Legoland. And Jon and the bus drivers were nice people as well, tho, I didn't spend that much time talking to them.

All of a sudden I'd been with the band an entire week when it just felt like I'd been with them for 3 days or something. We were staying in a hotel for two nights so around noon Andy and I was sitting in my room, failing incredibly at Mario Cars, just enjoying our time when Max and Jake appeared, running in like they owned the place

"Caaaaaaake!" Max screeched and ran over to me where he grabbed my arm

"C’mon Alex! Cake cake cake cake!" I laughed and laid the controller down since Andy'd paused the game and was already standing by the door himself, together with Jake, waiting impatiently on me. I laughed again and got up, with entangled arms Andy, Max, Jake and I walked down the hallway until we reached the room Jinxx and Max shared, Ash, CC, Jinxx and Jon where already there, opening a huge birthday cake

"Why the cake?" I asked confused as we all sat down and got a piece each.

"Two reasons" Jon said smiling, "you've been here for a week and we'll be joined by another fan after the concert today" I laughed and focused on my cake, while my thoughts just went away, not listening to the others conversation. I was really nervous about this new mysterious fan joining us, what gender would it be? Would it be a nice person? A real fan? Or just one of those fans who only knew who Andy were or just attended to the concert cause' they found the guys hot? I hoped it was a nice person, maybe another girl wouldn't matter? Tho, I really liked to spend time with the guys sooo... Idk, I was confused about it, and no matter how selfish it might sound, I kinda wanted the band for myself.

After we'd eaten the entire cake, the guys had to prepare for the concert in the evening, and the afternoon went by more or less as usual, just except for the fact that Max was now talking about the mysterious newcomer instead of looking at guys as usual. We helped the stage workers a little and after that we joked around with the guys after they'd got changed. The first part of the concert went by as planned, until the moment before the last song, or actually, it went by as planned, but it was different from the other concerts. Andy screamed at the crowd who screamed back at him, before he settled down a bit

"So before this last song, I'll have to announce something!" He said and the crowd cheered again, "In this room will you be able to find the last of the tree winners in our little game!" He yelled into the microphone and people went crazy, maybe even crazier than in Denmark where they'd picked me up.

"So I'll ask the winner to get up here now" he continued and the crowd grew silent, "Jamie Williams, you're our lucky winner!" I was kinda glad that the last winner was a boy...

Someone with big brown hair made their way through the crowd and soon after, Andy helped a girl up on stage. She was about 5'9" but was wearing really high heels, so I guess she was naturally about 5'5"? She had huge brown hair, and that perfect body every girl would die for. Apparently Jamie was a girl after all. She overplayed a nervous face as Andy asked her to song the last song with him, but she shook her head with an excuse about not being a good singer, after the last soon, the boys said goodbye and Andy led Jamie with backstage to Max and me.

"Congrats!" Max greeted her as the guys left to fresh up before they headed to the meet and greet, leaving Jamie in our care. Jamie smiled at him

"Thanks, I'm sososososo happy!" She answered and pushed some hair out of her face,

"I'm Jamie, I guess you're the other winners?" I nodded and smiled shyly at her, while Max gave her his biggest smile

"Yep! I'm Max, and this is Alexandra, call her Alex tho." Jamie gave me a look I couldn't figure out, before she smiled sweetly at me and held out her hand for me to shake it

"Good to meet you" she said with a rather cold voice.

"Good to meet you too" I think.... I answered and smiled at her, acting like she was a normal person, who didn't already seem like a bitch to me. We made out ways to the hotel and I showed Jamie the room she should share with me, while Max fixed something in his own room.

"So, where are you from?" Jamie asked after she'd tossed herself in her bed.

"Oh, I'm Danish" I answered with a smile and pulled out my phone to find a sea of messages from my dad, I read them trough and sent him one back, telling that we'd been joined by Jamie and everything went well. Jamie didn't speak to me after that, when the guys came back, she hang around Andy all the time, totally ignoring Ashley, who clearly had eye for her looks. For once I wasn't sitting with either Andy or Max, cause Jamie was taking that spot, and while Ash was busy, trying to get Jamie's attention, I was squeezed between Jinxx, CC and Jake in the couch joking about the terribly bad movie we were watching. I don't even know why we decided to watch The Last Airbender, but the television was showing it and I'd never seen a worse movie. Ever.

"You have the entire day tomorrow off, don't you?" I asked Jinxx while the commercials were on, CC and Jake had stormed out of the room when they'd gotten some idea about a prank they'd pull on Andy and Ash.

"Yeah, it's gonna be good with some time off, especially now when we have to get to know Jamie as well" Jinxx answered with a smile, I loved talking with him, he was so calm and easygoing.

"I get that..." I answered and smiled, while studying my hands, so far I really didn't like Jamie, I know it wasn't fair since I didn't know her but she was cold towards me and all over Andy... Which I didn't like, for some reason. Jinxx shoot me a look, he'd probably figured out that something was wrong but wouldn't bring it up now

"I also look forward to get home again, I miss Sammi" he said smiling "and I think Jake miss Ella as well, and CC miss Lauren" I nodded and smiled at him

"You’ve also been away from home for months now, I get why you'd miss it" Jinxx laughed,

"Yeah".

I was glad that I had Jinxx to talk with, if not, then I'd just waste my time, thinking about how Jamie were all over Andy, laughing at everything he said and hugging him and flirting with him. I don't entirely know why it bothered me so much, but I think I might have to accept it to myself soon. I was feeling more towards Andy than 'just friends'.

The day after we decided to go sightseeing in London, since that was where we were now. After a long wait, we got our turn with the London eye and saw things like Big Ben etc, we ate out in some British restaurant and parted ways after that. CC, Jake, Jinxx and Jamie went inside to show Jamie something that she apparently found interesting enough to leave Andy for, while Ashley and Max disappeared somewhere, being the two who drank the most (yep, 16 year old Max was well wasted, and he would be able to feel it the next day.) which left Andy and I to ourselves.

We acted like fools for a bit, running around in some park we'd found and singing from the top of our lungs, and playing tricks on the few people who were still awake and outside at this hour. Andy laughed when we spotted some swings and we quickly attacked them, enjoying a moment like childhood, tho, I'd never had friends like Andy before, like any of the guys before actually.

"I'm happy you won" Andy said quietly, pushing himself backwards to gain more speed, "I'm glad, I got the chance to meet you". I smiled at him, taking a minute to enjoy the night-wind in my hair

"I'm also happy I won, meeting you guys is the best thing that has ever happened to me, especially meeting you" I said, blushing slightly at the last part and looking down. I slowed the swing down and after a little while, stopped it entirely.

"I..." Andy mumbled, I looked up at him again, meeting his clear blue eyes. His eyes spoke words to me I'd never expect to hear from anyone, they were filled with so many feelings and deep thoughts, open for me to read and question. Andy had stopped his swing also and when our eye contact broke after a while, he got up and kinda shyly held his hand out towards me. I grabbed it. Andy pulled me up and we started walking, just like that, hand in hand, in the park.

"I know I've only known you for a little above one week, but I'm just feeling things... Things I've never felt before." He whispered after a while, almost impossible for me to hear. Yet, I heard it, and it made my stomach flip over, releasing all the wild butterfly's to fly around, giving me this special nervous feeling. Andy stopped up and turned so we were facing each other, he moved closer to me and bend down a bit so our faces were only inches apart. I love this man.

"I'm certain about this, Lex... I" he placed his free hand on my chin, stroking it slowly, while I was just staring into his eyes, letting my eyes tell him how I felt. A beautiful smile appeared on his lips as he bend down a little more, while I stretched up so we could reach. It wasn't a rushed and powerful kiss, no, when our lips met, it was just for a few seconds, softly and perfect. Andy pulled his head back slightly, resting his forehead against mine so our noses were touching

"Thanks” he whispered with a smile.

"No, thank you" I whispered back and placed my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to myself and closing the gap between our lips once more. Andy who now had both hands free, placed one of them around me waist and pressed my body closer to his, while the other was placed firmly beneath my ear, stroking my chin with his thumb. This kiss instead, was more forceful, more craving. We moved our lips in sync and as Andy's tongue asked for entrance, I gladly let him, opening my mouth and exploring each other’s mouth, as I nippled on his lip-ring. How cliché it might sound, I felt the sparks between us, the firework in our hearts. Breathing heavily, we pulled apart, but not more than our noses was still touching as Andy rested his forehead against mine again.

"I think... I love you" he muttered and smiled at me, making my tummy and heart freak out again

"And I think that I love you" I whispered back, placing a soft and quick kiss upon his soft lips.

As we came closer to the hotel, walking with entangled fingers and stopping up for a kiss once in a while, we decided to keep it a secret for the others. We even made a competition out of it, who could last the longest, acting like there was nothing between us, we didn't have to act while being alone though. I honestly, don’t know why we decided to do that, but I guess Jamie was a huge part of the reason, since she was all over Andy, heavily flirting with him. Walking into the hotel lobby like friends and nothing more, we jumped onboard the first elevator possible, sharing it with some old lady with lots of Botox in her face and expensive clothes. Andy grabbed my hand and squeezed it, peeking a small kiss on my left cheek before the doors opened and he released my hand and we walked out.

"Sleep tight, beautiful" he laughed and I giggled at him, feeling the heat rise up in my cheeks as I shook my head at him lightly.

"Nighty, Kovu, my black lion" I called back and Andy responded with a faint laugh and turned around to wink at me as he walked down the hallway to the right while my room was on the left. Walking towards the room I shared with Jamie, I thought about what just happened; less than two hours ago, I kissed Andy... I. Kissed. Andy! I couldn't help but smile and I had this warm feeling inside. Something small inside of me felt uneasy, but I ignored at, I was too happy about this. I was with Andy, or was I? We'd confessed our feeling, but did that make us a thing? I'm not sure...

I opened the door into our room and was immediately faced by Jamie asking me where I'd been, acting like she was some kind of god, ruling upon my life. I mean sorry I didn't like her, but she couldn't even name the guys right except for Andy and she kept on bitching towards me.

"I've been in the park with Andy, we forgot the time" I responded casually and walked over to my bed where I searched through my suitcase to find some of my pj's and a top I could sleep in. Jamie didn't respond to me after that, she was probably thinking about things and choose to ignore me like she'd done all day.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, I buried myself under my duvet acting like I was alone in the room. A few minutes later, the light was turned off and I guess Jamie crawled into bed as well. My thoughts and dreams were filled with Andy and what'd happened a few hours ago, also the weird nickname I'd come up with in a split second, 'Kovu' the black lion from Lion King 2, it'd been one if my favourite movies as little and I guess Andy reminded me of a lion with that big black mane... Like Kovu. I was happy, with blubbery feeling rushing through my veins, I think I finally understood all of those love songs and shit. Andy Biersack, the drug in me is you...