Mine

Mine?

We all know who Niall Horan from One Direction, what no one knew was he was a father. His now ex girlfriend Carla James, broke up when Niall got on to X-Factor. Little did Niall know was that Carla was pregnant she was going to tell him the night he broke it off. Three years later, the rich famous Niall is at the Manahattan Mall in New York.. During the sound check, Carla and her three year old daughter Emma were shopping for new clothes.
Anna wasn't really part of the band but she was on tour with the boys. Everyone thought she was Harry but really she was more interested in Louis. During their sound check Carla had walked by with Emma. Niall was looking around when she caught his eye.
"Hey mates, I'll be back" he said jumping off the stage. "Carla?" he said behind her.
Carla jumped, and turned around her feelings went crazy. She was happy to see Niall, but she also hated him all at the same time.
"Niall?" she acted as if she didn't know it was him, even though she wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him all over. It was a hard and long three years without him."Wha-um what are you doing here?"
"We have a concert here at the mall" Niall said rubbing the back of his neck. "How've you been?"
Carla looked at Emma, who was looking back up at her with her perfect blue eyes. "I've been okay, just taking it one day at a time"
"Yeah same." he smiled then he noticed Emma, "Oh I'm sorry, who is this?"
Carla wanted to tell him, "It's your daughter Niall, I was going to tell you that I was pregnant the night you broke up with me but it was too late." But instead she lied, "Um.. this is Emma, the little one I'm babysitting today"
Emma looked at Carla and a mad face and stomped her feet, as she crossed her little arms."Um it was nice seeing you Niall, I need to get going"
"Oh...yea yeah, it was um nice to see you too. I missed you a lot you know"
Carla looked down, and wanted to say it back but what happens if she never sees him again? Niall wanted her to say it back as well but nothing. He sighed, "I should get back" He hugged Carla, tightly, she wrapped her arms around him, inhaled his scent, she remembered how much she loved him, she never stopped. They stayed in each other's arms hugging for quite sometime.
Anna was watching, and she too noticed Emma, "Hey Louie? Who's that?" she asked.
Louis had come to her side. "That's ... Carla. Niall's ex" Anna looked a Louis "Who?"
Louis chuckled and explained it all to Anna, "Then who;s the little.... she looks at lot like Niall"
"Carla is always babysiting" Louis didn't want to think that Niall, his Niall was a father. "He needs to hurry up, we need to get done with his sound check" Louis looked at the time on his phone. "NIALL! C'mon!"
Niall didn't want to part from Carla but he had to. "Will I be able to see you again?"
"I don't know Niall" Carla said looking down, fighting her tears from falling.
"Please Carla,I don't want to lose you....again"
She looked up, swallowed hard "I'm sure we will see each other again sometime Niall." she kissed his cheek, took Emma's hand and left. Left him standing there, making him watch her walk away. Niall now knew how hard it was for her to watch him walk away.

Four months later, they were back in New York, Niall was really desperate to see Carla again. This time they were in town for a whole week, Niall went looking for Carla,at first he had no luck whatsoever. Then there at the same mall, there she was with the same little girl from the last time they had spoken."Carla" Niall ran up to her.
"Hello Niall"
"Still babysitting?"
"Niall..."
Right there Niall knew something was wrong, "What bab..Carla?"
"We need to talk... um somewhere private"
First thing that had come to Niall's mind, this little girl is someone daughter, he didn't expect for her to be his. "Yeah, yeah wanna come back to my hotel room?"
"We can go back to my place" Carla said quietly and walked out to her car with Emma, Niall got in as well and they wen to Carla's apartment.
"This is a nice place"
"Thanks" Carla said shyly. "Emma go play alright?"
"Otay" her went skipping to her room.
"Niall... um..." she didnt know how to tell him. "How long ago did you break up with me?"
"About 3 almost 4 years ago..."
"That little girl, named Emma... was born that long ago"
Niall looked at Carla, putting the pieces together. "So...she's mi-mine?"
Carla was merely crying at this point, she shook her head 'yes'. Niall couldn't believe what he was hearing all this time, he was a father to the most beautiful little girl he had ever seen. "Carla...we...have a family. I promise you, I'm never leaving you again. I love you so much"
"I knew you were gonna hate me for not tellin' you I'.... wait... yo-you love me?"
"I always did, I always have, and I always will"
"But then why'd you break up with me?"
"They made me, told me I wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend. Trust me baby I never wanted to leave you ever. That night was the worst night of my whole life. I've been broken all this time... but now, now I'm complete because I have you again. and I'm not gonna leave you or Emma"

Within the next few months, they got married and already had another baby on the way. Niall kept his word, he wasn't ever going to lose /leave Carla again. Niall took a break from the band to be his with small growing family. They had their ups and downs like every other family but they made it...together.