Status: Updated maybe once a week.

Royally Screwed

Chapter Five

"I have to sort all of these?" Kellin asked in disbelief, his voice squeaking at the last word. He gestured at the room full of clothes, shoes and jewelry owned of course, by his stepsister.

"Yeah. By size and color," Jenna said sternly.

"This is ridiculous and I'm not doing it," Kellin said. There were countless tank tops, flats, heels, shorts, jeans and dresses strewn everywhere in the room. The room used to be a guest room but one Jenna one day, found that she couldn't fit all her stuff in her room anymore so she asked her daddy if she could use this one. Of course, daddy couldn't say no to his precious little Jenna.

"Don't make me tell daddy on you," Jenna threatened.

Kellin sighed, "Fine." He began working on sorting out his stepsister's stuff. He knew what would happen if his stepdad found out he wouldn't do something Jenna ordered him to do. The words exchanged wouldn't be pretty and Kellin couldn't help but want his stepdad's approval and acceptance so he just shuts up and do whatever it is Jenna wanted him to do.

The blonde girl snickered and stalked out of the room. Her plan was working. All she had to do was go into Kellin's room and find whoever it was who was in there with Kellin, tell her daddy and boom, Kellin would be in trouble. She wasn't crazy, she knew there was someone in there. The person must have hid somewhere when she searched the room last night. Whoever it was couldn't hide now that her appearance in Kellin's room would be totally unexpected. She silently cackled as she turned the door knob of Kellin's room. But wait, it was locked!

Jenna pounded in the door and growled, "I know you're in there! Open this door right now or you'll regret it!"

She was answered by silence. She was going to have to think of a way to get in.

-----------------

A couple of hours later, Kellin was finished. Everything was sorted to Jenna's liking. He wiped the sweat from his forehead away and huffed, admiring his work. Suddenly, he remembered what he was supposed to be doing-- he was supposed to talk to Vic about the plan. He hurriedly took the hall that led to his room.

He couldn't contain his shock when he saw the door to his room wide open and inside were Jenna and some guy he didn't know. His stepsister was reading something on a little piece of paper and--

Wait. Where was Vic? He panicked, less than stealthily going inside his room. "Jenna, what are you doing here?" Kellin asked, his voice was squeaky and high pitched. "Where is. . ." He trailed off quietly to himself, looking out the window to see if Vic was standing on the ledge but no, he wasn't. Kellin saw a rope made out of his clothes and bed sheets leading down to the lawn and hanging out of the window.

"You mean Vic?" Jenna asked, crossing her arms and quirking a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"What? N-no, I don't know anyone named--"

"Oh, save yourself some trouble. This 'Vic' guy left a note saying he was going to the garden," Jenna said, handing Kellin the note she was reading, "Ha, I knew there was someone in here with you! Now I just have to go to the garden and find this guy. I'll bring him to daddy and he'll get you in trouble when I tell him you're sneaking around with some boy."

God, how could Vic be so stupid? It was a good thing Jenna didn't know where the garden Vic went to was. The blonde confidently sauntered out of Kellin's room, probably going to their garden downstairs which Kellin had so laboriously beautified to his stepdad's liking a few months ago.

What if Vic got caught on his way there? What if someone recognized him and called the police? Worse, what if someone recognized him and kidnapped him for a ransom? The small boy hurriedly went downstairs and across the street, clutching the note. He climbed through the hole in the fence and looked around the garden.

Vic was nowhere to be seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this was so short oh my god. Well, it's gonna get interesting from here, I guess. Idk. Stick around, I guess. Also, comments would be nice c: