Status: Updated maybe once a week.

Royally Screwed

Chapter Six

"Oh no," Kellin whispered to himself. Where was Vic? He frantically searched for the prince in the area surrounding the garden. But still. He couldn't find him. What if someone kidnapped him or robbed him? What if something bad happened to him? 'Maybe he went back to my room', Kellin thought. Yes, yes he must have. That was the best he could hope for.

Kellin sprinted as fast as he could back up to his room, heart beating loudly in his chest. Vic had to be there, he just had to. But to the pale boy's dismay, Vic wasn't there.

Kellin was so worried, he didn't know what to do. Anything could have happened to Vic. Kellin had a quick thought, maybe he should notify the police. He could tell them where he last saw Vic and maybe they'd have a lead to where he was from there. Yes, that was a brilliant idea. They would find Vic and take him back to Miridia but at least Vic would be safe. He quickly dialed the number on the phone and a deep voice with a Southern accent answered. "Florida police department."

"Yes, uh, I-I have some information on where the prince is."

"Oh, the prince? Nah, son, you don't need to worry 'bout the prince. We found 'im just 'bout an hour ago."

Kellin breathed a sigh of relief. The police had him. He wasn't in the clutches of some psycho. "Oh okay, thanks."

With that, the pale boy hung up. So there it was, he was never going to see Vic again. They're going to take him back to Miridia. Kellin was glad that they were taking him back; Vic's plan wouldn't have worked anyway. Well, maybe it could have worked. Vic could be having his own cozy little apartment with a decent job and a carefree life just lie he wanted. And as much as Vic wanted that, Kellin knew he had to fulfill his duties as a prince. It was what Vic was born to do. He couldn't run away from his heritage no matter how hard he tried.

Kellin was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jenna's voice. "Kellin, there's someone outside for you."

Kellin gave his stepsister a confused look. Jenna just rolled her eyes, "Hurry up, they said they wouldn't leave unless they got to talk to you."

She left and Kellin made his way downstairs. Huh, he wondered who it was that wanted to see him. When the pale boy opened the front door, his eyes widened in shock. A black limo was parked in front of the house, along with two men in black suits standing in front of the limo's door. Once the men spotted him, they approached him with blank looks on their faces.

"You are Kellin Quinn, correct?" The taller body guard said.

"Y-yes. I am. A-am I in trouble?" Kellin asked, his voice shaky. These guys were making him nervous. They were pretty intimidating with their crisp black suits and sunglasses. Why were they here? Maybe they found out that he was hiding Vic before they found him and they came to lock Kellin up in jail. Kellin began to sweat nervously.

"No, sir. His Royal Highness Prince Victor requests that you accompany him on the plane flight back to his homeland of Miridia."

. . .What?

"No, you can't do that! You can't just kidnap me like that! I-I have to stay here, my stepdad--"

"We are to gather your belongings as well as speak to your stepfather. And His Highness figured you would say that. That's why he ordered you to accompany him on the plane flight back to his homeland of Miridia," the guard replied and Kellin's eyes widened. The shorter body guard opened the door of the limo and grabbed a big suitcase. He walked past Kellin and probably was going up to his room to pack his stuff.

Was this a dream? Or was this turning into a nightmare?
♠ ♠ ♠
. . .Ehehehe.