Join Me in Eternity.

Dying.

Damon and I hadn't really made up in so many words, or words at all really. It turned into more of a night of lust and seduction. And in the morning, I woke up alone.
“Damon’s out, I'm going, uhm, hunting, did you want to come?” Stefan’s voice in the doorway startled me.
“Sure, yeah, I'll go get dressed.”
The morning was kind of cold and a little damp. There were so many noises to be heard and sights to be seen. Stefan and I didn't say too much except when he felt it necessary to alert me of either a person or an animal, which I was very aware of both. But I still needed much practice on the whole ‘hunting’ thing. I hated killing animals and worse yet, ripping them to shreds in a hunger they could never truly satisfy, but I knew in my mind, it was better than harming humans; a species I so recently left behind. Stefan would laugh when I scared off prey by my natural clumsiness, something that would never leave me. In truth, I caught nothing, and Stefan had to do it for me.
Four bunnies later, we called it quits and began a slow walk back to the house.
“You know, for still being fairly new, you handle yourself incredibly well, I haven't seen you lose control or come to think of it, there were no evident features in you brought out or magnified by your new Vampirism.”
I shrugged, “Damon said it’s different for everyone.”
“Well, yeah, but there’s always that one constant.” We were quiet for a while and I took in the scenery, “Damon said he lost track of you for a while in the woods the night you turned, he said you went a little haywire, what happened out there?”
The realization that I had no idea what he meant crossed my mind. “What do you mean?”
Before I got an answer I blacked out. In my unconscious mind, I thought I was dead. I heard my name, it sounded very distant, and was fading in and out. There may or may not have even been a light tapping on my face.
“What did you do Stefan?” I heard Damon growl at his younger brother.
“We were just out in the woods; I was helping her, something you’re hardly around to do, Damon.”
“Really? Because this little trip you guys took, this lesson, this help you were offering, almost killed her, Stefan. Did you call Klaus?”
“Yeah, he’s on his way over.”
The doorknob was beginning to turn, and I heard Damon’s muffled voice through the door, “I don’t want you in here.” The door opened, and I heard footsteps entering the room, followed by the closing of the door.
I opened my eyes, and immediately felt dizzy. I wanted to close them just as quickly, but Damon appeared. I tried a weak smile.
“Do you know what happened?”
I shook my head, not trusting my voice.
“You were attacked.” Damon breathed out a ragged sigh, “By a werewolf.”
“Something tells me that’s not a good thing.” I breathed out, it didn't hurt to talk, but I didn't want to take any chances.
“Their bites are fatal to vampires.”
For some reason, his words didn't come as a surprise to me, or startle me.
Damon continued, “You're healing rapidly fast. But that doesn't mean anything; I didn't want to take any chances, so I called Klaus.”
“What can he do?”
“He’s the cure, but I don't know what he'll want in return.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love to try and get another chapter out today.
And also, Miakoda and I are currently working on a layout for the story. Very excited.
Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day all of you.