The Memory

Theres things in this world people will never understand. Things I myself might never understand. For instance, why bad things happen to good people, where do you go when you die, what more is there to this life. I ask myself that everyday. Im about to tell you a story, one that only few will truly believe. Most of you will think im crazy, delusional, all that good stuff, But everything Im about to tell you is the truth, the honest truth, and this story is all I have left. All I have left of what used to be, all I have left of the good in the world, All I have left of me and him.

By now Im sure your asking yourselves who I am. Well let me explain, Im Khloee, I changed the spelling as the generations changed. Im 17 but Ive been 17 for a long, long time. You see, Im not a normal teenage girl, not anymore, as much as I still appear that way. It happened ages ago. I was from a small villiage back in the early 40's. I was innocent, untill the night my innocence was stolen.

It was a beautiful night outside, the moon was high and bright, the air was a perfect temperature. Everything was perfect. I was never really normal, I was drawn to the night, to the darkness. My strange habbits had alot of the folks in the villiage worried. There was lots of talk about me but I didnt pay any mind and let it slip away from my attention, but one night it caught someone elses attention, someone who would change my life forever.

I woke up around 11:30 that night, and did what I usually did. I walked outside and took in the smell of the night, the air was crisp and refreshing. I strolled off into the wooded area, it was kind of like a forest, but not as big. There was a path I would follow, just to clear my mind. I wasnt alone. It was quiet, too quiet. No crickets, no animals scurrying around, nothing. I was worried so I turned back, following the path back home. That was until I was grabbed, being held in a strange mans arms. He whispered something to me, but all I made out of it was my name. He then said he had been waiting for me for a very long time, and that he was going to save me from the world I knew. I dont know what happened after that. I woke up an hour later, it was almost 1 and the man was gone. Since that day Ive been what I am today. Ill still never understand what he meant by saving me from this world, if anything he trapped me in this world, this pathetic selfish world.

I guess you could say Im a vampire, but in all reality thats not what I am. See vampires don't exist, atleast not the kind that youll find in books or movies. Theyre just a stereotype, all originating from gods and demons. I, of course, got lucky with the demon. I can do alot of things, I can turn others to be like me, read minds, run faster than you can imagine, pretty much everything youve heard about "vampires" Im capable of doing. I eventually left my home when people starting catching on and harrasing my family, I never went back, and till this day I still havent.

Ive met alot of people, and I mean alot of people in my time. Ive been all over the world seen loads of breath taking things, but nothing will ever compare to the boy who stole my heart. The one this whole story is about. Hes the one who changed me in ways I cant explain. Hes my finest memory.

*********************************
*******************************************

I know this doesn't have Tate in it yet, But it will.
Im just trying to explain things out a little more.
Thank you for reading Ill have more posted very shorty!