Status: Please comment Tell me what you think

Innocence and the Castithan

When The Eyes Meet

Renee quietly walks through Defiance passing many souls that resided there. Her nose was far too deep in a book to notice anyone. That how she always was. A kind gentle soul herself who didn’t like or look for trouble, and mostly keep to herself. Today just didn’t seem her day, Renee’s soft evergreen eyes glance up to watch her surrounding for a slit second; she caught a pair of eyes watching her. Datak Tarr’s eyes were watching her. Renee tried to ignore his glaze but his eyes seem to bore into her; those reddish white eyes.
Datak Tarr watches the young human walk through the crowds not paying attention to a soul. He was amazed at how uninterested she seem about the stuff around her. Her only interested in that book she held, a very human book. Datak swiftly took notice of how her light brown hair glistens in the sun making it shine a bright gold color. How her simple blue dress flowed in settle wind. A smirk over took Datak face’s due to her feet lying bare in hot sandy dirt. Maybe this child did not own shoe he thought or perhaps she like her feet bare. Then her eyes rise from the book looking direct at him, she had caught him watching her. She seems to be trying to lose his eyes but the act was hopeless. Datak turn his attention away from the girl.
Renee felt a sigh of relieve when Datak’s glaze move from her. Let hers didn’t leave him. Many people had whispered in secret that Datak and his wife were monstrous but Renee had never meet Datak or his wife. She had just heard the rumors. Renee was in awe by him. His pure white hair falling to his shoulder. His complexion as white as his hair. His strong face express look of sternness. Renee quickly shove her book into her brown bag, pulling out her leather notebook she use for drawing and her pencil. She looks around for a spot finding one and taking it.
Her delicate hand held the pencil sketching his marvelous face. She smiled to herself at how well she was showing him not as a monster person but as a beautiful creature not off this world. A Castithan.
“That is great likeness to my husband.” said a voice making Renee jump just a little.
“I am sorry, Stahma.” said Renee a little nerves on how Datak’s wife would take her drawing her husband.
“My dear, it’s quite alright. You’re a lovely artist. But you seem to have me at stand still since you know of me but I know not of you.” said Stahma. The woman was so gorgeous, she made Renee wish she was her. Renee did not believe herself beautiful. She was just another human among this wonderful creature. Stahma was amazing, her long white hair like Datak with her purplish white eyes. Renee wishes she was Stahma with a life of excitement.
“My name is Renee”
“You must come to my home and paint my family.”
“I would be honored.”
“Then so be it. Come by tomorrow at noon.” She said walking off not letting Renee say yes or no to the time. Renee could care the time. She would be inside the home of Tarr family.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what u think and here is renee outfit http://www.polyvore.com/renee/set?id=80598668