Status: Not Active

Live and Let Live

Count Me In

"Damon, stop!" I giggle as Damon tickles my stomach.
"Never!" He yells.
"S-stop!" I breathe out in between giggles. He stops tickling me and I catch my breath.
"You're red in the face, Abby." Damon smiles. He lays in the grass besides me and we stay silent for a while. We watch the clouds and I'm starting to fall asleep slowly when Damon speaks. "Hey, Abby,"
"Yes?"
"When we're bigger let's be like our mommys and daddy's. We can get married and be happy like them." He says, staring up at the sky, a blush forming on his cheeks.
"Why are you thinking about that? Don't you know we're only eight? Our parents would smack us silly if they heard us right now!" I say, my southern accent thick.
"I don't care, Abby. Let em hit us, and I'm nearly ten or did you forget?"
"O-oh right." I stutter.
"Promise me, you'll marry me Abigail?" Damon says, turning to face me.
"Promise." I say just as Damon's lips touch mine.


***

I smile as I wake up from the memory of eight years ago. As soon as I smile though, I frown. Today is my first day at my new highschool in Maryland. I'm now a student at Dulanely highschool. I moved here three months ago, the beginning of summer. I've lost my southern accent quite a bit, which I guess is good considering I live up in the north now. I check my phone that I had on my night stand and smile when I see Damon's name on my phone screen. We may have moved, but Damon and I are still together despite the distance. I text him back before going to get ready for my first day. I put on my denim shorts, throw on a Blink-182 shirt, and put on my cowboy boots. I put on my black sleeveless cardigan and head into my bathroom. I do my make up, brush my hair and brush my teeth and I head downstairs to grab my things and some breakfast before I head out to my new school just a few blocks down the road. When I reach the doors of the school, I could already tell that I would love it here. I check my schedule and head to my first class. English. I sit down in a desk and I start texting Damon. When the bell rings I look up from my phone and I see a brown shaggy haired boy sitting next to me. He's cute. The teacher tells everyone to be quiet and goes on with his rules for the classroom and what not to do. When he's finished we're allowed free period the rest of the period. The shaggy haired boy turns to me.
"Hey, I'm Alex." He says with a smile.
"Abby." I say. He gives me a look over.
"You're pretty miss Abby." I laugh.
"Don't even try, I'm taken." I say though I blush.
"Haha okay, I was just saying." He looks at my shirt. "You like Blink?"
"Yeah, they rock!" I sat, excited to find someone else who likes them. "Everyone back home hated them." I smile, my southern accent coming out a bit.
"You're new right? Where are you from?" He questioned.
"South Georgia. I moved here the beginning of summer." I smile.
"Cool. You should have lunch with me and meet some of my friends." I nod in agreement.
"Sure, sounds fun." He smiles and the bell rings.
"Meet me in front of the cafeteria at lunch time." He smiles once more and runs off to his next class. I laugh to myself and carry on to my next two classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fix, first chapter (:
About the other fic. I will update when I have ideas for it. I've lost motivation for it.
So what'd you guys think? Its mostly introduction so bare with me :3
Comment!
Abby's Outfit