Status: a work in progress(;

All Alone

Confusion

Caroline got home from school and headed straight to her room. She was happy that she was home alone cause Emily would kill her if she knew what she was about to do.

She locked the door and moved the rug in front of her bed. She pulled up the lose floor board and grabbed her bowl and some weed. She put the weed in the bowl and light it up. She sat on the floor beside her bed and smoked.

Caroline had a pretty good high when she heard her phone go off. She grabbed it off the bed and answered it. “hello?”

“hey its jack I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this afternoon?” he sounded nervous and Caroline thought it was cute.

Caroline giggled “yea sure! Id love to!”

jack paused for a moment “are you high?”

“me no” she giggled “i don’t do that”

“I’m coming to get you alright” jack laughed and hing up the phone.

Caroline tossed the phone back on the bed and go to to walk to her closet. She found a black tank top and put it on. She then took off her skirt and tights and walked down stairs to find some food forgetting to put some pants back on.

After going through the whole kitchen she had stacked a lot of snacks on the table in front of the TV. She sat down and started to pig out. She sat there watching spongebob squarepants for almost an hour til there was a knock at the door. Caroline got up to open the door and as soon as she did jack had his arms wrapped around her waist.

Caroline giggled “what are you doing?” she pushed jack back a little so she could look him in the eyes.

Jack looked at her and stared right into her eyes. “i was just showing you that I missed you silly”

Caroline laughed and walked back to the couch. “well if you missed me so much why don’t you come over here and smoke with me” she sat down and patted the spot next to her.

Jack smiled and jumped over the back of the couch to sit next to her. She grabbed another bag and light it up while jack was rolling a blunt. They traded off til it was gone and they laid there talking.

After a while Caroline sat up and looked at jack. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his. His lips pushed against hers and laid her back against the couch.

Jack started to slid his hand up her shirt but Caroline pushed away. Her face went pale and her eyes started to water. She shot up from the couch and ran to her room and slammed the door leaving a very confused jack on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you thought there was going to be some action huh(; maybe later. btw I'm sorry it took longer then I planed and sorry its so short but I hope you guys like it!!(: