Sequel: Cherry and Vanilla
Status: Updates at least once a week <3

Nobody Really Knows

I Can Save You

BARRONE’S POV

~

“Give me back my panda!” Laurence cried as he chased Drew and I around the small flat.

“Never! Run, Shane!” Drew called out as Laurence tackled him to the floor, poised and ready to tickle him. His black fringe whipped across his face as he turned his face towards me.

“I should have known! How could you betray me, Shane? Mutiny!” he called and leapt off of Drew and started running towards me with his arms outstretched, ready to reclaim his baby.
I changed direction and sprinted back towards Drew, hoisting him up as I went so that he was running alongside me.

“Quick, cupboard!” the smaller boy whispered to me and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the long cupboard by the door were we kept the ironing board. We pulled the door open and crammed ourselves into the small space. It was high enough that we could stand reasonably comfortably (as long as I put my head on Drew’s shoulder) but width ways it was tiny. We were crammed right up together so we were chest to chest, leg to leg and my feet were either side of his.

“Be very, very quiet” I whispered, giggling as Drew ran his hands over the bump in my t-shirt where I’d stuffed Wet Panda.

“Where’ve you gone?” we heard a confused sounding Laurence ask from dangerously near our hiding place. Fast footsteps sounded as he obviously went to check other areas of the flat. It wouldn’t take him long, our flats quite small, he’d be back soon enough…

It went quiet for about a minute, save for the occasional scuffling of footsteps as Laurence moved between rooms. Then - much to our misfortune - after a couple of particularly quiet seconds:

“RUUUUUUN boys, as fast as you can! He’s coming for youuuuuuuu and he won’t go easayayay, RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN boys, run faster! He’ll take back what’s his, he won’t care if he kills youuuuu!” Kier sang obnoxiously loudly, making Shane and I start laughing. Not just quietly either but full blown, tear crying laughter.

“I hear them!” someone who sounded suspiciously like Luke called.

When did Laurence recruit him?! Aw damn it…

“To the cupboard!” Laurence exclaimed, sounding both devious and victorious.

Suddenly, the door swung open, flooding the enclosed space with light (ow, my eyes!). Two pairs of hands reached in and pulled us out into the hallway and into the air. Before I could register what was happening, I was hoiked into the air and thrown over someone’s shoulder (presumably Luke as I could see Laurence doing the same thing to Drew from my upside down position). Kier was giggling away inside the cupboard, probably looking for Wet Panda.

Haha, jokes on him. Wet Panda didn’t fall out of my shirt when I was picked up and is now trapped between my stomach and Luke’s back.

“He’s not in here, Bevs”

“Where is he you little shits?” Laurence asked, trying to keep the laugh out of his voice.

“You love us really, Laur!” Drew called from behind him.

“Lovely little shits” Laurence corrected compromisingly. “Now where’s my panda?!” he asked, looking over the shoulder that wasn’t supporting Drew’s waist so that he could see the dangling boy.

“I’ll never tell you!” Drew exclaimed before collapsing into a fit of giggles as Laurence reached one arm back to tickle him. “Save me, Shane!”

Luke and Laurence were stood close enough that I could reach one arm out to bat Laurence’s away from Shane. Even upside down my aim is pretty good; he retracted his hand, leaving Drew to pant and recover.

“Wooly!” I called out and reached my hand out for his. He stretched out too and conjoined our hands, causing Kier to ‘aw!’ and coo.

“Okay, we’re changing tactics. Luke, put ShANUS down”. Suddenly, I was positioned the right way up again and all the blood that had rushed to my head went back to normal, leaving me feeling dizzy.
I noticed that Drew was now on his feet again as well but still in Laurence’s arms.

“Here’s the deal, you give me Wet Panda, I’ll give you Drew. Seem fair?” he asked, smirking.
I started to shake my head but then – because it’s Laurence – he went and corrected his deal.

“P.s, if I keep Drew I’m going to tickle torture him”. Drew started to squirm in the taller boys arms but failed in freeing himself. Drew is incredibly ticklish and I’m not mean enough to put him through that. Defeatedly, I pulled Wet Panda out from my t-shirt and threw him towards a triumphant looking Laurence.

“My panda!!!” he cried, before releasing Drew and over exaggeratedly hugging the stuffed toy, even giving it a kiss on it’s furry nose.

“Woolyyyyyy!” I whispered affectionately as I wrapped him in my arms.

He stood on his toes and pecked my lips before nudging his nose against mine. I did it back, which started a whole nose bumping session while Laurence hugged his panda, Luke lost interest and went back to the lounge and Kier stood there smiling.

“How did he even get that panda anyway?” Kier asked, inclining his head towards Laurence.

“Nobody really knows” Drew said mystically, moving his head around like he was a fortune teller or a prophet.

“Actually, most people know. It was given to him by a fan when everyone started to say he looked like a panda” I rolled my eyes jokingly and (re)explained – I’m sure I’ve told him before. “He’s just obsessed slash in love with it”

“Don’t laugh! I love my panda!” Laurence exclaimed while grinning.

I just turned back to Drew and bumped my nose against his again. “I love my Timid”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one more to go :'(

Still, KEVERIDGE ONE SHOT SEQUEL.

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt