Status: VOILA, KIDS. ENJOY.

Bedtime Story Time With Corian and Amerrickat #1

Day 2

a- Guess what time it is!

C- Bedtime Story Time with Corian and amerrickat?

a- YES NOW TELL ME THE STORY

C- okay

Once upon a college, (yes college, for kids there can practically do everything there nowadays) there was a girl. Her name was Antoinette- Netty for short (Last year she went around as Anty).

This Netty girl- well...let'a just say she wasn't quite the normal person. She had fun. The good fun. Not the bad fun with loads of illegal stuff or anything frightening.

Since Netty liked to have fun, she often met a lot of people, many of them in school with her.

She sky-dived once, went to a cooking class another time, and went to go to the movies with her very best friend Harriet. They did a lot of things together, like shopping. Sadly, Harriet wasn't Netty's dormate. No, that was quite a sad fact.

Netty's dormate was some party rockstar cheapo who was drunk about 34 hours a week.

Although, when Tasha was drunk sometimes, she acted quite the normal person. Not being drunk, Tasha (the dormate, my bad for not pointing it out) seemed like a proper person, all polite and stuff. Sometimes even like Netty. Oddly enough, they didn't get along half the time, also oddly enough, Netty was always kind to Tasha even when they were fighting, or when Tasha brought back a boy halfway through the night.

a- Mmkay I lost you idk wher this is going but TASHA LIKE NATASHA ROMANOFF

C- Harriet always teased Netty on how she would never get a boyfriend, since they acted extremely strange together, like all friends do I suppose. They sometimes would have Christmas movie marathons. And consume chocolate chip cookies. (This is getting quite long...TOO BAD)

a- Lol I don't mind and MMM COOKIES wait is Netty a lesbian

C- Netty was at the café one afternoon, all her classes finished and everything. Netty just wanted to lie down on the dirty college floor and take a nap from the disease of exhaustion.

No, Netty is not a lesbian. She just rarely has time for boys with all the fun happy things she does with her friends (Here Netty isn't as lonely)

So, café....Right. The café. Netty was all tired until she got a chocolate chip flavored coffee and sat outside in the cool autumn breeze, coming right off summer. Across the street, she saw Harriet waving in her direction. Then she turned back to her coffee for another sip. When she looked back at Harruet, Harriet had turned into a boy.

She was a pretty good looking boy, Netty smiled at her(Him?!) and waved. Harriet the man looked confused at Netty, like Netty shouldn't be waving to Harriet the man.

Suddenly, someone tried to kidnap Netty.

Weirdly, they just put his or her hands on top of Netty's eyelids and said, "Guess whoooooo?"

a- Holy shit was is happening ZACK HALP

C- In Harriet's voice of course. In Harriet's voice.
"GOOD LORD HARRIET. I THINK I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK." Netty strained to say to Harriet.

So Harriet the man was just a Man the stranger. Okay. That was quite embarrassing. Even more so because he was handsome.

He just, had a real nice body. A real nice one. With muscles and all. And tallness, and a REALLY REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL GOSH IT WAS JUST SO...SO...PRETTY.

a- O.o

C- When Netty was arguing with Harriet over llamas, she turned to take another sip of chocolate chip flavored coffee. In front of the wirey table, was a man standing. He was wearing a red shirt. He smelled a bit like late autumn or Christmas-y really. What was that scent?

"Hey," Man the stranger said.

"Uhm, hello," Netty blushed furiously.

Netty could feel Harriet's intense gaze on her head.

"So, you wanted something?"

a- Sjaksdfgjhrfekuwosdck

C- "OH! Uh, no!" Netty stuttered to the boy in front of her, looking at his pants. "I'm sorry! I thought I was waving to my friend here! I'm really sorry!"

"Hahahahahahaha, that's okay, I do stupid things like that all the time," he smiled at her.
Wow, his smile was one of the happiest things she'd ever seen him do. Certainly it was much better than a confused stare.

"Oh, ahahahah...Yeah me too..." Netty stuttered again. This Man the stranger was like if she met God in real life. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY?!

a- OMG HEY NETTY YOU TWO SHOYLD KISS MWAHAHAH just kidding omg no

C- You ass I had like over 150 characters before I got your reply. You have angered the Coriander of Bedtime Story Time with Coruan and ammerickat, so you have to wait for another night.

And besides, what if Man the stranger isn't Zack?

a- OMHG WHO IS IT THEN IS IT RIAN ADAM FUCKING JAIME PRECIADO MAX HEYLERALAN ASHBY AUSTIN CARLILE VIC FUENTES MATTHEW FUCKING FLYZIK

C- Who knows? That part hasn't even been typed yet.

a- Si@oclfebwjkdcvfjewqasdjfreiwsdcnfemwlq;asdf

C- Goodnight! :)!

a- Dfjkrlew goodnight