Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Welcome stranger.

"Dammit" I said trying to open the complicated envelope that had the directions to my new room at the Boarding school. "Finally!" I sighed. I opened the paper, the letter read. "Welcome to the University of King For A Day, Mister Kellin Quinn! We are delighted to say your room and board are already payed off, along with your meals. Miscellaneous fee's are however not payed for. We hope you enjoy yourself at our University. Your Room is in section C of the campus. Floor 1 room 9, You have Music class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, You begin tomorrow on Monday. Room 600 Your teachers name is Mr. Fuentes. I shut the paper and stared across the huge campus. I began to walk through the first gate, easing my way through waves of other students. I felt people staring at me. "Am I really that noticeable ??" I asked myself. I soon brushed it off. As I was walking through the Boarding section of the school, I came across section C of the campus. I walked through the first floor looking at the numbers on the doors and I finally came across room 9. I gulped the knot in my throat and knocked on the door clutching the paper in my hand. I heard the door unlock and it slowly opened. I looked up to see a tall guy that reeked of Marijuana smoke and Old spice deodorant. He looked down "You Kellin?" He asked, I just nodded. He opened the door "Make yourself at home" He said blankly as he shut the door behind me. I placed my things down on the empty bed and sat observing the room "Huh. This guys clean as fuck. A light tented purple room, with black lights in the ceiling. It also appears that he blows out his room. A lot." He came up to me. "You smoke dude?" I just absentmindedly nodded. He then handed me five blunts. "Welcome to my room Kellin. My names Mike." I held my hand out to shake. He looked down at it and with a grin shook it. "Im Kellin, as you obviously know." I said feeling a bit late. "Yeah I got told you were coming. Im happy to have someone in my room again. My friend Tony died in a horrible car crash a year ago. I haven't wanted any company. But I got lonely. Its really good to meet you dude." He said then hugging me. I hugged the guy back. "Oh shit, that sucks" I thought. "Well Im here now Ill be your new friend man!" He smiled. "Cool." Mike got up and went back to his desk where he was rolling up. "The fuck!? Mannnn where the hell you get all this weed from?!" I asked wildly. Mike grinned. "Simple. I know people Kellin." I simply said "Ohhh". "Yeah dude. What classes do you have??" He asked me. "Well..I have a music class" I said. "Oh? Just a music class?? He said confusingly" "Yep." I replied. "Oh arrent you lucky dude!" He said jokingly. I made my way to my bed and unpacked. I put my clothes in the dresser and pushed my bag under the bed. **Bell rings** Mike paused. "Well time for dinner Kells." "KELLS?!" I shrieked. "Mhm you're kells." I sighed . "Okay. Just take me to dinner" I said.
We walked to the cafeteria, and got in line. As I looked around all the people looked happy here. I guess this school is a paradise. I face palmed myself "Its called University of King For A Day for god sakes." We got closer to the food. I grabbed a tray and placed Mac&cheese in the small Square corner, then Three chicken strips on the side, with an Arizona tea on the side." Mike got a salad and a Milo's tea. "Hmm he doesn't seem to talk much." We both walked to a table and sat down. "So Kells" he began. "Want some friends?" I paused. "Fuck yeah." I answered. I seen Mike pull out his phone and he ringed a couple of people. "Okay, there on the way he said." I nodded. I finished my last chicken strip as A boy with crazy standing hair approached, along sided with a Ginger headed kid. They both came up "WAZZUP" They yelled. "Yo!" I said back. They faced me "Whats your name man?" asked the ginger. "Kellin, you guys?" the ginger smiled "Im Jesse" and the other Hi-fived me. "Jaime" He said. "Nice to meet you all!" "Fuck yeah they said." Mike smiled. "Guys im going to finish rolling up. See you in a bit Kells! Bye Jaime, Jesse." They waved to the tall boy as he went back to our room. The two boys looked to me. "So Kellin." Said Jaime. "Tell us about you" I smirked. "Well full name is Kellin Quinn, I am gonna be 18 in a week. I love singing, I write songs, Im just god of bad ass, and im Gay." Jaime smiled. "IM GAY TO. Also im 19, and you seem really fucking cool." Jesse smiled. "Im Jesse. Im not gay but im obviously a ginger, I like to be blunt to dumb fucks, im a party man!" we all laughed. As our cheery night came to an end, we all exchanged numbers. Before we left, Jaime called out to me "Kellin." I turned towards him, "Yes??" "Don't let your guard down at the school. It may seem like gods palace. But being honest this place isnt anything but a hell hole. keep your head up man! ill text you!" "Oh okay man Talk to you later!" I waved back. On the way back to the room I couldn't help but think what Jaime meant by what he said about the school.. I opened the door to me and Mikes room, He was already passed out. He left a note. "Yo Kells, Im tired, Ima get to bed. Good luck in class tomorrow I think you're going to need it. Night player" I laughed silently. "Thanks dude-" I replied on the paper. I Slipped out of my pants and shirt and slid into my bed diagonal from Mikes. "Huh, This place seems fuckin' too good to be true already." As I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shut up D:, I know "University of King for a day" Is a cheezy title. But I liked it..:)
You think its gonna be great?
I WILL UPDATE AT THE LEAST ONCE EVERY 2 DAYS. i have no life.
It wont be boring I promise it just starts out slow I promise!