Have To See It To Believe It

not what it seems

They ordered their pizzas and got back into Billie's car to go to the hotel. Mily and Nick grinned at Billie evilly.

"You guys aren't going to start that Ultimate Showdown thing again are you?" be asked looking worried and a bit annoyed.

"Nope," Mily said quickly and Billie sighed in relief. "instead we will talk about Red vs Blue." She grinned at Billie's confusion.

"What the hell is Red vs Blue?" he asked in a mocky tone.

"It's a computer show about the game Halo," she replied and turned to Nick, "How do you like my new armour color?" She asked quoting the internet show.

"Caboose, it's pink," he replied trying not to laugh.

"It is not pink Church, it's a light red."

"You know they have a name for that color. It's called pink." The two burst out laughing when Billie grunted at their immuturity. They finally arrived at the hotel and took the elevator up to their room. Nick and Mily were laughing at Billie's frustration as they walked into the room to see two new guests. Mily looked over at Lily who sat on the couch, her eyes wide with suprise.

"Okay Billie. So what's this about?" Mike asked walking over to Billie with Tre in tow.

"I think we should sit down for this," Mily interrupted what Billie was about to say. Billie and Mike nodded and everybody went to sit down on the couch where Lily was.

"Okay, Mike, Tre do you know how we all had children the same year and put them up for adoption?" Billie asked looking at the two.

"Yeah..." they trailed at the same time.

"Well Emily here.. ss well my daughter. And I think that Nick is your son Mike and Lily is your daughter Tre." They looked at him like he was crazy.

"But Billie... my son's name was Brett," Mike said.

"Really?" Nick finally spoke up. "That's my real name, I knew I was adopted and my name was changed from Brett to Nick. But I like Brett a lot more." Mike looked at him noticing the similarities between them. Tre did the same thing with Lily.
*Author's note. Okay Nick's name is now Brett for now on okay?*

"Who wants pizza?" Mily asked out of the blue. They all looked at her and laughed at her randomness.