Status: More soon! Like really soon!

Pull Me Closer, Kiss Me Faster

Perfectly Legitimate

DAN
~~~

I think about Dakota a lot. Not in that sort of way, but just as a friend. I mean, we've been friends since, what, like the 6th grade? I sometimes worry that she's not happy, like all she does is grin and bear it. She needs more friends. I'm not saying that I'm not a good friend and all, she just needs some girl time. I think that's what it's called. I'd ask her, but she'd probably laugh and call me a dork. I smile at the thought.
"What has Mister Bowie all happy today?" Dakota says to me with a playful grin.
"Nothing!" I reply in a singsong voice. Me and Dakota sometimes talk about why living in a musical would be awesome. You could spontaneously burst out in song and have a whole chorus and band backing you up all the time, anytime. It would be pretty sweet for all of us music dorks out there. Dakota and I slide into our seats as the tardy bell rings.
"What do you think when you hear the word "love"?" Our teacher leftover from the Dark Ages says,
"Love sucks!" Someone mutters from the back of the class. Everyone snickers involuntarily.
"Now, now, that is a perfectly legitimate answer," Mr. Hamelton says in response to the reflex-laugh. I sometimes think that certified adults use 'legitimately' a lot to sound more professional. Like saying P.h.D after your name all the time. Sometimes I think I think too much. Is that possible?
♠ ♠ ♠
This was another intro chapter. I hope I can get into the "good part" after you guys know all about my guys. Hope you like and comment please!

XXX
-Arthur