Status: More soon! Like really soon!

Pull Me Closer, Kiss Me Faster

The Pen is Mightier Than the Longboard

DAKOTA
~~~~~~~

After school ended, Dan and I headed our separate ways. I watched him skid on down the street and thought to myself,
'He's not that bad looking.' I shook my head as if to knock some sense into me and I walked on to my apartment.
Since my family's apartment is only five blocks away, I'm happy to walk. It gives me time to think. I polished my glasses on my tshirt, which was my favorite Against The Current one. I had been listening to my iPod for the entire walk and I almost didn't hear Dan yelling my name.
"Dakota! DAKOTA!" He yelled. It must be something important, if Dan is shouting like that. I turned around to see him running towards me at a speed I was sure was plenty over the 15mph speed limit.
"Dan, slow down!" I said to him.
"I accid- I mean, you left your pen with y-uh-me." Okaaay, I was officially weirded out. First Dan yells at me and then he stutters? Has the world gone mad? I took the pen from him and said thanks.
Now, you may be wondering why in hell would Dan sprint to give my pen back? Well, my pen is kind of (VERY) special to me because my Mom gave it to me the day before she disappeared. That was when I was nine. Poof. No evidence, no trace. She simply disappeared. Anyways, my pen is a gold fountain pen with engraving that reads ' mia figlia ', and means my daughter in Italian, which is where my grandparents are from. Enough rambling.
I walk in through the front lobby of the apartment complex. I punch the little number 8 in the elevator and feel myself going up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might just take this chapter out later, depends. Please keep commenting and reccomending. Do you think Dan and Dakota will happen?

XXX
-Arthur