Status: *le is a finished one shot*

Party Lights

One of One

Zacky's POV

“Look, really. I'm fine! You can go ahead without me!” I said as I shook my head for what seemed to be the hundredth time tonight. My friend Matt was trying, key word trying, to get my ass off of the couch and into a club for a little fun. I've been moping around because my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago, a fucking week ago and I'm still moping around!! I didn't really want to go clubbing, it really isn't even my 'scene'. I've been to maybe three clubs in my entire life..all of the times was with Matt. “I mean, what will I even fucking wear?” I asked as I run my hand through my hair.

Matt laughed and shook his head. “You are such a fucking girl right now.” He said before he began laughing, bending over slightly as his laughter increased. I glared at him and chucked a pillow at his head, causing him to stand back with his arms raised. “All right, all right, I'm sorry.” He said as he wiped his face. “Look..you've got...some..style. So just wear what you think is right. You've seen what I've worn, so go from there. You've got ten minutes, so I suggest you get your ass moving before I drag you out of the house in your Spongebob pajamas.” He said before he turned around and headed towards the bathroom.

“Okay then.” I said to myself as I stood up from the couch and headed towards my bedroom. Now that I was thinking about it, I really am being a girl about this. I've already ran about ten outfits through my mind, quickly dismissing them all because it wasn't 'cool' enough for a club or 'that shirt didn't fit me right across the chest'. Honestly, I have no fucking clue what to wear. I'll probably ending up looking like a fucking hobo and girls will dance with me out of fucking pity. Won't be the first time it's happened. Finally, after much debate in my mind, I settled on just a simple pair of black jeans and one of my many band tees. “This is just gonna have to do.” I said to myself before I shut my closet door and headed for the living room.

Matt looked me up and down and shook his head. “Eh. I suppose you could have done worse. Atleast you're not wearing a fucking long sleeve like last time. Now you can actually show off your tattoos. Chicks love the tats.” He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shoved him towards the door, causing him to chuckle. “Eager are we?” I flipped him off as he grabbed the keys to his car and opened the door. “Well come on, Princess. You're with me tonight. You're gonna actually have fun and maybe...speak to a girl.” I rolled my eyes and flipped him off again as I followed him into the garage and got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about an hour since we got to the club and I must say, holy fucking shit! I've never had so much fun in my life! Already I've danced with atleast ten girls. Hell I don't know. I don't really care either. Just as long as Matt continues to buy me shots and I continue to get numbers, I'm having a good time. “Well..it's nice to see you have a fucking smile on your face.” Matt said before we both took our shot. Don't ask how many we've had. Honestly, I don't think either of us could tell you. “I told you you would have a good time, now didn't I? Huh? Who's your best fucking friend in the world? Huh? Huh?” He asked, slurring his words a little bit.

I rolled my eyes and patted his shoulder. “You're the greatest fucking friend in the world. Don't worry that title is still yours.” I said causing both of us to chuckle. Matt raised his hand to order another shot and I shook my head. “Matt, come on man. We've already had like......a lot.” He flipped me off and ordered the shots anyways. I shrugged my shoulders and quickly downed it. I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'm already drunk off my ass as it was. “I'm gonna go dance some more.” I said as I patted his shoulder. He nodded and chuckled before he turned to the girl next to him and began to talk to her. Poor girl.

Just as I stepped off of the bar stool, I bumped into someone, causing them to spill their drink. “Hey! Watch where you're fucking going!” She said as she wiped her arms off, which were dripping with whatever drink she had. Luckily none spilled on her outfit. I would probably be dead if that happened. She glared at me as I looked her up and down. Fuck, this girl was beautiful. Her dark red, straight hair reached all the way down to her waist. Her eyes were the darkest of browns, almost black. Very fucking beautiful. “Take a picture. It just might last longer.” She said with a growl before the turned around.

“H-hey. Wait...I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to who was behind me. Let me buy you another drink plus one. It's on me. What do you say?” I said, wanting to punch myself as I realized how desperate that sounded. She glared at me for about a minute before she silently walked to the bar stool next to me. “Alright. What'll you have.?” I asked and she quickly told me what she wanted. I nodded and told the bartender what we both wanted. “So. What's your name?” I asked as I took a sip from the beer the bartender just handed to me.

She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. “Maria. Maria Vetsika.” She said with a slight accent. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to figure out where she was from. “Greece.” I was about to ask her what she meant when she spoke up. “You were wondering what accent I had and where I was from. I'm from Greece.” Well that made sense..No wonder I couldn't place it. I would have never guessed Greece. “So. Are you just gonna stare at me all night.”

Okay, so now I could use a very cheesy pick up line and ruin everything..or she might think it's funny. Hmm..embarrass myself..or not...do..or don't? Fuck it. “I might. You are very beautiful after all” She chuckled and rolled her eyes before she took another sip of her drink. Yep..definitely embarrassed myself. “Wow. That was fucking lame. Sorry.”

She shook her head and chuckled. “No, No. It's...it's fine..” She managed to say before she burst out into a fit of laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. “Hey. I've gotten much worse from men, so that wasn't allll that bad. But still.” I just took another sip of my drink and looked ahead. “Hey, don't be so grumpy because I caught on. I'm still here aren't I?” She asked as I turned my gaze toward her. She was right about that. I nodded and chuckled. “Hey. I don't even know you're name. You look like a...Dan..or a Johnny..or some shit like that.” She said as she took yet another sip.

“Not even close.” I said laughing a bit. “Zacky. My name is Zacky. Not Jonny..billy bob..or whatever you said. My name is way fucking cooler than that.” I said, causing her to laugh. “Well I don't know. Billy Bob sounds fucking sexy..I could pull of Billy Bob. Don't you think?”

She nodded her head and chuckled. “Oh yeah. I can definitely see you as a Billy Bob. Covered in tattoos and piercings. Yep, that name would totally fit you.” She said as she set her empty glass down. “Well, enough of that. Come on.” She said before she grabbed my arm and pulled me off of the seat, almost causing me to fall into someone. I quickly gained my balance and chuckled as she pulled me onto the dance floor. “Let's see if you can dance, Billy Bob.” She said with a chuckle as she turned around and began to grind her hips into mine.

I smirked and placed my hands on her hips and rolled my hips in time with hers to the beat of the music. She raised her arms above her head and smiled as she turned around to face me, dipping down before she slowly crawled up my body and began grinding my leg. Oh hell yes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So tell me, ….Billy Bob..Will I ever see you again?” She asked as we walked out of the club. I took her hand in mine and smirk before I pulled her close to me and I attached my lips to hers. At first she froze but soon she relaxed into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned slightly as she began to kiss back. I moaned as I walked her back until her back hit the wall. She let out a small yelp but didn't break the kiss. I smiled against her lips and placed my hands on her hips, massaging them gently as I kissed her as passionately as I could. When I pulled away, the both of us were out of breath and smiling like complete fucking idiots. “I guess that's a yes.” She said before she pulled out a marker and grabbed my arm. I smiled as I realized it was her number. “Call me tomorrow.” She said before she pecked my lips. “See you soon...”

I smiled to myself as I walked her disappear down the street. I looked down at my arm and smirked as I bit my lip. “Maria...from Greece. Definitely gonna call you.” I said before I turned around and began walking home. Fuck Matt. He knows his way home.. I'm too fucking happy to give a shit right now. Just met the girl of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
A one shot for the fabulous XXXataktoulaXXX !
Here you go, I hope you enjoy!
xoxo~Jen