Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Acceptance letter

School was flying by so fast we only had about two weeks until graduation which was kind of scary because then we would be out in the real world and in collage doing stuff like that most of the seniors had found out if they had got into collage or not but I still hadn’t got a letter of any kind from both the collages I applied to, I decided to apply for the Cert 4 in animal business and also a Cert 2 in photography that was at one collage at another I went for a Cert 2 in photography.

I was hoping to get into the first one with both of the things I applied for it would take me about a year and a half to complete the whole thing but once that is done I can do what every I want also this collage wasn’t far from home about a 2 hour drive but they have a campus that you can stay at which would probably be a good idea.

Aria had heard back from her collage and she had got in which was really good the collage was the same one I had applied to so if I get in we can see each other still, Scarlet had also heard from her collage she got into Yale on a writing course which is awesome It was further away from us but she would still get to come back and see us when she is on break.

The boys decided that they wanted to take their band further and are going to try getting into local clubs first then they are hoping to get onto tour which we all really hope they can do because they are all amazing at what they do.

“Honey there’s mail for you” Mum called from down stairs, I ran down the stairs and grabbed the mail off the table to see there was two big envelops which was a good thing they both had collage names on it.
I opened the Marine collage letter first and it read…

‘Dear Sophia Rose’

We would like to congratulate you on being accepted into Marine collage into both Cert 4 animal business and Cert 2 photography.

In this letter you will find all the information you will need to know about accepting this offer.

Congratulations on getting accepted we look forward to seeing you next semester.

I screamed in happiness I couldn’t believe I got accepted for both of the course I quickly got my school bag and ran out to my car to go over to Aria place to tell her the news.

When I arrived at Aria’s she was in her room so her mum told me to just go on in I quickly walked to her room and knocked on her door once I hear a come in I opened the door and jumped up and down showing her the letter.

“YOU GOT IN” Aria screamed jumping up and down to.

“We get to go to the same collage!” she said with excitement

“I know how exciting imagine if we got to be in the same dorm together that would be even better” I told her

“You know when you accept the letter they ask you if you have any request who you want to be in a dorm with” she told me showing me that bit in the letter

I read over it and saw what she was talking about it said that you had to accept this letter online and they would ask you questions about being on the campus and the dorms.

“Have you done yours yet?” I asked her

“No I was just about to actually, did you bring your laptop we can do it together?” she said I nodded and got my laptop out and sat down on her bed while she grabbed her laptop and sat next to me.

“I so hope they do put us in the same dorm that would be awesome but the only thing that would suck is that I would have a year with out you because your course is only 2 years and mines three” Aria said

“Yeah but im sure you would of made some more friends and you can dorm with one of them for the last year and anyways once you finish we can move into a house together like we planned to when we finished collage” I told her with a bit of excitement.

She nodded in agreement and went back to filling in the online acceptance with in a hour we had both finished and making up lists for stuff that we would need for the dorm room and looking at our booklists.

“There is so much stuff that we have to get like its not even funny” Aria complained

“Hey at least we have a good 3 months to get it” I told her

“Yeah but we also have to pack and that’s going to take time” she said still complaining she was right though packing up the stuff we wanted to take with us was going to take a good couple of weeks just trying to sort out what we needed and what we wouldn’t need while at the dorm.

“Oh did you hear Stacey is officially dating Mark now”

“Ha I always knew they were meant for each other” I said

“Yeah she is still the talk of the school though from what she did on prom night”

“Of course she is she made a big scene in front of everyone”

“You and Matt are also the talk of the school as well still”

“Oh don’t go there I still hear people saying oh did they really go out now or are they still faking”

“Why would yous be faking now that Stacey knows?” Aria asked confused

“Your guess is as good as mine”

“At least yous are dating though” Aria said with a little smile I could tell she was a bit upset because Brian hadn’t asked her to be his girlfriend at prom but when I asked him why he said he was to nervous to and he also didn’t think it would be the right time with the whole scene that went on.

But he had asked for my help on how to ask her out officially I helped him make up a plan that would surprise her, he was going to make a treasure hunt for her only a little one that would go to the first place he took her for a date and then end up at the beach where he first asked her on that date so it was a bit backwoods but then doing it this way she wouldn’t know what was going on he had planned it for this Friday night, the gang was going to be at the beach holding up a sign that would say will you be my girlfriend? And Brian would walk out from the pier with a red rose and officially ask her.

We all thought it was the cutest idea and couldn’t wait for it to be Friday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey its been so long since ive actually been able to write, sorry for making yous wait so long for an update but I hope yous like this one :)
Now there will only be two more chapter to this story before its finished I think ive been to long on this story and it needs to finish now and onto a new story :)