Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

About dam time

Aria P.O.V

It was Friday night and I was sitting in my room going over stuff for the graduation at school making sure I had handed in all of my assignments and that everything was in order I cant believe that school is finally over in a week and it will be onto the next chapter in my life its crazy.

*Buzz Buzz*

I looked down at my phone to see I had a message from Sophia, I opened it to see what it said.

‘Come to the front door’ weird why is she at the front door normally she would just walk in I got up and walked down stairs to answer the door to see Sophia standing there with a piece of paper in her hand I looked at her funny as she handed me the note telling me to read it.

‘Aria I know its been a while since are first date but I hope you remember where we sat down and had ice cream I would like you to go to the bench
Please Brian x’

I looked at the note funny and then back at Sophia who told me to hurry up and get my keys and get going I was a bit weird how Brian was asking me to go to the park where we had ice cream and go to that bench but I went with it anyways I got my house and car keys locked up and went to my car.

When I got to the park and started walking to the bench I could see a single rose on the bench and a note but no one was around I picked the note up and it said ‘ A rose for you just like the first time I asked you on a date now I would like you to go to the beach where a surprise awaits Brian x’

A surprise awaits? What does that mean well only one way to find out I walked back to my car and started driving towards the beach.

When I parked my car and got out I looked around but I couldn’t see anything well not that I know what im actually looking for so I started walking towards the stand when I saw all the gang on the sand I looked at them funny and I saw Sophia get everyone’s attention and they all quickly turned around and picked up a sign the read

‘Aria will you be my Girlfriend?’

I was shocked with what I read when suddenly Brian was walking towards me with a red rose in his hand.

“I know you have been waiting for me to asked you to my girlfriend but I just never found the right time to ask but now is the perfect time to ask so Aria will you officially be my girlfriend” he asked with a big smile on his face his cheeks a tinged of pink he must have been nervous I cant believe he had planned this just to ask me it was so cute!

“About dam time” I said happily kissing him

“Is that a yes?” he asked hopefully

“Yes of course ill be your girlfriend silly” I told him

He turned around and yelled she said yes to the gang and they all cheered he turned back to me and kissed me again.

I can’t believe after all this time he finally asked me I am finally happy with all that has gone on this year this has got to be one of my happiest moments with my friends and my new boyfriend..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay finally Brian asked!

Cant believe there is only one more chapter left for this story its been so long but i think its finally time to finish this up :)

It would be awesome if yous could go check out my best friends story they are also avenged sevenfold and i know yous will just love them!

Unconditional Love
Eager to Sin