Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

We wont bite

‘Scarlet!!’ Aria yelled at her

She was leaning up against a wall and some guy was kissing her they pulled apart and we saw that the guy was Jimmy the hypo person that likes to annoy everyone and is also Matts and Brian’s friend.

‘Care to explain’ I asked crossing my arms over my chest Aria doing the same.

‘I fell and tripped’ Scarlet told us with an innocent smile.

‘And what Jimmy’s Lips caught you?’ Aria asked

Jimmy just smiled at us and then looked at Scarlet who nodded before looking back at us again.

‘We are dating’ he told us Aria and I stood there shocked as hell

‘For how long?’ I asked

‘3 weeks now’ Scarlet told us

‘Why didn’t you tell us? Were your best friends’ Aria told her

‘I know we just wanted to see how everything would work out first I was going to tell yous’ she told us we could tell that she was telling the truth so we forgave her easy.

‘This is great we can all hang out with each other now’ Jimmy said giving Aria and I a hug we both laughed at him and said okay.

‘Yous are meeting the guys at lunch by the way’ he told us just as the bell went he gave Scarlet a quick kiss and said goodbye running off to class

‘Wait by the guys he means Brian’ Aria said with wide eyes

Scarlet and I started laughing and walking to our next class.

‘That means Matt will be there to’ Aria said smirking at me I stopped on the spot and she started laughing at me

‘Now whose freaking out’ she smirked at me

I just laughed at her and kept walking well this shall be fun. Our other classes went pretty fast which was just making Aria and I more nervous by the minute thinking that we were going to be hanging out with Brian and Matt would do that to you.

‘Hey girls’ Jimmy said from behind us he walked over to Scarlet and wrapping his arms around her waist it was so cute Scarlet smiled at him blushing a bit.

‘Wait so those days that your were late to class you with Jimmy’ Aria asked her she just smiled and nodded

‘But I don’t have to do that anymore cause were not hiding it’ she told us we just nodded and started following Jimmy who was running in front of us. We came to a big tree and we saw a couple of guys sitting under in.

‘Hey guys I have something to tell yous’ Jimmy yelled at the guys they look our way and when we got there I could see Brian Smirking at Aria.

‘Guys this is my girlfriend Scarlet and these are her Friends Aria and Sophia’ Jimmy said putting his arms around Scarlet.

‘Nice to meet yous, I’m Zacky and this is Brian and Matt’ the guy called Zacky told us

‘Oh they already know who we are’ Brian said winking at Aria who went bright red.

Jimmy sat down on the bench with Scarlet while Aria and I just stood there.

‘Yous can sit down you know Matt and I don’t bite well not hard’ Brian said with a smirk,

I looked at Aria and she looked at me and shrugged her shoulder and sat down in the empty spot next to Brian and that left the seat next to Matt I walked over to the seat and sat next to Matt he looked at me and I could feel the heat go to my cheeks and he had the slightest smile on his face and he looked away.

For the whole lunch time we stayed with the guys and had a good laugh they were all really funny and they were easy to talk to well Matt wasn't really he never really talked that much well to me anyways.

The bell went telling us to go to our next class and we all said goodbye and went our separate ways I had a class with Aria as we were walking to the class when Mark saw us the jock from photography and smirk stepping in front of me.

‘What do you want?’ I asked a little pissed

‘You didn't answer my question before’ he told me smirking

‘I told you no so move’ I said trying to shove past him but he didn’t move.

‘Aww isn't Matt here to protect you’ he said smirking even more.

‘You better turn around before I hit you’ I heard someone say

Mark turned around to see Matt standing behind him.

‘What did I tell you about leaving her alone’ Matt asked him

‘She’s not yours so I don’t have to’ Mark told him

‘Well she doesn’t want to be yours so back off’ Matt told him he was getting more pissed off by the minute I could tell by his face.

‘Or what’ Mark said getting in Matts face which wasn’t a good idea because Matt was taller than him

‘Or your pretty little face wont be so pretty anymore’ Matt told him with a smirk I saw Matt look at me quickly and that was my chance to run so I quickly moved and Aria and I ran off to our class.

‘Are you okay? Aria asked when we got to our class

‘Yeah im just a little shaken up that’s all’ I told her she just hugged me and said it would be okay

‘You girls alright?’ Brian asked coming up to us, as you could probably tell we have Brian and Matt in pretty much all our classes but gym and art.

‘Yeah im fine Sophia is just a little shaken up that’s all’ Aria told him with out blushing!

‘Don’t worry about Mark his just an ass’ he told me

‘Tell me something I don’t know’ I mumbled and Brian chuckled a bit then he looked towards the door and Matt walked in.

‘Thanks again for doing that’ I told him once he was next to Brian he just nodded at me, then he asked Brian something that I couldn’t hear.

‘She’s a bit shaken up’ I heard Brian whisper

Matt looked at me and then walked around to where there was a empty space next to me and sat down Brian doing the same and sitting next to Aria.

I just looked at Matt and he smiled slightly.

‘Do you feel better now?’ he asked I blushed a bit but nodded then I looked at the front of the class at the teacher so Matt couldn't see how red I had gone but I guess he saw because from the corner of my eye I could see him smirking.

Half way through class I saw a piece of paper in front of me I opened it up to see that it was from Aria.

“Oh my god I can’t believe their sitting next to us Brian keeps accidentally touching my hand a bit and then he smirks!!” I read it and tried not to laugh as I wrote back.

When I past it back to her I heard a slight chuckle I looked at Matt and he raised an eyebrow at me and then got a piece of Paper and wrote on it pasting it to me.

“Your friend got a crush on Brian?” I read, I looked at him and he was smirking a bit

“No she doesn’t” I wrote and pasted it back.

“Well what was that note before? I know what it said” I read when he pasted it back

“You shouldn’t be reading that” I wrote he chuckled when he saw it and then he just smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders.

I might have to be more careful around him now
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the late update i have been busy with tafe nearly finished then I have a month off so ill try get more updates out when im on that break:D

Hope you like the update