Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Dodge ball

When we walked into the gym people were looking at us but Matt just brushed them off and we went and sat on one of the benches with the rest of the group.

I was looking around when I saw Stacey looking my way Matt still had his arm around my waist and she could see that I smirked to myself because I suddenly I got an idea I lean into Matt and put my head on his shoulder, Matt looked down at me and smiled a little.

‘She’s looking this way’ I told him he looked up and saw Stacey looking our way and then I felt him kiss the top of my head, I could feel my face going a light tint of red but I tried to hide it by letting my hair fall over my face.

‘You don’t need to hide you face, it’s cute when you blush im being honest’ Matt told me I looked up at him and smiled.

‘Okay class we are going to play dodge ball today, we are going to dived the team into both boys and girls so it’s not unfair’ the sports teacher said

The teacher gave us a number each and we split into each group, our little group moved away from each other so we would hopefully get on the same team and it worked we were all on the same team and we were the first ones to be in the middle.

Balls where being thrown everywhere it was easy to dodge them if you stayed to the middle but you had to move around because you could easily get hit.

‘Matt look out’ I told him when I saw a ball flying towards him he moved out of the way and it missed him Matt look at who throw the ball and it was no other than Mark, Matt just shook his head and looked at me then he yelled out.

‘Sophia duck’

‘What?’ I asked but before I could a duck a ball hit my head and it hit pretty hard I fell on the floor and my vision was a bit blurry but I could still hear what was going on.

‘Stacey you never throw a ball that high that got you two weeks detention’ I heard the sport teacher yell.

‘Ill take her to the nurse’s office’ I heard Matt say and then I felt him pick me up.

As Matt started walking toward the nurse’s office I got my vision back, I looked up and Matt and he smiled down at me.

Matt P.o.v

As I was carrying Sophia to the nurse office I looked down at her to see she was looking at me I smiled at her and she returned the smile and rested her head on my chest, I was worried about her that ball she took to the head was thrown pretty hard its all Stacey fault I cant believe she throw it that hard.

I got to the nurses office and explained what happened to the nurse and she said that I should lay her down on the bed when I did she said I could leave but I told her I would like to stay she nodded and started checking on Sophia. 10 minutes later the nurse said that Sophia would be fine she would just have a headache I nodded and said thank you to the lady.

I walked over to Sophia and sat down on the chair she looked at me and smiled at me.

‘How you feeling?’ I asked her

‘My head hurts a bit but I’ll be fine’ she told me with her cute smile…wait what am I thinking.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked I must have had a weird look on my face

‘Yeah im fine’ I said moving her hair away from her face and stroking her hair a bit, she smiled slightly at me and closed her eyes for a second then the bell went telling us it was recess time.

‘Come on the gang will probably be worried about you’ I told her she just nodded and sat up, she was going to stand up but I grabbed her and carried her like I did before.

‘I do have legs you know’ she told me

‘I know but I like carrying you’ I told her and she just smiled as a small blush came to her face.

I carried her to where we would normally sit with the others when I got there Aria came running towards us.

‘Oh my god, are you okay Sophia?’ she asked

‘Yeah im fine the nurse said I would have a headache that’s all’ Sophia told her as I placed her down on the bench

‘I can’t believe how much of a bitch she is’ Scarlet said all of the guys just nodded

‘That was so wrong she could of really hurt Sophia’ Aria said and we all agreed

‘She is just pissed off’ Sophia said

‘So we know the plan is working but that still gives her no right to throw that ball at you’ Jimmy told her

We ended the subject there and talked about other things

I looked over at Sophia to see that she smiling at least she was happy and I kind of hope im some of that reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo i got more readers and some more subscribers :D
Comments would be nice :D i hope you like it