‹ Prequel: Baby Steps
Status: Ongoig

Upside Down

Meeting The Family

Tony got home later that afternoon and we talked about Tawny’s situation. I was really concerned about what was happening to Bree, and I could tell that it was bothering him as well. We hadn’t heard anything from her in two days and it seemed pretty odd. We both decided that we’d play this by ear and just see what happened. As long as we kept Tawny safe, nothing else mattered.

The next day, we had to go to the studio for a meeting. We hadn’t told our tour manager about our situation yet, but they couldn’t really do anything about it. At this point, she was no different than any other part of our family.

We got her all buckled up in her booster seat in my car and Tony sat in the passenger seat. Vic and Jaime sat in the back on either side of her and we were off. We put on the new Fall Out Boy CD and she was bobbing her head back and forth to the music. I could see the smiles on everyone’s faces as she sang along.

When we arrived at the studio, Tawny latched onto Tony’s hand and walked beside him the whole way. We got more than our fair share of weird looks from the people who worked in the office. Ignoring them, we headed towards our manager’s office. The secretary eyed us as we walked in.

“Ah, I’ll let him know you’re here.” She glanced down at Tawny, who hid behind Tony’s leg.

“Thanks Natalie.” I answered, changing her point of attention back to me. She nodded and went to go let our manager know we were here.

“What’s her damage?” Jaime questioned.

“I have an idea.” Vic nodded towards Tawny, who had not come out from her hiding spot.

“He’ll see you now.” Natalie returned and took her spot back behind her desk. She glanced at Tawny again, before averting her eyes to her work. We filed into our manager’s office and sat along the couch. Tony pulled Tawny up into his lap and handed her Bree’s phone to play with.

“So guys, we have a rehearsal planned for tomorrow and-“ He spun around in his chair and stopped talking. “Hello, who’s this young lady.”

“Jason, this is Tawny.” I began. “She’s our…”

“God daughter.” Jaime finished.

“Oh, well it’s nice to meet you.” He smiled at her and she returned it, burring herself into Tony’s side a little bit. “So is she staying with you guys.”

“Yep.” Tony answered shortly.

“For how long?”

“Indefinitely.” A frown formed on Jason’s face.

“But the tour-“

“She’ll be joining us.” I interjected. “And it’s not up for discussion.” Jason nodded, knowing that arguing would get him absolutely nowhere.

We moved on and began to go over the details of the next tour. We were getting ready for a month long tour with the guys from Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low. We were all pretty stoked for the tour considering that we were really good friends with all the guys. Plus it would be interesting to see how they reacted to our newest member.

“You think that Jason really has a problem with us bringing her?” Jaime asked as we walked out of the building.

“Does it really matter?” Tony countered. “She’s staying and nothing will change that.”

“Am I in trouble, Uncle Tony?” Tawny’s shy voice piped up. He turned and knelt down next to her.

“No you’re not.” She smiled and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up with him as he stood and carried her to the car.

“Oh, Mike.” I turned to Vic. “Mamma wants to meet her.” He held his phone up to see a message from one of our cousins. Apparently our mom demanded to meet my new “daughter” as she called her.

“Guess we’re making a pit stop on the way home.” I shrugged.

We drove across town and stopped at mine and Vic’s parent’s house. When we got there, Jaime’s and Tony’s moms were also there. Tawny skipped happily next to us as we walked up the path and made it into the house. I don’t think she was completely prepared for our parents.

From the moment we walked in, we got bombarded with questions. My mother fawned over Tawny the whole time, going on about how pretty she was and about how she was going to spoil her. It didn’t take long for everyone to meet her and I have to admit that she handled it really well for being so young. I knew that it was just a matter of time before my parents questioned us about how we came to have her.

“Michael.” Like I said, a matter of time.

“Si papa?” I questioned. He motioned for us to follow him. Vic and I lead the way with Tony and Jaime following behind us. We walked out into the back yard and my father closed the door so we could have some privacy. He turned and gave us the look that called for explanations.

“I’ll begin.” Tony spoke up. He began to tell about the phone call and how weird Bree had been acting the whole time. He explained that we had no idea what we were agreeing to and about how we could no longer get in touch with her about it. My father said nothing the whole time, which was a little scary to be honest. By the time Tony finished, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. My father was silent for a minute then cleared his throat.

“So you’ve heard nothing from her mother?” He questioned. We all shook our head. “And you plan on taking the little girl on tour with you?”

“We don’t really have a choice dad.” Vic answered.

“That, and I don’t think we should just abandon her like that.” Tony added. “It’s bad enough that her mom left her, what would happen if we did it too.”

“It’s been two days.” My father countered. “I doubt she would be too upset.”

“Dad, you don’t understand.” I argued. “Tawny is literally attached to one of us at all times. She never leaves our side unless she’s in her room napping.” He nodded.

“Well if you boys think you’re up for being parents, then we’ll help you any way we can.” My father placed his hand on mine and Vic’s shoulders. “Although I think it’s a little odd for one child to have four fathers.”

“She calls us uncles actually.” Jaime chuckled.

“That may be true,” My father began. “But, she will eventually change that view. Even though she is young, she’s smart. I can tell.” We all nodded in agreement with his statement. “Now let’s get back inside before your mother comes to the point where she refuses to give her back.” With that said, we went back inside.

We spent a few more hours at their house. Tawny was mesmerized by our mother and the stories that she told about our childhoods. She even pulled out our old pictures. Tawny had so much fun that she was pretty sad when we had to leave. She refused to go out the door until we promised that she could come back and visit again. Satisfied, she finally let Jaime pick her up and carry her to the car. By the time we got home, she was asleep and Vic volunteered to carry her to bed. Tony and I headed to our room and flopped across our bed.

“How does she have so much energy?” Tony asked as he rolled to face me.

“I have no clue babe.” I chuckled. “But she’s six so I can kind of understand.”

“God forbid anyone ever gives her sugar.” He moved so that he was sitting on top of me, his legs on either side of my hips. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back fervently and moved so that I was lying back against the pillows again. His kiss was hungry and impatient and I couldn’t help but grin against his lips. It had been two days since the last time we were able to be alone like this. Having a child around made being intimate very difficult.

The light kissing soon turned into a full blown make-out session. I had to pull back and get up and lock our door just so no one walked in. When I got back, Tony yanked me back down and tore my shirt from my body. He moved so that one of his legs was between mine and rubbed it against me, causing a pleasant shiver to run down my spine.

“Babe, are you sure?” I mumbled against his lips. “What about-“

“Shut up.” He replied huskily and rolled up against me. I groaned out and reattached our lips. I reached my hand up under his shirt and let them roam over his smooth skin. He groaned and rolled us over, pulling his shirt off and moving to kiss down my chest and stomach. Reaching the hem of my jeans, he quickly undid them and yanked them from my body.

“Feisty aren’t we?” I teased. He just glared at me before taking my length into his mouth. I hissed in pleasure as he bobbed a few times and released me, replacing his mouth with his hand.

“I don’t hear you complaining.” He smirked. Before I could answer, he swallowed around my length again, turning whatever coherent thought into a throaty moan. I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling back on it lightly. He made a humming sound and I nearly bucked.

“Babe.” I breathed. He got the hint and stopped, crawling back up my body and kissing me again. He reached over to our bedside table and pulled out the small bottle of lube that we had in there. He coated my length and lined himself up.

“Aren’t you going to- Ah!” He slid down without warning.

“Oh god.” He moaned. “It’s been too long.” I gripped his hips and helped him move. I couldn’t even vocalize my agreement. Everything kept coming out as a moan or a gasp.

“Mike…” Tony had leaned over and was grinding against me. “We gotta be quieter… Tawny- Ah!” Apparently that was impossible. I knew we were both close. I could feel the heat building in my stomach and Tony was at the point where he could barely move on his own. I moved a little so I was in more of a sitting position and moved his legs so they were over my arms to give me better leverage. The new angle caused him to groan and wrap his arms around my neck. He was panting in my ear and my resolve snapped. My hips jerked up as I came, Tony following right behind me. He stayed against my chest for a few moments as we caught our breath. After a bit, he moved and grabbed a few tissues to wipe up our mess.

“I’m never going two days without sex again.” Me mumbled as we laid down. I pulled him against me and kissed the back of his neck.

“Whatever you say Tony.” I whispered. Hey, I wasn’t going to complain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um so yeah...the smut kinda just happened. It wasn't planned at all I swear but I'm sure no one is complaining.