‹ Prequel: Baby Steps
Status: Ongoig

Upside Down

Tease

When the time came for us to go on, the guys and I headed to the dressing room to get the girls. I opened the door to the room and stopped, trying not to laugh at what I saw. Tawny had taken Taylor’s hair and braided it in all different sizes around her head. She had apparently decided that makeup was a must and Taylor now had bright red lips, dark blue eyeshadow, and light pink blush. Truthfully, Tawny did fairly well with the makeup.

“You girls look like you’re having fun.” Vic chuckled as we made our way into the room.

“Doesn’t she look pretty Uncle Vic?” Tawny bounded over to him and he picked her up.

“Beautiful.” He chuckled again.

“Hey, I’ll remember that Victor.” Taylor threatened emptily. She reached up and pulled the braids back into one pony tail and joined us. “Showtime?”

“Yep, let’s go.” I poked her as she walked past me. She smacked my hand away and glared playfully.
We walked back to side stage and Vic handed Tawny back to Taylor. We did our usual chant, grabbed our stuff, and ran out to meet the crowd.

The energy immediately began to flood through my body as I sat down at my set. Absolutely nothing beat the feeling of being on stage, well maybe with the exception of being around Tawny, but they are still very different. As we began our opening song, I sneaked a glance over to side stage and watched Tawny’s face light up as she realized that she knew the words to the song. I smiled and returned my attention back to the crowd.

Throughout the show, I could see the guys glancing over at the side stage area and smile. Tawny was singing along and jumping with Vic during the whole set. She really was way too adorable for words. Taylor was doing a great job making sure that she was having fun and that she was safe. It gave me a little more peace of mind about Tawny going with her tonight.

When we had finished the show, we excited the stage and Tawny ran right up to Tony and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and gave her a hug before placing her against his hip.

“That was so cool!” She gushed.

“Why thank you.” Tony smiled. We couldn’t help but laugh as she went on about how cool she thought we were. I moved my eyes to Taylor who gave me a reassuring smile.

“So did you ask her?” I asked as I began to walk beside her.

“Yep, and she’s excited to have a girl’s night.” She explained. “I’m just hoping that she is able to understand what I’m going to tell her.”

“I know what you mean.” I gave her shoulder a light pat as we walked into the dressing room. After we had finished changing, Tony and I packed some things for Tawny to take with her. She gave us all a big hug before bounding over to Taylor and grabbing her hand. We waved goodbye and waited for them to get into the car before getting onto the bus.

Our driver drove us the short distance to the hotel where we were staying and dropped us off in the front. We had had Jason check us in earlier so we could just head to our rooms. Tony and I walked into ours and I flopped down onto the bed.

“Man that was a long show.” I breathed. I felt the bed dip beside me as Tony sat down.

“Yeah it was.” He chuckled. “I’m glad that Taylor was here to watch Tawny.”

“Me too. Although I’m sure this will be all over the internet at some point soon.”

“Eh who cares?” Tony leaned back and turned to face me.

“Did you ever think we would become parents?” I questioned after a few moments of silence.

“No.” Tony said bluntly. “I never would have expected us to have kids given the circumstances.”

“Yeah, me either.” I agreed. “In just a few weeks, we’ll have a daughter.” Tony lifted himself onto his elbow and leaned over my face.

“We’ll be a proper family.” He grinned.

“Well maybe not proper.” I laughed as I leaned up to give him a kiss. I pulled away and we stared at each other for a moment before he closed his eyes and moved back to my lips.

The kisses began softly. There was an urgent feeling behind them, but we paced ourselves, enjoying the feel of the other. Tony moved from his position next to me and straddled my hips. I moved my hands so that they rested against his hips and lightly brushed my thumbs under the hem of his shirt. His hair fell in front of his face and brushed against my cheeks lightly.

He moved his lips from mine and attached them to my neck, sucking against the skin lightly. He nipped his way to my collar and brushed his hands under my shirt, lifting it higher. I got the hint and pulled the clothing from my torso so he could access the rest of my collar bone. He bit down harshly and then soothed over the mark with his tongue, sending a shiver throughout my body.

“Tony, you’re being a tease.” I scolded. He scoffed lightly and moved his hands to the front of my jeans, pressing against the growing bulge underneath. I let out a breathy sigh as he moved his hand and shuffled his body lower. I felt his fingers work the button of my jeans and soon they were being pulled down and tossed to the ground. He hooked his fingers into the hem of my boxers and pulled them away until he could reach my length.

He blew cold air against my sensitive skin and my breathing hitched in my throat. I instantly regretted the comment I made moments ago. He dragged his tongue against the underside of my length and swallowed around my head. I let a groan passed my lips and tangled my hands in the sheets of the bed.

I could hear his shuffling and the sound of his belt being undone. He released me long enough to take of his clothes and then went back to his previous task. By the time he decided he was satisfied, I was a panting mess. My knuckles were white from gripping the sheets so tightly. He climbed back up my body and kissed me deeply.

I felt his hand move to my length and hold it in place as he slid down. I let out a low moan as his warmth enveloped me. The sneaky brat had already prepared for this and caught me off guard slightly. It took him a moment before he began to move and pick up his pace. He leaned forward and panted devilishly into my ear, moaning my name over and over again as he rode me. I moved to grip his hips and pushed my thumb into the pressure points there causing him to gasp slightly.

I can honestly say that watching him above me is one of the sexiest things that I have ever witnessed. His hair fell loosely against his shoulders and his eyes were clouded over with lust. His breathing was becoming more labored as he picked up his pace. He began to let out a string of random sounds and words and I knew he was getting close. I gripped his hips tightly and guided his movements, angling so that I could reach deeper inside of him. After a few hard thrusts, he let out a loud moan and came, tightening around me. The sensations sent me over and I groaned as I released inside of him.

He collapsed against me and breathed shallowly. It took a few moments before he moved so that he was beside me. I reached over and brushed my hand against his cheek as he smiled at me.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” I pulled him against me, ignoring the mess and let myself drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, sorry that this took so long. I have been so busy lately and nothing has been coming to me as far as good ideas...ugh anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. The next one may be on the dramatic side of things