‹ Prequel: Hurricane Jenny

Hurricanes in Pittsburgh?

028:

Chapter Twenty Eight
I was in the middle of my pregame nap with Candy when I felt arms around my waist. I shot up and was about to punch whoever was getting into bed with me, when I felt my arm grabbed and pinned next to my head. I looked up and saw a laughing Beau and my eyes were wide. He moved his hand to my waist and I pushed myself up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his, pulling him down to the bed.

"How are you-"

"I wanted to see you for your first game back," Beau said and I smiled brightly and hugged him tight.

"You got your key back from Marc?" I asked he nodded his head, "I'm so happy to see you!"

"So happy you were going to punch me," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, you guys have been walking into my apartment like you own the place, I didn't know who was crawling into bed with me," I said and Beau smirked and then leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine. I laughed as he snuggled his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist, "So are you playing tonight?"

"No, I have to go back tomorrow," Beau said and I sighed, "It'll be all right."

"Let me go back to sleep," I said and Beau looked down at me and shook his head, "Why?"

"Because you're looking mighty sexy today," he smirked and I rolled my eyes and looked at my tight black tank top and saw my white boy shorts underwear.

"Beau," I giggled and then watched as he slid off of my body and laid down next to me, his arm still wrapped around my waist. He laid on his back and wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled up next to him, "I'm so happy that you're here."

"I'm gone one night and you act like it was a century," he chuckled and I smirked and then reached up to kissed his cheek.

-Beau-
"YES!" I smirked as I watched as Pascal scored the fourth goal. The score was now four to zero, we were in the final minutes of the game, Jen was in the net and kicking ass. Another shot was saved and then another was caught, Jen was making big saves tonight against the Jets, and the fans were noticing it.

The horn blew saying that the game was over and I stood up and headed out of the box to go to the locker room. When I got there, reporters were attacking Jen with questions and wanting her to give her views of the game. She smiled towards me before she walked into the locker room. I walked into the waiting room with some of the wives and waited for her to come in.

"Beau!" I heard and turned around to see Marc's wife walking over towards me.

"Hello V," I smiled and Vero hugged me.

"I thought you were brought back down?"

"I was, I wanted to be here for Jen's first game back," I said and Vero smiled and nodded her head.

"Ah Jen, fille douce," Vero smiled and I just nodded my head, not knowing what she was saying, "I hear that you're in love, no?" I bit my lip and felt the heat rush to my face at the hearing of Jen and I being in love, "Ah, c'est l'amour!"

"Leave the kid alone V," I heard and turned to see Marc walking into the room. He walked over towards Vero, kissed her cheek and smirked towards me, "I had a feeling that you wouldn't stay away long. Are you up again?"

"No, just wanted to see that game," I said and Marc sighed and nodded his head, "Where's Jen?"

"Another interview," he said and I nodded my head.

More guys came into the room and Tyler patted my shoulder and was telling me how Jen was almost ready. When I heard her laugh, I turned around and saw that she was under Geno's arm, laughing about something. I smirked when I saw her and then watched as she walked over towards me, I held out my arms and pulled her into a hug and lifted her up off of the ground.

"All right, all right, enough of this lovey dovey fest, let's go out and celebrate!" someone yelled, sounded like Tyler, maybe James, I'm not sure.

Jen pulled away and smirked towards me, "You wanna?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I need to go home and change first."

"All right," I said and put Jen on the ground and high fived Tyler.

-Jennifer-
Beau and I were back at my place and I was going to change because apparently we were going to a club to celebrate our win tonight. I walked into my room and saw Candy laying on my bed, I smiled and walked over towards her and kissed her head. She jumped up and wagged her tail and rubbed up against me.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Beau asked and I smirked.

"An outfit that I got the other day while shopping with V," I said and walked over towards my closet and pulled out the shirt, "It's perfect for the club."

"Um, what the hell is that?"

"All part of the plan," I smirked and Beau looked at me confused and then sat on the bed and started to pet Candy.

"What plan?"

"Vero came up with an idea on how to get Sid back for all the shit that he's done, I didn't like it and came up with me own plan," I said and Beau sighed.

"Care to share?" he asked.

"Just play with his mind a little bit," I smirked and then dug through my drawers for the leggings that I had bought to go with the outfit, "Wait right there."

I walked into the bathroom and put the shiny silver leggings on and then placed the low cut shirt on. I wasn't able to wear a bra, because the shirt covered my breasts, but there was open space between them. I left my blond hair down and applied some make up. I walked out of the bathroom and smirked towards Beau when his eyes were wide and his mouth was hung open.

Image

"Speechless babe," I giggled and then walked over towards the closer and grabbed my black pumps, at least this way I was only an inch shorter than Beau.

"I ya-um- you look- oh man- Jen," I walked over towards him and placed my hands on his chest and pressed my lips against his, "We don't have to go out."

"Too bad," I smirked and then grabbed his hand, "I'm in the mood to dance."

"Can you dance in those shoes?"

"Probably not," I laughed and then went towards my closet and pulled out my black flats and looked at them in the mirror. There was a knock at my front door and heard it open and a 'hello' ran through my halls, "In the bedroom!"

"Are you clothed?"

"Shut up!" I laughed and Beau got up and looked into the hallway.

"Hey man, you ready to go?"

Marc and Vero walked into the room and Vero squealed when she saw me, "You look so deliciously sexy!"

"Holy shit, Jen," Marc said and I smirked towards him.

"Help me out, V," I said and then threw the flats on the ground, "Flats or heels?"

"Well, you know me, I love my heels, but are you able to dance in them?" she asked and I looked towards Beau.

"That's what he said, I love the heels though," I sighed.

"Then bring both," Vero said and I looked at her confused, "Wear the heels and stuff the flats in your purse or something."

"I didn't plan on bringing a purse," I said, "I was going to shove my phone and licenses in me- Wait no, I can't throw it in my bra."

"Oh god," Marc smacked his forehead and Beau smirked and shook his head.

"Dammit, I have to bring at least a clutch, but the shoes aren't going to fit in it," I sighed and Vero rolled her eyes.

"Here, I only have my license, some cash and a credit card in mine, I'll give you my stuff to put int he clutch if you put the shoes in here," she said and I looked at her black purse that hung at her side that looked like they would fit.

"Really, only bringing a purse to fit shoes," Beau laughed.

"Don't ask, just don't," Marc shook his head and I smirked.

We finally got everything figured out and headed out of my apartment. It was a nice late March night, in the low sixties, so we didn't need to wear coats. We piled into Marc's SUV and headed towards the downtown club.

Marc used the valet and we walked into the club, most of the guys already here, and some already drunk. It was probably almost midnight by the time we got there, making our way towards the VIP section and I was instantly attacked by some of my teammates.

"Whoa! GENO!" I yelled because he had scared the crap out of me by wrapping his arms around me and pressed my back to his chest.

"You look really pretty!" he said and I laughed and patted his arms.

"Thank you."

"Bennett," Geno stood up and patted his shoulder, "Lucky bastard."

Beau smiled brightly and I laced my fingers with his, "I dated up."

"Jen, holy shit! Damn girl, you look hot!" Tyler smiled as he ran up to us and kissed my cheek, "What the hell Beau!"

"What?" Beau said confused and I just laughed.